The REAL mocha coconut frap - not that s&*t they tried to pawn off as mocha coconut this summer. EatThis.com is part of the AllRecipes Food Group. It was a bit shorter than the old sliced version, but it was thicker. An unofficial Starbucks community. From what I’m hearing, the Classic Coffee Cake, Reduced Fat Berry Coffee Cake and other mini loaves are staying, as far as I know. (A MyStarbucksIdea.com search will bring up many ideas that relate to the new La Boulange food items. Are they really bringing back the old slices or are they simply changing the shape of the new ones? I don’t eat bread stuff anymore but when I did the chocolate swirl mini loaf was my FAVORITE! What's not to love? That thing was naastyy. The cyber third place for Starbucks friends, fans, and families alike! Then they disappeared locally (Nashville,TN). On behalf of all partners on /r/Starbucks, the views expressed here are ours alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of our employer. I don’t know if it’s entirely possible to know whether the recipe is the same or not. The pastries will *all* be produced as La Boulange recipes, but that doesn’t mean they won’t go through recipe changes. Choose the right chocolatey treat and your body will benefit from a solid antioxidant boost. Photo: Walmart What is it: A classic loaf cake with chocolate and vanilla flavors. Earlier this year, in Arizona, Starbucks did a small test of comparing sales of the new lemon loaf with the previous sliced loaf. I didn’t see your post before. You do know that La Boulange is making the the sliced banana nut bread – right? I agree some of the new items such as the croissant offerings are an improvement, but going from selling three cases (six slices in each) of lemon loaf a day to three mini lemon loaves a day was an early indicator of what lie ahead. Signature Fudge Marble Cake Mix. I found the sliced banana loaf I had today to be quite moist. Yesterday, the Banana Nut slices showed up at the store I go to. All Rights Reserved. Chocolate Old-Fashioned Doughnut . In addition to their beverages, Starbucks has added All Day Breakfast, Lunch, and Anytime Snacks to complement their drinks. These easy swaps will fill you up and help you slim down. . We use cookies to remember log in details, provide secure log in, improve site functionality, and deliver personalized content. Available Sizes: 15.25 oz. Tim says that it’s possible that it’s the mini-loaf recipe, but if so, it is definitely moister in this form. I was very, very disappointed but hey, I started saving more money, LOL. I’m still confused. There are no longer mini loaf versions of the banana nut sold side by side with a sliced bread version at the store I frequent. On behalf of all partners on /r/Starbucks, the views expressed here are ours alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of our employer. Please sit back, get yourself a beverage, and enjoy your stay. This seemingly portion-controlled apple fritter will blast your belly with almost 500 calories and a bloating carb count. Why we love it: The all-butter loaf cake (read: pound cake) might be a classic, but the chocolate marble is what gives this cake next-level status. To me, it’s not even near the same!! Very Berry Coffee Cake, pre-La Boulange. This recipe is great for gift giving any time of year. They taste like they are made with a cake mix. tasted more like a mocha sunscreen frappuccino this summer lol. why the FUCK did they discontinue it!? . **Under the Starbucks Rewards Program, Stars earned do not expire as long as your Starbucks® Rewards Visa® Credit Card account is open. It may sound wholesome at first: Lean chicken, prebiotic artichoke, and satiating ancient grains all land a spot on our Eat This!-approved list of ingredients—but not when they star in this sandwich. After talking to the SM, my understanding is that it is the same exact La Boulange recipe as the mini loaves they are replacing. I’m not sure when the chocolate chunk brownies came in, but they are absolutely my fav sweet item at SB- I don;t even get them heated up and they are quite delish. I ordered the new Banana Nut today and I thought it was very good! Oops! Title: ISO: Starbucks Marble Loaf: From: Lee Anne SC, 11-29-2005: Board: Copycat Recipe Requests at Recipelink.com: Msg ID: 1419975: Reviews and Replies: ISO: Starbucks Marble Loaf : Lee Anne SC - 11-29-2005 : 1: Recipe: Marble … . @Carol & Crema – The SM at the store I go to told me they are indeed the same. 8. Your submission has been received! I remember I bought a whole pack before they took it away. The sandwiches we have now are... not good (besides the TMP, I still like that one.). Starbucks has definitely gone way down in quality of their food products and I personally do not buy any food or pastry items from them anymore. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our products and services, so we appreciate the time you have taken to share your feedback. Copyright© 1995-2020 The Kitchen Link, Inc. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Then LaBou ruined it and discontinued it shortly after >:(. Did you try the Banana Nut Slice? The 1992 Starbucks Corporation Annual Report: The first report online with letter to Shareholders from Howard, Better Espresso Machines Coming to Starbucks Stores. Tell your friends: Get the best food tips and diet advice every day. Unfortunately, we're not fans of Sbux pairing the slimming fruit with "natural blueberry flavors" (what the heck are those?!) @Crema – I don’t want to make a mistake by guessing what you are saying, so I will ask just to be clear. old lemon loaf recipe. Bake/Cook Time: 50m. Your go-to breakfast order may be sabotaging your weight-loss goals. Incredibly moist white chocolate cake with pecans in every bite and a thick layer of raspberry white chocolate frosting. I’m happy to just skip the pastries now, Starbucks loss. I think lots of people will like it as a sliced bread with icing. I was a die-hard marble pound cake lover and while it’s not the same, my new fav is the marble loaf. If your Starbucks® Rewards Visa® Credit Card account is closed for any reason, your Stars will expire six (6) months after the calendar month in … But after trying the banana bread a second time I realized they had changed the recipe. . Starbucks reported at their annual meeting (March 2014) that they’ve sold more than 10,000,0000 La Boulange chocolate croissants!