#3. Later, NeXT was acquired by Apple in 1997, and Jobs became the CEO of his previous company and revived it from scratch. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.”― Steve Jobs, “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. You should also consider finding partners that balance you out, as both the Beatles and Steve Jobs ultimately did. According to Jobs, the people who end up having the most impact on the world are the same people who were told that they were crazy by their peers. “You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. After a long hustle, they received funding from Intel’s product marketing manager and engineer Mike Markkula. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.”. This post revolves around the most famous Steve Jobs quotes on life, work, leadership, innovation, and success. We write what your heart feels. Many of Steve Jobs’ most famous quotes revolve around the theme of pursuing your passion and taking risks. The Pixar produced the money-spinning and cinema defining animation movies like Toy Story, A Bug’s Life, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, and the list goes on. Paul and Clara also adopted Jobs’s sister Patricia in 1957. “. So, if you find yourself in a situation where people are calling your ideas crazy, don’t listen! Apple INC. would have never come about if Steve Jobs didn’t’ work with Steve Wozniak and a number of other talented individuals. Try to have a nice family, have fun, save a little money. #1. During the mid-1970s, Jobs underwent a drastic metamorphosis and find himself more inclined towards classical literature of William Shakespeare, Plato, Dylan Thomas, etc. On Work: “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is … This is one of the most famous Steve Jobs quotes. “Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.”― Steve Jobs, “Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. In other words, according to Steve Jobs, don’t live your life just trying to conform to everyone and everything. With this quote, he is saying that money should not be the only thing that motivates you and that you should try to do something that you believe is worthwhile. Thank you! – Steve Jobs. I decided then that I wasn’t going to let it ruin my life. “I think the things you regret most in life are the things you didn’t do.”. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn’t really do it, they just saw something. I don’t know why. When you say no, you piss off people.” – Steve Jobs, “You have to trust in something, your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.” – Steve Jobs, It’s more fun to be a pirate than to join the Navy – Steve Jobs, “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs, “For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: ‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And whenever the answer has been ‘No’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.” – Steve Jobs, I’ve always been attracted to the more revolutionary changes. One home run is much better than two doubles. If you are struggling with a career choice, then you should listen to what Jobs said and choose the path that your heart knows is right! So, if you go through a negative period in your career, try to see the positive in your situation and bounce back just like Jobs did! #2. He was adopted by Paul and Clara Jobs later. And whenever the answer has been 'No' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something. Shortly after his death, Jobs's official biographer, Walter Isaacson described him as the "creative entrepreneur whose passion for perfection and ferocious drive revolutionized six industries: personal computers, animated movies, music, phones, tablet computing, and digital publishing.".. Nobody hits it out of the park every single time. Many people cannot do this. We've also put together a list of 100 of the Best Leadership Quotes from all walks of life here, from people who've recognized their own vision and chase it. Don't forget to confirm subscription in your email. However, he was also someone who knew how to prioritize the right things in life, which is half the battle. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. If you can prioritize the right things in life too, then it will help you to get much more happiness out of life! The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again. Steve Jobs Quotes on Life. – Steve Jobs, I’m sorry, it’s true. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.” –Steve Jobs, “You should never start a company with the goal of getting rich. “If you just sit and observe, you will see how restless your mind is. Founding NeXT Computers and then earning high-level roles at Pixar and Disney helped Jobs to regain his status as one of the top businessmen in the country. Coaching vs Mentoring for Entrepreneurs: Which One Should You Choose? A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.” – Steve Jobs, “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” – Steve Jobs, “We’re always thinking about new markets we could enter, but it’s only by saying no that you can concentrate on the things that are really important.” – Steve Jobs, Creativity is just connecting things. Steve Jobs was thrown out of Apple in the year 1985. And the total was greater than the sum of the parts.” – Steve Jobs, “Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. We’ve seen what smart entrepreneurs can accomplish. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life. – Steve Jobs, “It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. 2021 Happy New Year Wishes and Messages for Sister with Images: Happy New Year Sister! So, don’t give up! #5. I’ve been very lucky in my life and already have one. This quote is very powerful and it shows just exactly how good Steve Jobs was at focusing on the important things in life. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You are already naked. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.”. Free Mini Series “Zero To 7-Figures In 12 Months. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Steve Jobs didn’t, and it worked out pretty well for him. With this said, we bet there's something to learn from (what we think) are the best Steve Jobs quotes. Everything else is secondary.”― Steve Jobs, “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. Apple is about people who think ‘outside the box,’ people who want to use computers to help them change the world, to help them create things that make a difference, and not just to get a job done. Steven Paul "Steve" Jobs was an American pioneer of the personal computer revolution of the 1970s. They somehow know what you truly want to … There’s no way you could ever spend it all, and I don’t view wealth as something that validates my intelligence. It is best to admit them quickly and get on with improving your other innovations.” – Steve Jobs, “I want to put a ding in the universe.” – Steve Jobs, “Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.” – Steve Jobs, “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” – Steve Jobs, I was worth over $1,000,000 when I was 23, and over $10,000,000 when I was 24, and over $100,000,000 when I was 25, and it wasn’t that important because I never did it for the money. “It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. They're done by a team of people.”. Even the best innovators in the world, Jobs included, have failures from time to time. This one is a good example. “Part of what made the Macintosh great was that the people working on it were musicians, poets, and artists, and zoologists, and historians. You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. Steve Jobs’s fourth-grade teacher Imogene Hill ignited the spark of learning in him and used to bribe him for finishing the book and the homework. Design is how it works.” – Steve Jobs, “You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. The reason is that many people quit when they are pursuing a business idea or starting a company. Jobs also became an avid practitioner of Buddhism through Zen master Konun Chino Otogawa. Overcome it! And you’ve got to say no, no, no. 60 Best Take Care Messages: Take Care Messages for Boyfriend and Girlfriend & Others, Best Congratulations Messages & Wishes | Beautiful Congratulations Quotes with Images, Happy New Year, Love!