I chose the Kroy, it was the most comfortable one I tried at the store and I’m surprised more people don’t talk about it. /r/OfficeChairs is a place for all things office chairs. One of my favorites since it breathes really well being mesh and all, it's comfortable for long gaming sessions. Add-on services (0 Selected) Show Less The one thing that I didn't like at first though was that at the front of the seat under the mesh there's padding that covers the plastic. This page works best with JavaScript. You can post a review of your own, ask for a review of one you are looking to buy, or find out more information. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Decent chair, back support cushion is trash, Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2020. Read … Has anyone tried out both the Hyken and the Ergochair 2? Just like the mesh bottom feel overall. 99 $169.99 $ 169. My budget is around CDN $200-250. On sale until the 5th of May. very easy assembly; comfortable, good back support; lift operation not intuitive but instructions are clear; keep kids off this fine chair because it's too good for them. Otherwise it's actually been a good chair, I preferred it over a HM Aeron I had for a brief time. Is it stable enough to actually lean back in? tilt_tension, adjustable_arms, seat_height_adjustment, What others said when purchasing this item, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-b2c9ca77-145d-4cdd-bdb4-f16ec5bb8b45, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-b45c8667-007-175c30d94599d1, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 19:20:48 GMT, Electrode, Comp-3da49bd8-3558-46bf-925c-d7d73a5283dc, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-e27a3e5e-007-175c320f0e6598, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 19:41:57 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Supports up to 275 lbs. Bought it twice. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Its a decent cheap office chair that will probably be fine for medium term use. I didn't purchase a new chair as I wasn't in it for very long but now Im in for 8-10 hours a day and it's starting to get uncomfortable. A community for links to products that are on sale at various websites. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The lumbar support is far too stiff/aggressive and I have never found a decent position for it. To make matters worse, only the center seems to have deflated. The Marrett Mesh and Fabric Task Chair, Black The Marrett mesh and fabric task chair provides multiple adjustment features to maximize comfort and productivity. Longevity wise seems to be a mixed bag. Free Next-Day Delivery by Monday, Nov 09. The technical design adds a modern twist to your professional work setting or home office Black task chair with chrome accents. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. And the chair itself is just incredibly noisy. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 1Each. I also looked at other options such as a second Steelcase and Herron Miller but can't find one near me for cheap. The Marrett Mesh and Fabric Task Chair, Black The Marrett mesh and fabric task chair provides multiple adjustment features to maximize comfort and productivity. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Suitable for up to 10 hours of use per day. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Haven't tried the Hyken, but can tell you the ergochair 2 back killed by back, making it unusable for myself, but may work for you. I really don't like it. 7-Year Limited Warranty. We aim to show you accurate product information. Idk if it would affect anyone else but it was pretty uncomfortable for me. After all the hype on the hyken, I went to staples and tried the hyken and the other chairs they had on display. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Staples 24328573 Marrett Mesh and Fabric Task Chair Black (53249) at Amazon.com. Although have heard somethings about Autonomous having bad customer service and inflated reviews on their website. Manufacturers, To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Seat height adjustment, adjustable arms, tilt tension and tilt lock Overall Dimensions: 38.8" - 42.5" H x 27.4" W x 26.8" D. Chair Height: 18.1" - 21.9" H Seat Dimensions: Chair Height: 18.1" - 21.9" H Seat Dimensions: 19.3" W x 17.7" D Back Dimensions: 22.5" H x 17.9" D Distance between arms: 19.3" W Arm Height: 24.8"-31.8". Other options include Staples Tarrance and Staples Hyken Mesh Chair but Staples has never put it on sale and when the sale came it's out of stock. $169.99 $ 169. Also I don't use the headrest. Can you remove the armrests if you need to? Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I’d advice anyone considering it to go try it first as we all have different needs & I found myself not using the headrest & removing it & I might even remove the arm rest when I get this one. My current chair about 8 years old, Its hydraulic cylinder stopped working years ago, the materials sunken in and all in all, is on its last legs. Ama. Press J to jump to the feed. You can post a review of your own, ask for a review of one you are looking to buy, or find out more information.