... REDDIT Share on Tumblr! His death devastates her and she vows revenge. One of the Nazi's leaders is named Adolf, and he tries to make love to his girlfriend on the sands but is rebuffed. From yesterday’s Times: The first time I saw a swastika in the wild, I happened to be carrying a surfboard. Required fields are marked *. . . . A rival gang of surfers is challenging the Surf Nazis' turf, and the beaches turn into battlefields. Which it did. In that respect I suppose it did prefigure the New York Times rather accurately. On August 27, 2018, 88 Films released Surf Nazis Must Die on Blu-ray.Peter George directed the film starring Gail Neely, Robert Harden, and Barry Brenner. A group of crazed young neo-Nazi vigilantes try to take over California's beaches in a campy apocalyptic saga that takes place after a devastating earthquake wipes out half of the Golden State's population. ‘Surf Nazis Must Die’ Movie Synopsis. Scarface (1932) has Free Reign on Blu-Ray, National Lampoon’s Animal House (1978) Gets Crazy on Blu-Ray, Disney To Release Cocktail (1988) & The Color Of Money (1986) On Blu-ray, Rolling Thunder (1977) Rumbles onto Blu-ray. Click here to subscribe. . However, when these thugs kill an oil well worker out for a jog on the beach, they get them a new enemy—the man’s mother. . . A hundred and fifty years of white people like myself have helped make white-supremacist racism as Californian as panning for gold and hanging ten. So in other words, a bit like “grammar Nazis.” Anyway, to continue: I’ve heard all the predictable excuses for this stuff, like that the swastika was an ancient Sanskrit symbol not associated with Nazis when Pacific System Homes built its surfboards. From Two Thousand Maniacs! Inscription on the Liberty Bell. . Reply to This Comment. Troma Entertainment released Surf Nazis Must Die to theaters on July 3, 1987. With the beaches in chaos, a self-proclaimed Führer of the new beach leads a group of neo-Nazis into fights with rival surfer gangs to seize control. “Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” watch Grails talk Surf Nazis Must Die soundtrack, catch them on tour (dates) By Andrew Sacher November 14, 2018. “Slime-sucking Neanderthal! . "Surf Nazis Must Die" Netflix When a monstrous earthquake devastates the California coastline, groups of neo-Nazi punks take over in this Troma-tized futuristic romp. Way back around 1989, I actually rented the b-movie (which is too kind—it’s more of a D- movie) with the title Surf Nazis Must Die. So it doesn’t take much imagination to recognize the blue-eyed, blond surfer ideal for what it is: a white racial fantasy rooted, like most such tropes, in spurious claims of authentic connection to land. See our, Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker, Surf Nazis Must Die (1987) Lives on Blu-Ray. Your email address will not be published. Here’s the trailer: Commenters who employ what we deem extreme vulgarity in a comment — “s***,” “f***,” “a*******,” or one of their many variants — will be banned without further notice. to Surf Nazis Must Die, Wired.com readers weigh in with their favorite guilty cinematic pleasures. On February 1, 2021, MHM's Film Reviews will only be available on our YouTube Channel. In “The History of Surfing” by Matt Warshaw, Noll, the legendary big-wave rider and filmmaker behind the “Search for Surf” films, shrugged off accusations of latent Nazi sympathy by saying, “We’d paint a swastika on something for no other reason than to piss people off. As it happens, b-movie Hollywood was way ahead of the New York Times, though that isn’t hard these days. How dare you question my loyalty?” ~Eva, Surf Nazis Must Die, but more likely, the staff at the Kadena Air Base weather office that make up the Sea Conditions for scuba diving on Okinawa in response to anyone who questions such determinations. surf Nazis! . Starring Gail Neely and Barry Brenner. Peter George directed the film starring Gail Neely, Robert Harden, and Barry Brenner. Surf Movies. Directed by Peter George. Well, one idea might be to just try getting over yourself. A rival gang of surfers is challenging the Surf Nazis' turf, and the beaches turn into battlefields. Your email address will not be published. Winston Churchill, “Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Peter George directs the film which stars Gail Neely, Robert Harden, and Barry Brenner. . These are the The Geek in Pictures: Post-Election Edition. . So next time we’d paint two swastikas, just to piss ’em off more.” . © 2020 SurferToday.com | All Rights Reserved. Copyright © 2020 by Power Line and respective authors. Wasteful Spending: An Issue From the Past? Today, I don’t know how to think about my youthful yearning to become the great blue-eyed, blond surfer. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a739ec15f9b5bca9dd4c0f86c01ae799" );document.getElementById("f1d4f3b874").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Disclaimer: Affiliate links are contained in this post. Way back around 1989, I actually rented the b-movie (which is too kind—it’s more of a D- movie) with the title Surf Nazis Must Die. In Surf Nazis Must Die, an earthquake leaves the California coastline in ruins. Surf Nazis Must Die When a monstrous earthquake devastates the California coastline, groups of neo-Nazi punks take over in this Troma-tized futuristic romp. . (checks notes) . Read the full summary, and listen to our film review. I don’t care if its awful I will pay $9 to watch girls in bikinis surf and make “not gay” advances on eachother any day! SurferToday.com uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. This means when you click a link, and purchase an item, Movie House Memories will receive an affiliate commission. . . Learn more on our About section. Surf Nazis Must Die When a monstrous earthquake devastates the California coastline, groups of neo-Nazi punks take over in this Troma-tized futuristic romp. What would we do without the New York Times warning us about the menace of . Netflix"BMX Bandits"Some movies are just bad.But others go so far into horribleness that they become enjoyable in a completely different way. From Reddit: Surf Nazis Must Die. With more a handguns and grenades than she can carry, the woman breaks out of her retirement home and exacts total vengeance on them. DOJ finds poor judgment but no corruption in Acosta’s handling of Epstein case. Subscribe today to become a member of the MHM Secret Circle. Advertisers and Affiliate Partnerships do not influence our content. In my never-ending quest to research the highest camp in trashy C-movies, years ago I rented Surf Nazis Must Die.It was not a success, even as … I have (or had) a high tolerance for camp, but this movie didn’t even rise to the level of bad camp. Also available on Apple TV and Amazon Prime Video. . The anti-Nazi fighters are led by an overweight surf gangster named Leroy's Mama, who uses hand grenades to dispatch the Surf Nazis one at a time. Once a month, we send out a newsletter to let our listeners know our upcoming film reviews. . At the time, the term “surf Nazi” often got applied to any surfer ferociously committed to the sport and territorial about his local waves. "Surf Nazis Must Die" Netflix When a monstrous earthquake devastates the California coastline, groups of neo-Nazi punks take over in this Troma-tized futuristic romp. From Reddit: On August 27, 2018, 88 Films released Surf Nazis Must Die on Blu-ray.