Please help us keep the website Free and continue the work. Use capital letters and end marks. IDENTIFYING A SENTENCE AS A STATEMENT, COMMAND, QUESTION, OR EXCLAMATION PART 2. It always ends in a question mark (. Start studying 4 types of sentences: statement, command, question, exclamation. Then write each sentence correctly. Prepare them to get excited about learning as they move to harder topics. Copyright © 2020, Turtlediary.com. The smallest number is the one that comes first while counting. To play this worksheet, click on the link below: https://www.turtlediary.com/worksheet/identifying-sentences-as-a-statement-command-question-or-exclamation-third-grade.html, To know more about different worksheets, please visit www.turtlediary.com. Improve your language arts knowledge with free questions in "Statement, question, command, or exclamation?" •  Teacher created quizzes with step by step solution. Login as parent/teacher to add in assignment. Our team has worked hard to create this Fun Educational Website FREE of charge to users like you. TurtleDiary.com is FREE! •  Informative assessment tools with detailed reports pointing out successes and weak spots. Test your student's knowledge of ela with Turtle Diary's Identifying Statement, Command, Question, or Exclamation quiz. Turn your paper over when you are finished writing the answers Hope you have a good experience with this site and recommend to your friends too. A statement tells about something and always ends in a period (.). Download and print Turtle Diary's Identifying Statement, Command, Question, or Exclamation worksheet. Identifying Statement, Command, Question... Identifying a Sentence as Declarative, Imperative... tells about something and always ends in a period (, asks us something. A command or a polite request ends in an exclamation point (!) To arrange the given numbers in order from smallest to greatest, find the smallest number among all the given numbers. It always ends in an exclamation point (. If the command is polite or it is a request, use a period. Become premium member to get unlimited access. Pizza is my favorite food to eat on the weekends, I went to the mall with my Aunt Sally yesterday, Wow, that's an excellent grade on your test, Brush your teeth before you go to bed tonight, I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked out the window, My brother always takes my toys when I'm not looking, Turn your paper over when you are finished writing the answers, That was the best party I've ever been to at your house, Please brush the dog when you get home from school, Would you like to come over to my house after school, Turn off your bedroom light when you leave your room, Her sister likes to help her mom cook supper, That was the scariest movie that I've ever seen. As nouns the difference between statement and exclamation is that statement is a declaration or remark while exclamation is a loud calling or crying out; outcry; loud or emphatic utterance; vehement vociferation; clamor; that which is cried out, as an expression of feeling; sudden expression of sound or words indicative of emotion, as in surprise, pain, grief, joy, anger, etc. All rights reserved. . Track your progress and more. ). Choose either command or statement for the sentence below.Put the pencil down. You are not logged in! If the command is polite or it is a request, use a period. If the command is forceful, use an exclamation point. •  Award-winning educational games and videos. Category: Grammar Sentence Structure Statements, Questions, Command… To play this quiz, click on the link below: https://www.turtlediary.com/quiz/identifying-sentences-as-a-statement-command-question-or-exclamation-third-grade.html, To know more about different quizzes, please visit www.turtlediary.com. ), Click these numbers and symbols onto the paper, A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z. All rights reserved. It costs a great deal of money to do that. Your Quiz Progress is not being saved as you are logged-in with a Parent/Teacher Account. If you think, you got this page by mistake then Click, IDENTIFYING A SENTENCE AS A STATEMENT, COMMAND, QUESTION, OR EXCLAMATION PART 2, Choosing the Correct End Punctuation Part 2, Identifying Sentences That Use Comma Correctly Part 3, Identifying Statement, Command, Question, or Exclamation. or a period (.). A question asks us something. It always ends in an exclamation point (! Hope you have a good experience with this site and recommend to your friends too. If the command is forceful, use an exclamation point. Please turn off the radio. It always ends in a question mark (?). •  Unlimited access to over thousands of worksheets and activities for all grade levels. CXU and thousands of other language arts skills. Copyright © 2020, Turtlediary.com. (polite request), An exclamation shows surprise or strong feeling. •  Unlimited access to Interactive Stories with "Read to me" feature. Statement, Question, Exclamation, Command Differentiated Worksheet A Tale of Two Feathers: Types of Sentence English Lesson PowerPoint Year 2 Question or Command … Learn vocabulary, terms, and more with flashcards, games, and other study tools. Our large collection of ela worksheets are a great study tool for all ages. Determine if each sentence is a command or an exclamation. First grade EE.6 Statement, question, command, or exclamation?