Das Spiel setzt also ... Sollte mit diesem Patch nicht wieder sichergestellt werden das man die Sprachausgabe anpassen kann? Required fields are marked *. Apex Legends ist „bester internationaler Multiplayer“ beim DCP – Lohnt es 2020 noch? Below, you’ll find our personal picks for the best Wattson skins in Apex Legends currently available to you. seid Ihr besonders im Vorteil, wenn Ihr Euch in einem heftigen She has notable cybernetic attachments adorning her face, and much of the suit looks to be made of some really heavy duty robotic parts. She has a black metallic overcoat-looking portion over her shoulders, and teal gloves as well. Wattson ist die zehnte Legende von Apex Legends. Security“- und „Strange Attractor“-Skin wird Wattson plötzlich Das sind die Skills von Wattson: Wattsons Fähigkeiten sind alle eher defensiver Natur. Heat Sync will cost you 400 crafting materials if you elect to purchase it. The diamond of Arkane Studios, Dishonored was a title that I put off for many months before finally giving in. Wenn Ihr Eure Ultimate setzt, bedenkt, dass der entsprechende Umkreis sämtliche Explosivgeschosse abfängt – auch Eure eigenen Granaten und die des Teams. Wie setze ich die Fähigkeiten richtig ein? Ihr folgt möglicherweise noch die Legende Crypto, die ebenfalls für später in Season 2 vermutet wird. It’s another excellent choice for any stylish gamer. Mit unseren Tipps meistert Ihr Wattson im Handumdrehen – und steigt auf der neuen Rangliste auf: Apex Legends ist eine Mischung aus einem Hero-Shooter á la Overwatch und einem Battle-Royale-Game wie Fortnite oder Black Ops 4: Blackout. The gold and chrome components all come together to create one of the most in-your-face skins throughout the whole game. Top 10 Best Flatline Skins in Apex Legends, Top 10 Best Lifeline Skins in Apex Legends, Top 10 Best Bangalore Skins in Apex Legends, Top 10 Best Caustic Skins in Apex Legends. Mehr dazu in unserer Datenschutzerklärung. Otherwise, yellow accent marks are seen across her exoskeleton for added definition. Dieser verlangsamt Gegner und fügt ihnen Schaden zu, Ihre Ultimate „Interceptor-Mast“ stellt einen Pylon auf, der eintreffende Sprengstoffe abfängt und die Schilde des Teams über Zeit wieder auflädt, Durch die passive Fähigkeit „Zündende Idee“ lädt Wattson ihre Ultimate mit einem Beschleuniger sofort auf und lädt die Elektrozäune schneller auf, wenn sie neben ihrer Ultimate stehen. Eurer Kollegen immer oben bleiben. Another augmented skin for Wattson! Your email address will not be published. Fly by Wire, as a legendary skin, will cost you 1200 crafting materials. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Dazu kommt Als neues Mitglied des Kaders ist sie vielen Spielern noch nicht ganz vertraut. Seid Ihr bereit, loszulegen? Top Ten Lists, Guides, and Other Musings for Gamers Everywhere. Die legendären Skins kosten jeweils 1.200 Crafting-Materialien und können in Loot-Boxen enthalten sein. In any case, 400 crafting materials down the drain can make it yours. Black and red are a classic combination that many people love, gamers or otherwise. Die Ult frisst eigene Granaten! Your email address will not be published. Unlike Fly by Wire, the color choices are a tad less shiny with this one. Next, we have the alternative recoloring of the first place skin. So spart Ihr Schildzellen. We love it, and if you like showing off, then so will you. Alles zum neuen Ranked-Modus in Apex Legends – So spielt Ihr und steigt auf, Bitte melden Dich an, um einen Kommentar abzugeben, Release: 11.02.2005 | Shadowlands: 24.11.2020, Ich bin damit einverstanden, dass mir externe Inhalte angezeigt werden. Sparks“- und „Fly-by-Wire“-Skin pränsentiert sich Watson als Nutzt die Zäune, um etwa wertvolle Abwürfe zu sichern oder Gegner in Fallen, wie die Leviathane, zu lotsen. Showcasing the electrifier in black and yellow, with a yellow mesh effect across her suit, it’s a great choice for Wattson in particular. .hide-if-no-js { }. elf Original file ‎(546 × 850 pixels, file size: 556 KB, MIME type: image/png).  =  This page was last edited on 10 May 2020, at 06:57. Die legendären Skins kosten jeweils 1.200 Crafting-Materialien und können in Loot-Boxen enthalten sein. Please reload CAPTCHA. Jet-Piloten tragen. Sure, orange may not be our favorite color (or yours, presumably), but the effect is one of the better ones of the epic skins in my opinion. 3 Sie tauscht die Haut gegen eine metallische dystopischen Look verleiht. It goes great with her electric motif, and makes you stand out that much more in lieu of a higher tier skin. Diese Skins gibt’s für Wattson: Wattson hat zum großen Teil die Standard-Ausführung der Skins erhalten, deren Variante für die meisten Legenden verfügbar ist. display: none !important; Wattson is the newest legend added to Apex Legends, and the first to coincide with the launch of Season 2, which is named “Battle Charge”. The final of Wattson’s epic skins to appear on the list of her best skins, Hack the System comes in at number nine. Because the effect covers so much surface area, it’s definitely one of the more prominent ones. User Friendly is a great epic skin for any character that has it available. The following page uses this file: Wattson; Metadata. Cyber Security shows off Wattson in a mostly black suit with white accent marks adorned across her body. With … Still, for anyone that hasn’t gotten any other epic or legendary skin, or really loves the deep blue color on Wattson, then it may be more for you. Ihr })(120000); Thrust into the gothic city…, The world of Dishonored is a robust paradise of grimy cities and even grimier people and from the first title made by Arkane Studios, it’s…, Though the Dragon Age series has been around for quite some time, it always felt like a hidden gem of sorts for a lot of…, Since my first introduction to Detroit: Become Human at the 2016 E3 conference, I admit that I went into it for the silliest of reasons.…, The newest Legend to grace the Apex Games, Rampart comes in hot with her co-unit of a sentry gun, Sheila. The blue looks great on Wattson and compliments the electric elements of her kit fairly well in my eyes, but the effect of Fiber Optics across all Legends leaves a lot to be desired in my opinion. (546 × 850 pixels, file size: 556 KB, MIME type: https://apexlegends.gamepedia.com/File:Strange_Attractor_Wattson.png?oldid=16687. Hier sind einige Tipps und Tricks, um mit Wattson zu gewinnen: Schützt Eure Zäune: Die Pfosten können zerstört werden, indem auf die Basis geschossen wird, ähnlich wie bei Caustic.