Add ingredients to a blender (in the order listed above) and blend to combine. Here are a few easy ways this low carb peanut butter smoothie can be modified to suit your cravings: The fun doesn’t stop there friends, here are more tasty recipes to make in your blender: Okay, stop drooling and give this baby a whirl. Definitely making that again. Here are some other reasons to really love it: This low carb peanut butter smoothie comes together in a snap! Anytime is a good time to enjoy a low carb peanut butter smoothie. In fact, it is a great option to use. Cover the blender and set to the maximum speed for … You’ll want to add both the cream (the solid stuff) and the milk — they tend to separate when stored. Filed Under: low carb breakfasts, smoothies Tagged With: < 10 net carbs, < 10 total carbs, < 15 total carbs, < 5 net carbs, 30 minutes meals, avocado, drinks, no bake, peanut butter, rich, savory, summer, vegetarian. You can totally sneak veggies in there without anyone noticing…. Ingredients: 1 cup Almond Milk or Coconut Milk (unsweetened) 2 tbsp Natural Peanut Butter (creamy) 1/4 cup Heavy Cream It just takes minutes to blend up this refreshing treat, making it an ideal meal replacement or on-the-go snack for those busy days when you’re crunched for time or you just don’t feel like cooking. The smoothie will be less creamy, however, it will have less carbs. Absolutely! More Little Pine Low Carb faves you'll love! Serve as one large smoothie or 2 small smoothies. Test your Keto knowledge with the Sweetashoney Keto Quiz! In every cup of almond milk, there are only 0.3g net carbs per serving size. It was creamy, delicious, and tasted like a peanut butter cup in a glass! Yes, you can have peanut butter on a keto diet. I am so glad dyou enjoy it ! This Keto peanut butter smoothie is a light and refreshing keto smoothie with a delicious peanut butter flavor. Let us know whatcha think in the comments below, and enjoyyy! Reserve the peanut. Cover the blender and set to the maximum speed for at least 5 minutes so that the mixture is not lumpy. Serve and enjoy immediately. Store up to 24 hours in the fridge. Learn how your comment data is processed. Calling all the peanut butter lovers! Your email address will not be published. Get as decadent as you’d like, OR, keep it simple. Keto Chaffles: 2 Ingredient Keto Egg and Cheese Chaffles, Fluffy Keto Pancakes With Cream Cheese, Coconut Flour & Almond Flour), Thick & Creamy Keto Bulletproof Hot Chocolate, Gluten Free Keto Sourdough Pancakes From Starter, 4 tablespoons peanut butter (or 6 tablespoons of raw peanuts). In a blender add all the ingredients, order doesn't matter. You can do so by using more unsweetened almond milk in the recipe. Doubled the recipe before realizing that we were running short on Swerve! It is important to soak the peanut so as not to feel lumps in the smoothie. ), Keto Vanilla Smoothie – Easy, Low Carb Keto Smoothie, Keto Blueberry Smoothie With Greek Yogurt. Really great!! A light dairy-free keto green smoothie to boost your greens and help you reach your 5-a-day goal while enjoying a sweet guilt-free treat. Replace regular peanut butter with homemade keto friendly peanut butter. Thank you so much ! You can drink unsweetened almond milk on the keto diet. Peanut Butter Chocolate Smoothie. If you love low-carb smoothies make sure to check out my others keto smoothie recipes: Have you made this peanut butter keto smoothie yet? Swerve or Lakanto (see sweetener notes below), Low Carb Popcorn Chicken (1g Net Carb!) If you enjoyed this post, share it with your close ones! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. You can add more/less based on your taste. Instead of always opting for things like bacon, you can instead opt for things like peanut butter! Blend on high speed until smooth. Find all our favorite recipes in our exclusive Facebook group, Your email address will not be published. Use it to top up your macros and it can help you with your weight loss. Using unsweetened cocoa powder to complement creamy peanut butter, this smoothie offers only 9 grams of net carbs and makes a delicious snack or post-meal dessert.. Peanut butter … You can also replace the heavy cream in this recipe. If you do not want to use store bought peanut butter and you have not made our homemade low carb peanut butter recipe, then you can add peanuts to this low carb smoothie recipe. In fact, with just these adjustments, your keto peanut butter smoothie will be only 4.8g net carbs per serving! So is this chocolate peanut butter smoothie keto? **Dutch process is significantly less bitter than regular cocoa powder, and will taste better in this smoothie. Plus, unsweetened almond milk is low calorie at only 30 calories per cup which is also great. Oh So Foodie exists to bring you tasty, healthy and easy low carb and keto recipes that you can enjoy for every occasion. Keto Meal Plans – How to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks, Mixed berry Smoothie with Vanilla Almond Milk, Keto Green Smoothie with Spinach and Avocado, Microwave keto bread – Vegan no eggs 1.2 g net carbs. Gather all the ingredients needed to make this low carb smoothie. I’m so glad you enjoyed it Jenny , Thank you Sabrina! This means that there are 4.1 gram of carbs in every 2 tablespoons of peanut butter. Avocados – Haas avocados are creamier and higher in fat than Florida avocados. Added some extra natural peanut butter to make up for it, and it turned out great! Erythritol – I like to add some keto sweeteners to my smoothies (traditional smoothies typically contain honey or maple syrup). Adding healthy fats in your keto diet can be easy and done in a healthy way. Can you drink unsweetened almond milk on the keto diet? So make sure to check the ingredient list and look for peanuts only or peanuts and salt. This keto smoothie is a light, refreshing smoothie. Here’s whatcha need to know: Full-fat coconut milk – (the stuff that comes in a can) adds to the deliciously creamy flavor of this smoothie. You can substitute this with low carb milk of your choice — lower fat coconut or almond milk are also great here. Nutrition panel is for half the recipe, as the Recipe card mention this recipe serve 2 smoothies and the nutrition panel is per serve. Keto Raspberry Smoothie (Just 5 Ingredients! Cocoa powder – this chocolate peanut butter smoothie calls for Dutch-process cocoa powder, as it’s got a smoother more mellow flavor and isn’t as acidic as regular. Then, when you’re craving a low carb breakfast smoothie, just dump the frozen ingredients in the blender and add your liquid. Yes, it very much is! Your email address will not be published. Is it per the whole shake? I am confused on the nutritional info. Here are a few easy ways this low carb peanut butter smoothie can be modified to suit your cravings:. *Be sure to break up any clumps in your canned coconut milk before adding them to the blender! You can add more low carb fruits to sweeten this smoothie to your liking! In order to make this smoothie lower in carbs, there are a few substitutions you will have to make. This was amazing! Or 1 serving (since the shake makes two servings). Welcome to my low carb baking blog, I am happy you joined me here and will do my best to support you in your low carb journey providing delicious low carb recipes that won’t blow your carb count!