I hope you enjoy these sweet, tangy strawberry cupcakes. As for the dents in the cupcakes, do you know if they rose then fell or if they never rose? Pulse about 4 strawberries in a food processor to get about 1/3 cup chunky puree and set aside. O.M.G. In either case, make sure your oven isn’t running hot or that you don’t open the oven door too much during baking, issues with temperature can cause the cupcakes to have trouble rising or staying risen. Thanks Lisa! I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed the strawberry cheesecake cupcakes! Are these amazingly fantastic? Place 1 piece of cream cheese on top of each cupcake; press into batter slightly. That’s great to hear! https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/strawberry-cheesecake-cupcakes Yummy! Fold in 1 cup of heavy whipped cream and strawberries. Yes, this recipe works as a cake too. Cream cheese frosting came definitely be a bit tricky to pipe onto cupcakes since it tends to get runny really easy. Pipe remaining Angel Delight on top and garnish with a strawberry slice and digestive crumbs. These Are The Cutest Gingerbread Cookies EVER. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until tops are golden I love delicious food and I love sharing it with great people like you. Fill each cupcake with cheesecake filling. And the other two batches were just perfect! I haven’t converted my recipes to weight measurements, but for this one: Instead of cupcakes? The cupcakes I made using the other recipe left me with sunken, dense, half-baked blobs of batter. I’m happy you liked the cupcake recipe and I hope they were a hit with your customers . Thanks so much! What an alluring little cupcakes. Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). The cupcakes are very dense (kind of like a muffin) and when I pulled them out, they seemed to dent in the middle. Hi Renea! In... 2 Hi Kira! Unfortunately-the flavor didn’t come through. Delish participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. I’d love to hear how it comes out! I was so excited to be growing my own strawberries. I bet the strawberry slices were a great added touch . Using a teaspoon or melon baller, scoop out the middle of each cupcake to create a small well. Read More… →. Bake for 20-23 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. . Spoon 1/4 measuring teaspoon preserves on top of cream cheese in each cupcake. Cut ½” diameter holes in cupcakes, making sure not to go through the bottom (I went about half way down the cupcake). Most of the orchards in New York (where I grew up) and Connecticut (where I live now) have pick-your-own berries all summer, starting with strawberries in early June. It’s a shame the peach flavor didn’t come through more. Melt butter in a large microwave safe bowl on medium power for about 30-60 seconds. Thanks so much for the recipe! These were great!