A variety of options including shapes and sizes can also be customized. They take on and resolve all project challenges, treating us like VIP customers every time. Both of those facts contribute negatively to the state of our environment. Message Email Website. In preparation for reopening your office, we will redesign following social distancing guidelines for employee safety. 618-604-2214 Buy direct from the manufacturer and cut out the middle man. In many industries recycling is barely profitable to anyone. Browse Our Vitrual Product Library & Catalogs, The Northwests Premier Source for Used Office Furniture for 35 Years, We offer a selection of our used office furniture online or Visit our showroom to see even more. Reach out to us for more information. Please contact us with any questions you may have about our products and how they fit into your space! If your furniture items are not saleable Ducky's can assist with tear-down/removal and recycling or disposal at competitive rates. Thanks to BS EN 527-2:2016 standard, which sets office furniture safety, strength and durability requirements, all office furniture is built to last. Contact us or see more, Showroom: 45 Hopkinton Rd. 21 years of experiance selling quality used office furniture. on time, and they do the work immediately, so I can plan the day with very little downtime. Warehouse: 405 E Illinois, New Baden, IL 62265. Karz Recycling. I just look at the bottom line and I'm comfortable that I'm getting an excellent value for my money. We typically buy entire offices at a time but will consider any amount of cubicles, desks, chairs, file cabinets, and more. Everyone we dealt with from sales, to delivery, to the thoughtful follow-up call after we received our furniture was extremely professional and pleasant to work with. Our exclusive range of second hand office furniture includes office desks, office chairs, office tables & office storage. Whether you need an office chair, ladder, or furniture for an entire building, stop in AAAA Office and Warehouse Surplus. They have a great selection, wonderful customer service, and were quick to respond to every need. Used Office Furniture Seattle is a single source for all your office furniture needs. We simplify the buying process by offering high-quality, value-oriented products and services so you can get back to work and love your workspace. Smartlink Classroom School Childrens Chair. . Office Furniture Outlet has desk selections that range from modern & contemporary to traditional and elegant. You save: 57% ( We would absolutely recommend UOFS to anyone looking for office furniture at a reasonable price. Cant find what you are looking for call us. In office furniture, buying second hand is an absolute jackpot for all parties involved. Dont miss out on our newest arrivals subscribe today. Used Office Furniture Seattle had just what we needed, charged a reasonable price, and were able to deliver and set-up the new desks in less than a week! Used office furniture doesn’t carry lengthy lead times for delivery, making it convenient for those who don’t want to, or don’t have time to wait. We're a small family-owned business who have been serving New England for over 40 years. First, I don't have to price shop. See our great value on new office furniture. See our inventory of cubicles, desks, file cabinets, chairs, and more. We have an extensive inventory of new, refurbished, used, and custom office furniture. Save £££’s! We can help with planning & design. We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours. At the same time, landfills are being filled with furniture that has been purchased, used for a few years (sometimes only a few months) and disposed of. Even if your existing funiture doesn't have value, Ducky's can assist with removal and recycling or disposal. For best service, please make an appointment. $1,760.00 USD We find used office furniture and bring it to you for 30-90% off of list price. Notify me when this product is available: Since our days on Mercer St. in South Lake Union, Ducky's has been known throughout the universe (or at least Seattle) as the best source for high-quality used office furniture in the greater Seattle area. Should I buy new or used office furniture. Used Office Furniture Seattle is a single source for all your office furniture needs. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. We're always looking to add to our inventory of used office furniture. I don't need to look at the details, and I don't need another quote. We use cookies on our website to give you the best shopping experience. Items without resale value are disposed of in compliance with environmental regulations or donated to non-profit organizations. Get Hours & … We deal in pre-owned seating, colaboration furniture, reception area items, filing, desking, standing desks, workstations, and more. Used Office Furniture directory in Streetdirectory.com Business Finder allow user to search for company dealing with Used Office Furniture, Used Office Furniture For Sale and Used Office Furniture Sale in Singapore. Need an upgrade? Need to rearrange your current office to maximize your space? AAAA Office and Warehouse Surplus is known throughout the Metro Philadelphia area as the premier supplier of new and used office furniture and warehouse equipment at unbeatable prices.. Buy used and save big on your next project. 2.4 mi | Unit 3 Thames Rd, London, E16 2EZ Refurbished Office Chairs High End Branded Refurbished Refurbished Office Furniture Refurbished Meeting Chairs Refurbished Executive Seating Refurbished Conference Chairs; 5.0 (111 Ratings) Write a review. With used office furniture available at a fraction of the cost of new, it saves you money and makes established brands affordable. © Kings Office FurniturePowered by Shopify, Let us find exactly what you need - contact us now on 0845 521 9070 or, New End Of Line White Curve Desk with Mobile Pedestal, Used Light Oak Cantilever Desk with Fixed 3 Draw Pedestal, Used Silverline Grey 4 Draw Filing Cabinet, Used Fabric Operator Chair with Gas Lift+Back Tilt, End Of Line New 1950H White Tambour Cupboard, Used Senator Ecoflex Chair Mesh Operator Chair, Used Comforto Tempura Memory-Foam Operator Chair, Used Chalk White Mobile 3 Draw Steel Pedestal, New Still Boxed Nova 1400x700 White Bench Desks - £99.00+vat Per Position, Used White Single Bench Desk with Mobile Pedestal and Cable Tray, Used Mesh Back 3 Lever Operator Chair In Black, Used Modern White Single Bench Desk with New Slimline Pedestal, Used Maple 800mm Deep Desk with Desk High Pedestal, Used OrangeBox Do Task Chair Black+White Edition, Used Sentis Forma 5 Black Mesh Task Chair, Used Pledge Charcoal Medium Back Task Chair, Used White 1400mm Straight Desk with Matching White Pedestal, Used Oak 1600mm Cantilever Desk with Steel Mobile Pedestal, Used White Modern Coffee Table with Chrome Base, Used Herman Miller Mirra Full Spec Black Edition, Used Maple Desk High Cupboard with 1 Height Adjustable Shelf, Used Sliding Top 1400mm White Bench Desks with Cable Tray, Used Senator Circo Mesh Back Meeting Chair, Used Orangebox Joy-Oh Fabric Fully Adjustable Task Chair, Used Maple 1200mm x 800mm Straight Panel Desk, Used Connection Ice Breakout/Canteen Stackable Chairs, Used Nova U 1600mm Bench Desks with Cable Tray, Used Kinnarps Esencia Operator Task Chair, Used Techo Sidiz T50 Communication Mesh-back Meeting Chair, Used Verco Fully Adjustable Operator Chair, Used Meeting Chair with Cushion Back and Seat, White Bench Desk with Screens and Cable Tray, Used Steelcase Reply Black Mesh Task Chair, Second Hand High Walnut Meeting/Breakout Table, Used Orangebox DO Chair with Recovered New Seat, Used Steel Silver Cupboard with 2 Adjustable Shelves, End Of Line Notion 2 Lever Operator Chair, End Of Line Lime Green Operator Chair with Headrest.