Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox? Sushant was found dead on June 14, 2020, under mysterious circumstances. My bhai was my pride. I will keep laughing and crying on our shared memories, Until we meet again, bhai. Meetu Singh, a cricketer by profession is Sushant’s second elder sister. A pop up will open with all listed sites, select the option “ALLOW“, for the respective site under the status head to allow the notification. I went at 5:30 in the evening. Meetu expressed her pain at the untimely demise of her brother, saying he was her pride, adding that she is unable to cope with her loss. As per sources, the Patna police team officials met Meetu after she left from Mumbai crime office. Yesterday (July 28), an FIR was registered against Rhea Chakraborty at Rajiv Nagar Police Station in Patna. How to Know Provident Fund PF Claim Status via EPFO Website? Priyanka and Meetu Singh, sisters of late Sushant Singh Rajput, have requested the Bombay High Court for an early hearing of their petition on the FIR filed by Rhea Chakraborty. A case had been registered under Sections 341 (Wrongful Restraint), 342 (wrongful confinement), 380 (theft), 406 (breach of trust), 420 (cheating), 306 (abetment to suicide) of the IPC. The Central Bureau of Investigation has taken over the case with his girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty as the prime accused. It's been three months since Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput left for his heavenly abode. She shared a colorful sketch of Sushant and their mother, who had … Shiv Sena wanted to intimidate Arnab. Unable to cope up with this heart-wrenching loss. My precious brother, my jaan, I still can't say goodbye. My bhai was my pride. When I asked what happened, he told me that he cannot go anywhere due to lockdown, has this feeling and is bored. [sic]. My precious brother, my jaan,I still can’t say goodbye. IPL 2021: Malayalam Superstar Mohanlal, Bollywood star Salman Khan interested in buying 9th team in IPL? Sushant Singh Rajput's sister, Meetu Singh's statement was recorded by the Patna police team at a private residence in Versova, Mumbai. Meetu expressed her pain at the untimely demise of her brother, saying he was her pride, adding that she is unable to cope with her loss. Nehru’s massive strategic blunder – How Nehru gave Coco Islands to Burma that China later grabbed, Hagia Sophia is not the only one: Turkey has a shameful history of desecration, Akshay Kumar’s film Laxmii is a massive insult to Hindus, transgenders and logic, After becoming IT hub for the West, India is now dominating IT operations of East Asian firms, ‘People are travelling with a vengeance,’ Revenge Tourism wave hits India as hotels start registering 80% occupancy, After Reliance vs Amazon, it is now Reliance vs Google and the result will be great for India, US reports record daily increase of over 140,000 Covid-19 cases, Virus winter surge puts US on red alert, Trump stews in White Hous, Bangladeshi human traffickers on Interpol’s radar, It’s my story to tell, my truth to reveal: Sonam Kalra, Twitter removes Home Minister Amit Shah’s DP, reinstates, ‘Pack up and get out of there,’ Japan to spend $2.2 billion to get Japanese companies to exit China, The man who bullied the Bully – How Ajay Devgn made Karan Johar’s monopoly a joke and forced him to apologize, ‘Our survival is at stake now,’ Chinese Telecom giant Huawei crumbles after US ban on Semiconductor exports, T-Series forced to take down Atif Aslam’s video, Divya Khosla trolled. Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput's death has been a strong setback for the industry in many unfathomable ways and more so, for his family which includes his father and four elder sisters. Meanwhile, Sushant's US-based sister Shweta Singh Kirti recently announced 10-day break from social media to immerse herself in prayers and deep meditation. Sushant Singh Rajput died by suicide on the morning of June 14, leaving the entire nation in shock. Lost both of them too early. Honda H’Ness CB350 Deliveries Cross 1000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved In India, Places To Celebrate A Quiet And Clean Diwali, Aayush Sharma Is All Set To Kick-Start The Shoot Of Salman Khan's Antim, Madya Pradesh HC Refuses To Quash FIR Filed Against Ekta Kapoor For Alleged Obscenity In XXX 2, Raj Deepak Shetty On Sharing Screen Space With Venkatesh In Naarappa: I Was Nervous, Let's Look Back At Epic Pics From Various Diwali Parties. Have decided to take 10 days off from being online and immerse myself in deep meditation and prayers. Sushant's sister Meetu Singh: Bhai was my pride. ALSO READ | FIR against Rhea Chakraborty by Sushant Singh Rajput's father: 10 points you need to know, ALSO READ | Sushant Singh Rajput's father files complaint against Rhea Chakraborty in Patna, ALSO WATCH | Sushant Singh Rajput death case: What are Rhea Chakraborty's legal options now, Not votes in election but top lawyers in courts, what Congress offers allies | Opinion, Is 2020 the worst year for civilisation? Late Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput passed away on June 14. Mumbai, Sep 18 (IANS) Meetu Singh, elder sister of Sushant Singh Rajput, has shared a painting of her late brother and late mother on social media. Now an independence struggle has started, Are the US and China going to war? Lost both of them too early. He had said that he has nothing against anyone. She shared an artwork of Sushant seeking blessings from his mother Usha Singh. Sushant Singh Rajput was found hanging at his Bandra home on June 14. 🙏, Read | Sushant Singh Rajput wax statue created by West Bengal sculptor amid Madame Tussauds plea. ", Read | Sushant Singh Rajput's niece sends message with memory of SSR enjoying with family, Earlier this week, Sushant's other sister Shweta Singh Kirti also took to her social media handle to declare that she is going off social media for 10-days to 'heal from the pain'. Here click on the “Settings” tab of the Notification option. There is nothing to indicate that there was ever any teleconference held between Sushant and the accused doctor. Here click on the “Privacy & Security” options listed on the left hand side of the page. According to a report in India Today, Sushant Singh Rajput's cook, Neeraj told everything that had taken place on the afternoon of June 14 while recording his statement. The excruciating pain & the void you have left behind is immense and indescribable. Sushant Singh Rajput's sister, Meetu Singh, who he fondly called Ruby di, wrote, "Bhai, We are still in a state of shock and can’t believe that you aren’t there physically with us. advertisement.