Which of the following choices is NOT a typical characteristic of a 401K plan? The bonds contain a provision that permits banks to deduct 80% of the interest cost being paid to depositors on the funds used to purchase the bonds. He (sat/set) the glass on his lips then he drank the water. Number 8860726. An investor is expecting a sharp decline in interest rates in the near future. Just wanted to know if this is normal. 1. Registered in England and Wales. Which of the following statements does NOT describe an equity-indexed annuity? A B/D is underwriting an IPO for a company that will be listed on the NYSE. If the tax rate is 10 mills, the property tax is: A municipal bond is currently trading at 92 and is callable in 10 years at par. Your firm is the managing underwriter of an IPO. its hard to know where im at when im doing so well on the early ones and not so well on the later ones…would i be able to pass the exam right now? I see people have had … When pricing a bond in the secondary market, what information is NOT required? A municipal bond with an 8% coupon and eight years to maturity is purchased for 106. ? A municipal tombstone ad shows bonds maturing serially from 2022 through 2040. Mr. Jones has a margin account in which there is activity each month. A type of order that becomes a market order when a round-lot trades at or through a particular price is called? The bonds maturing in 2040 should be priced to the: Rockland County has issued industrial development revenue bonds for the benefit of the Hudson Nail and Screw Co. Which of the following securities may not be used as collateral in a margin account? This is known as..? In my case I am scoring in the mid 80s on tests 1-11. Which of the following is LEAST beneficial for the customer? The limited partner will: Become a general creditor of the partnership. A corporation's shareholders must vote for: Which TWO of the following securities are typically sold at a discount? A bond with an 11% coupon is purchased at 103. The policy may have no cash value if the separate account performance is negative. If the bond is sold six years later, what will be its cost basis? Which of the following formulas is used to determine the total equity in a combined margin account? With all that I should be able to breeze through the 7, right? Why do many investors prefer to receive variable annuity payments under the straight-life payout option? If so the test is easier than any of the practice exams so you're probably ready. I called our Soutions guy and he said forget about those lasts test and those scores b/c it's not needed so I stoped doing them. The 2040 maturity is a 6.00% bond offered at a 6.75 basis. Log in or Register to post new content in the forum. Which of the following choices BEST defines the Municipal Bond Index? According to MSRB rules, the customer's order must be executed at: A bond swap is done for all of the following reasons, EXCEPT to: D. Take advantage of a large amount of accrued interest. The market price of which of the following types of stock is most affected by swings in the interest-rate cycle? If, through legislative approval, the state pays interest and principal in a timely manner, the issue is MOST LIKELY: A state agency revenue bond does not have sufficient revenue to meet debt service. Which of the following statements is TRUE concerning a customer who purchases an out-of-state original issue discount (OID) general obligation bond? How many days must the firm's research analyst wait before issuing a research report on this IPO? The option provides the maximum cash flow of all payout options. If convertible bondholders convert their bonds into the common stock of a corporation, the effect on the balance sheet of the corporation will be: Which of the following choices BEST describes Eurodollars? The B/D is required to deliver prospectuses: Which of these securities are BEST described as collateralized loans? Which two of the following statements are true regarding the design of this website? The biggest determinant of your success will be your ability to prepare, study, and practice the material before the exam itself.