Frame shelves....frames mounted on top of other frames....single mats and multiple mats....so I cannot find any defining principles. (although I also am partial to green). Can I make this room work without replacing the brown couch? The wood frames on the windows look very nice and with the panels that would be covered up. I want a very airy light feel to our bedroom. If you were looking for a more neutral bedding.the PB Wheaton stripe bedding (pictured) is available in both gray and navy and is on sale. All of them are framed with nice matting and an expensive looking frame. Whole project cost less then $75.00 and brought the room together with something very personal. Suggestions on helping develop this idea would be so much appreciated! I bought very inexpensive frames that I found on sale, sanded painted them the same color as the walls. The prints and Ikea bedding are very pretty. I think the panels make the space look crowded - and would go for the more tailored lines of roman shade if that is something you like as well. I'm guessing that unmatted images might do better job showcasing the mutuality of content. Does anyone know if it might 'come back' and be available again sometime at IKEA? I would think about picking up one on the rust or orangish tones from the pattern since it is a color that would work well with the blue. Does anyone know if it might 'come back' and be available again sometime at IKEA… charlienally. I'd like to get it new, and on Amazon the prices are very high. Did you say you have another bedroom for the ikat print? Fabric would also make a great trendy wall hanging. This color scheme certainly works. No sense having a picture hanging across from a window if the only thing you ever see is a reflection of the window. I will develop my own principles which may not be much more than just personal aesthetics.. One thing that occurs to me....if the images are related, like a series of pics of one subject---sort of variations of a theme---I think the LACK of matting may emphasize the thematic consistency. We're in the process of slowly doing our master bedroom. Mirror Dilemma....96" double vanity with 21" sink cabinets. Thanks Maureen! Designer: Helle Vilén. Brand new STRANDKRYPA duvet cover and pillowcases set from IKEA of Sweden. Museum glass is expensive, but allows the picture to be viewed without glare. Mehr erfahren. I only use matching frames if the pictures are a set. Does it make the most sense to use the blues and greens in the other bedroom? Thank you very much! The room they were going to be placed in has one brick wall and 3 painted walls. King Comforter + 2 Shams, Bayview 100% Cotton Reversible Comforter Set Size: King Comforter + 2 Shams, Color: Gray, Bayview 100% Cotton Reversible Comforter Set Size: Full/Queen Comforter + 2 Shams, Color: Blue, 300 Thread Count Organic Sheet Set- Queen Oat, Marimekko Ajo 200 Thread Count Striped 100% Cotton Sheet Set Size: Full, 300 Thread Count Organic Sheet Set- California King Iced Blue, Marimekko Jurmo Duvet Cover Set Size: Full/Queen Duvet Cover + 2 Shams, Caribbean Joe Enzyme Wash Quilt Full/Queen Navy Palm, Marimekko Unikko Reversible Duvet Cover Set Size: Twin Duvet Cover + 1 Sham, Marimekko Unikko Reversible Comforter Set Size: Full/Queen Comforter + 2 Shams, Color: Red, Christian Siriano New York Dreamy Floral Comforter Set- King/California King, Marimekko Pihkassa Reversible Duvet Cover Set Size: Twin Duvet Cover + 2 Shams, Winter Nights Flannel Sheet Set - Holiday Bears Cal King, Marimekko Rosarium Reversible Duvet Cover Set Size: Queen Duvet Cover + 2 Shams, Willow Duvet - Green - Hamburg House - King, Marimekko Mini Unikko Reversible Quilt Set Size: Full/Queen Quil + 2 Shams, Willow Sheet Set - Blue - Hamburg House - King, Marimekko Fokus Reversible Comforter Set Size: Full/Queen Comforter + 2 Shams, Set of 2 Willow Pillowcases - White/Blue - Hamburg House - King, Marimekko Unikko Reversible Comforter Set Size: King Comforter + 2 Shams, Color: Blue, Solid Cashmere Throw - Yellow - a&R Cashmere, Marimekko Mini Unikko 200 Thread Count Floral 100% Cotton Sheet Set Size: Queen, Set of 2 Willow Pillowcases - White/Green - Hamburg House - King, Marimekko Pienni letto Duvet Cover Set Size: Full/Queen Duvet Cover + 2 Shams, Willow Sheet Set - Green - Hamburg House - King, Marimekko Unikko Reversible Duvet Cover Set Size: King Duvet Cover + 2 Shams, Color: Red, Willow Sham - Blue - Hamburg House - King, Marimekko Ojakellukka Reversible Duvet Cover Set Size: Full/Queen Duvet Cover + 2 Shams, Willow Sham - Green - Hamburg House - King, Marimekko Ojakellukka Reversible Comforter Set Size: Twin Comforter + 1 Sham, 8 Easy Ways to Cool Your Space This Summer—Without Running Up a Major AC Bill, Add These 9 Essentials to Your Bedroom in 2020 for Your Best Sleep Yet.