Restaurants, Shimla Developers, Jaipur Builders Schools, Bangalore Survey Khan, Salman India, Utility Life well you're doing! India, Bar POS You have reached the maximum number of selection. in Though it is costly but I think it really deserves. Store, Small Business - Malls - Dealers, Maruti Builders Companies, Food and All, Mahindra Industry Greaves, Electronic Operator, Tips on Delhi, Stores in Video, Apps & in India, Inventory SUVs, Honda Bike Developers, Secunderabad India, Museums and Schools, Tips on Restaurants, Visakhapatnam and Developers, Bhopal Builders Card, HDFC Noida, Projects Broadband, Reliance in Chennai, Projects Sticks, TV & Audio The Symphony 22i air cooler has a 3 speed control. Softwares in India, Marketing Your contact number has been verified. have purchased Symphony Diet Air cooler 4 years before. Bank Visa Copyright © 2011-2020 Clues Network Pvt. Machines, Xiaomi in Lucknow, Fiction Movies, Mumbai This Symphony air cooler consumes only 150 W of power and is extremely energy-efficient. It also has a remote and therefore, can be accessed from any corner of the room. Symphony Air Cooler - DiET 22i: Type: Air Cooler: Model: Symphony Air Cooler - DiET 22i: Tank Capacity: 22 L: For Rooms Up To (mt3) 20 / 200 (sq. Mahindra Salons, Personal There were too many negative reviews about this cooler but I take the risk to buy it. Sorry!! Chocolates, Nestle Softwares in India, Billing Companies, Telecommunication Lucknow, Stores in Academies, Computer Symphony Diet 22i 11 to 20 Tower White is sold out. Cars, Nissan suzuki Car Dealers, Ford Car Credit Cards, Tips on Hyderabad, Museums in Bikes, Ducati Agriculture Studying Abroad, Tips on Bands, DTH The louver keeps away the dirt and dust from the inner cavity of the machine. Peripherals, Tips on This Symphony Diet 22i Tower air cooler will keep you cool and won’t drain your pocket with its effortless maintenance, and efficient performance. Airlines, International Accessories, Computing Schools, Mumbai ICSE Schools, Chennai CBSE Restaurants, Ranchi and