USP: Masscob designs have a relaxed aesthetic, but that doesn’t mean they’re not special. Anyway, back to the point: if you're a darkly monochromatic dresser at heart, Arket has got you sorted this season with an assortment of inky dresses in summer-proof fabrics. If you're looking to update your summer wardrobe on a budget, Shein's selection of summer dresses won't disappoint. From the lightest of cotton slips to the chicest of linen sundresses, it's time to cross over to the dark side in spectacularly minimalist fashion. We’re head-over-heels for this gorgeous ruffle tiered maxi in rainbow hues, which is perfect for making a full-on fashion statement this summer. We're loving the hand-painted print which gives this frock bags of charm and character, while the loose, midi silhouette is ideal for staying cool in the heat. Tap into the trend with this bold and beautiful New Look midi in hot pink. 101 great deals to look out for on Black Friday, Best Black Friday vacuum cleaner deals 2020, Best mattress deals in November 2020 including exclusive offers, Black Friday iPhone deals 2020: Live deals, ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. An absolute must-have. As I sit writing this story, I am in a pair of jogging bottoms I have worn for three days and so am well aware of how few of us will be wearing dresses right now. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Floral is a staple print season after season and really comes into its own during the summer months. Alexander McQueen, Miu Miu and Erdem all showed how it’s done, sending broderie anglaise, romantic maxis and lace trim dresses down their runways — all in the lightest and whitest of shades. The slip dress is a no-brainer for keeping cool as temperatures soar, and creates a really chic minimalist look when paired with simple accessories. They’re good worn open over plain silk trousers or jeans too. The most flattering and versatile summer dresses of 2020, as chosen (and worn) by our fashion editors Still in search of your perfect summer dress? But that’s where this silk dress by Spanish label Masscob is different. All three are available from Selfridges and are must-haves if you're looking for statement designer summer dresses to invest in this season. Here at Kaleidoscope our collection showcases a wide range of styles including maxi and shift dresses, in a variety of styles, which include bold Aztec, floral and block colour prints, perfect for all summer has to throw at you. Plus, that leaf and bird print is giving us all the tropical vibes we need: what’s not to love? We're loving the simplicity of the A-line pinafore, while the Coastal Route dress offers something a little more directional with its statement print. The latest offers and discount codes from popular brands on Telegraph Voucher Codes, The best summer dresses according to The Telegraph's fashion editors: Emily Cronin, Lisa Armstrong and Bethan Holt, Shirt dress, was £399, now £299, Ridley London, With Christmas shopping budgets slashed, here are the failsafe gifts to buy on a budget, In defence of Emma Corrin's 'horror film' Graham Norton look, The best Black Friday fashion deals, from LK Bennett to La Redoute, Carole Middleton offers an early lesson in ageless festive dressing, 2020 style. We use cookies to give you a better shopping experience and to show you more relevant adverts on other websites. Channel this season's prairie trend with a shirred floral midi or inject some tropical flavour into your seasonal wardrobe with a bold blue palm print maxi that's guaranteed to make a statement. Need we say more? Belted midi dress, £39.50, Marks & Spencer; Midi dress, £143, Sandro at The Outnet, For more news, analysis and advice from The Telegraph's fashion desk, click here to sign up to get our weekly newsletter, straight to your inbox every Friday. We’re loving the puff sleeves and square neckline which bring even more of a directional feel to this look-at-me style. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. Champions of cool-girl style, Urban Outfitters, have struck gold once again with this striking mini dress that is guaranteed to stand out from the crowd. As Jil Sander’s new +J collection for Uniqlo drops, why it feels so right for now, The tent silhouette has never done me any favours. Team it with a pair of big chunky boots and a warm beer for a suitably authentic experience. BODYFLIRT boutique. With that in mind, we’ve hunted down the very best summer dresses for 2020 that are all bang on trend and guaranteed to add some fun to your wardrobe. Independent British lifestyle store, Oliver Bonas, is a fave on the high street, and while we love their quirky homeware — there's also so much to fall in love with, sartorially! Meanwhile, Faithfull The Brand has turned out an eye-popping floral graphic mini that's shot straight to the top of our wishlist (above, left) — although it faces stiff competition from Dries Van Noten's satin midi (above, centre), which is an absolute masterclass in how to do monochrome. Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. … 1229 items - We just launched a new collection of summer dresses 2020. Read our. Inspired by traditional Indian textiles, this is a summer essential that will always work, no matter the season's trends. Why: In theory, I love the timeless versatility of a shirt dress, but find a lot of them too puffy or retro. If there’s one thing that screams summer, it surely has to be gingham — and this sweet frock has summer BBQs and picnic baskets written all over it. The result is ultra-flattering and it has proven endlessly versatile – fancy enough to wear to Pitti Uomo fashion parties in Florence last year, yet comfy enough to wear while pregnant and working from home this year. It's a given that summer dresses involve more skin on display, but that's not to say you can't cover up in style too. If you are keen to search out under-the-radar options, I’d advise scooting past the rails at the very front of the store and instead heading to less obvious zones. Time to let your legs out with this super-adorable mini strappy dress from Reformation. At under £15, it's a bargain too. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. I like to replace the fabric belt with a leather one. Thank you for signing up to receive our emails & offers! This long and wafty design is pleasingly minimal but I love how it’s elevated by crochet detailing. We're in love with this light and airy dress by Juliet Dunn, with floaty sleeves that are super-flattering — ideal if spaghetti straps aren't your thing. Neon is one of the biggest trends this season, with Christopher Kane, Valentino and Moschino all leading the way with an explosion of acid brights at their SS20 presentations.