Whether you plan to dine with the kids in tow, or simply desire a laidback meal to complement a relaxing day at the beach, St. Augustine has a host of great eateries with family atmospheres and delectable food. Fresh seafood dominates the scene at the best restaurants in St Augustine, where Southern flavors truly leave a mark. Restaurants near Castillo de San Marcos National Monument, Restaurants near Mission of Nombre de Dios. !” See all The Bantam Chef reviews, “Peach butter was fantastic and I would have eaten with a spoon, but the fluffy biscuit was just as good.” Cab Fare (the menu) draws on multiple influences including Italian, German, Cajun, Mediterranean, classical European, Southern, Oriental, and Floribbean. 102 San Marco Avenue St. Augustine, FL 32084. Restaurants and Bars are allowed to open at full capacity. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. (function(c,d,h){function f(){return Math.random().toString(36).substr(2,9)}var i="16:9";var a={"1:1":"100%","16:9":"56.25%","4:3":"75%","3:2":"66.66%","8:5":"62.5%","9:16":"177.77%"};var e=f();var j=a[h];document.write('
');var g=document.getElementById("ac-lre-player-ph-iframe-"+e);var b=document.createElement("iframe");b.setAttribute("scrolling","no");b.setAttribute("frameborder","0");b.setAttribute("allowtransparency",true);b.setAttribute("allowFullscreen",true);b.setAttribute("webkitallowfullscreen",true);b.setAttribute("mozallowfullscreen",true);b.setAttribute("allow","autoplay *; fullscreen *; encrypted-media *");b.style="border:0;height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;top:0;width:100%";b.addEventListener("load",function(){var p=b.contentDocument||b.contentWindow.document;var o=p.getElementsByTagName("head")[0]||p.documentElement,n=p.createElement("style");n.appendChild(p.createTextNode("html, body{margin:0px;padding:0px}"));o.insertBefore(n,o.firstChild);var m=p.createElement("div");m.id="ac-lre-player-ph";var l=p.createElement("div");l.id="ac-lre-player";m.appendChild(l);p.body.appendChild(m);var k=p.createElement("script");k.src="https://player.anyclip.com/anyclip-widget/lre-widget/prod/v1/src/lre.js";k.setAttribute("pubname",c);k.setAttribute("widgetname",d);k.setAttribute("ac-embed-mode","in-iframe");k.id="lre-player-widget";p.body.appendChild(k)},false);g.appendChild(b)})("timeoutcomnewyork","001w000001Y8Vax_794","16:9"); This is your place. Please be aware that conditions may require any restaurant … See all Cafe Alcazar reviews, “When you buy a bag at City Coffee you get a free cup so you can try another of Bold Bean's delicious varieties.” Hotels near St. Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museum, Inc. Hotels near St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park, Hotels near St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum, Hotels near Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park, American Restaurants for Families in St. Augustine, BBQ Restaurants for Families in St. Augustine, Best New York Style Pizzas in St. Augustine, Food Delivery Restaurants in St. Augustine, Kid Friendly Restaurants in St. Augustine, Restaurants for Special Occasions in St. Augustine, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in St. Augustine, Restaurants near The Silver Sands Saint Augustine, Restaurants near Bayfront Marin House Historic Inn, Restaurants near The Saint Augustine Beach House, Restaurants near The Collector - Luxury Inn & Gardens, Restaurants near TRYP by Wyndham Sebastian St. Augustine, Restaurants near La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham St Augustine, Restaurants near St. Augustine Wild Reserve, Restaurants near Cathedral Basilica of St. Augustine, Restaurants near Memorial Presbyterian Church, Restaurants near St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park. Create some special Holiday memories at Raintree Restaurant! Need to soak up the booze from a night out? This acclaimed seafood restaurant serves one of the top versions of St Augustine’s signature Minorcan clam chowder. Not every evening’s meal has to be an elegant in order to be a fun, memorable and delicious experience. I have ever had! See all GAS- Full Service Restaurant reviews, “If I'm in St. Augustine again, I won't miss this place, even if I only have enough time in town for one meal.” While the appetizers and entrees are impeccably prepared, the place is praised for its visually stunning decor and its caramel-heavy desserts. What is it? Kookaburra offers a tasty selection of Aussie brekkie and stuffed pastries, like meat, veggie coconut curry and Thai chicken chili. See all Prohibition Kitchen reviews, “Wings, Reuben, lamb burger, veggie burger, corned beef, ribbon fries, and of course the drinks are all my fav.” Opened in late 2016, it’s considered one of the hottest restaurants in town. ).” See all Llama Restaurant reviews, “We have visited St. Augustine 3 or 4 times and had yet to stumble onto this place till last weekend.” Spectacular views, indoor and outdoor dining on the water. Set in an actual 1920’s ice factory, this painstakingly restored restaurant and bar pays homage to the building’s history as well as the food and drinks of the early 20th century.