Expand the list below to show all available Live or Live Online class dates. Finally, test your performance with our Practice Exam for a final review before your actual qualification exam. Use the Video Library for additional clarification on exam topics you may be having trouble understanding. Choose one of Kaplan Financial Education's industry leading study packages below or compare you exam prep options. Posted by 1 month ago. I read two books in preparation for the SIE: Securities Industry Essentials Examination Course: SIE Exam Prep, and Pass the SIE. The extension can be ordered from the Extension icon on your Student Dashboard. Based on my past of being previously licienced, what Kaplan and STC material should I combine to study for and pass the series 7 Exam. STC or ExamFX for SIE Test Prep? Took it today and passed. STC is the “gold standard” in my view, and has a robust curriculum. Additional 5 month extension may be purchased to extend your study time for $49. Practice in areas of weakness by taking custom The extension can be ordered from the Extension icon on your Student Dashboard. quizzes in the SecuritiesPro™ QBank. This exam, along with the SIE Exam, is required to be able to sell a broad range of securities. Practice your test-taking skills and focus on areas of weakness with quizzes in the SecuritiesPro™ QBank. Plan your exam preparation by building a customizable Study Calendar SIE Exam Prep Classes and Study Materials. STC or ExamFX for SIE Test Prep? Begin preparing for your exam with the License Exam Manual for a comprehensive overview of the exam. 1. Our comprehensive comparison of Achievable, Kaplan, STC, PassPerfect, and Knopman Marks shows you which FINRA SIE exam prep program is best for you. The Essential Self-Study Package gives you the flexibility of studying on your schedule. Achievable. Planning your exam preparation is made simple with our customizable Study Calendar that schedules daily tasks based on your study time frame and exam date. In order to become registered, candidates need to complete the SIE exam as well as the Series 6 or Series 7 exam. Browse our combo options: SIE & Series 6 Packages    SIE & Series 7 Packages. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Practice in areas of weakness by taking custom quizzes after each unit with the SecuritiesPro™ QBank. I used STC and it was pretty spot on. Remote testing appointments are now available for the SIE, Series 6, Series 7, Series 63, Series 65, and Series 66 qualification exams. About; Enterprise; Reviews; Scholarship; Courses | SIGN IN; The Achievable advantage. Additional 5 month extension may be purchased to extend your study time for $49. Finally, test your performance with our Practice Exam for a final review before the actual qualification exam. We've listened to the feedback and released the second edition of SIE exam prep packages. Begin preparing for your exam by reading the License Exam Manual to ensure a clear understanding of the key exam topics.
Looking for an individual study tool to complement your study package? Achievable; … the comprehensive License Exam Manual. The new packages have significant changes to ensure students retain as much information as possible and pass their SIE exams the first time: Our most comprehensive study package, the Premium Instruction Package, has everything you need to effectively prepare for your qualification exam, including guidance from an experienced instructor. Then, test your performance with our realistic Practice and Mastery Exams to measure your readiness for the actual securities exam. Like STC, Solomon offers its prep materials either individually or as part of a package. I’m a fan of Examzone, Inc. Not sure an SIE Study Package is right for you? The SIE Exam prep material is very similar to the original Series 7 exam. The Basic Self-Study Package provides a strong foundation for the self-directed individual who has a proven record of success when studying without the guidance of an instructor. SIE Exam Prep: Ok, I’ll Start Studying. Each package has a different class option. *Midterm Exam is only included in select Series Exam Preparation Packages. But Where Should I Begin? We offer a variety of instruction options and exam prep study tools to best suit your learning style and schedule. To benefit from STC’s technology solutions and up-to-date curriculum, choose one of our three different Prep Packages based on your learning needs and prepare to pass the first time. Begin preparing for your exam with I would use their texts in the future. After you have reviewed your study materials, our instructor-led I’m preparing to religiously study for the SIE exam within the next month or so but wanted to hear everyone’s input on which test prep is more beneficial? Close. As mentioned above, the leading content providers have the best study material.
Compare the best FINRA SIE Exam prep courses. Start your exam preparation by building a customizable Course Price; Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) Premier: $119: Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) Premier Plus: $249: SIE/Series 7 Top-Off Standard : $310: Solomon Prep Course What To Expect. Premium Instruction Live Online Package (SIE), Premium Instruction OnDemand Package (SIE), Remove Premium Instruction Live Online Package (SIE), Remove Premium Instruction OnDemand Package (SIE), Remove Essential Self-Study Package (SIE). I am wondering if I should get the STC Text with the Kaplan Text and Qbank to study for the series 7.