I seasoned the chicken with chicken grill seasoning as well to give it some extra depth and it worked quite well! I cooked this tonight. or until heated through, stirring occasionally. I then put some green salsa over the tortillas before putting on the cheese. My name is Valerie- I found your website quite awhile ago when I was organizing my scraproom. Hi Becky!! Keep them coming! Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 25-30 minutes or until bubbling. Oh, the reason I would add white cheese is they were not creamy enough for me!!!! OMG! Make sure that it is stored in an airtight container. We have 2 college kids who come home for sunday dinners and they love this recipe. If you’re wondering how to make enchiladas, come try this easy chicken enchilada recipe! Green chilies and cream cheese just make them oh so good! We loved it! I made these for dinner tonight and the whole family loved them. :-). Amanda! Pretty Please!!! I made these tonight and I am completely sure I’ve never had a more delicious batch of enchiladas! Too many cmoplmitens too little space, thanks! Try our Cream Cheese-Chicken Enchiladas out tonight. Greetings from Singapore! Kudos!! Thanks for sharing! I kinda did my own twist and hope it comes out as good as yours ! I’ve used this recipe for about 9 years now, and what’s great about it is its versatility! I am definitely trying this!! Not in any other parts of the dish? I have a silly question but am I using the whole pint of whipping cream or just enough to drizzle over the dish? The pulled pork is so good its ridiculous (in a very good way), and it looks like your recipes are really awesome food, simplified. Oh my gosh! This recipe (or at least a similar one) has been a favorite in my family for years. Creamy chicken enchiladas stuffed with a cream cheese and sour cream green chile chicken rolled into corn tortillas and topped with green enchilada sauce and pepper jack cheese. It’s one of my husband’s favorites. I served the enchiladas with spainish rice and charro beans. Loved this recipe….I am a teacher, wife and mother of 4 so I did the speedy version of chicken and used 2 cans of white chicken breasts…..my son was starving so before I could even get the mixture from the skillet into the tortillas he made one himself and ate it immediately with a cold tortilla…he loved it…i tried it too….so 2 meals in one….Thanks Amanda! My husband and I tried this recipe last week, and it’s wonderful! This new blog design is smoking hot…..it looks great. Highly recommend. Cook and stir onions and garlic in large skillet spayed with cooking spray on medium heat 2 min. These are AMAZING! thanks so much for sharing!!!!!! Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Amount is based on available nutrient data. If you love Mexican food, you will want to make chicken enchiladas. Also, I dont bake my chicken, just add the spices to water and boil it and it tastes great! Take off foil and cook for another 15 mins, or until top is golden brown. I also used half green chile and red enchilada sauce. This just sounded so good, I just had to try it. Preheat oven to 350°F. These will definitely make my “most favorite recipes” book. I’ve added way more meat and other filling than hers calls for, and also at times have utilized less. Made these creamy chicken enchiladas for my husband and teenage son. It just shoots the falvor through the roof. I will be making this again! Granted, these are far from traditional, but they were easy to cook up and I agree, they tasted wonderful. Always turn out great. This recipe is quick and easy provided that you have a Cuisinart like I do, in order to grate the cheese. and i sprinkled some shredded cheese w/ the mix inside the tortilla before i rolled it up! It was met with rave reviews on Father's Day. or until heated through, stirring occasionally. You are flippin AWESOME lady! I’m thinking just make the enchiladas freeze it and then put the whipping cream on when I bake it. I am making this tonight! Please let Look sooooooo yummy and appetizing! Keywords: easy chicken enchilada recipe, easy chicken enchiladas, white chicken enchiladas, easy enchiladas, how to make chicken enchiladas, creamy chicken enchiladas, Tag @kevinandamanda on Instagram and hashtag it #kevinandamanda. It will be a struggle not to gain weight with all this yumminess. Add 1 cup shredded cheese; mix well. I cant wait. I took the meat off of a rotisserie chicken from our local deli. Cook 5 min. My family loved it! I have made these wonderful Chicken Enchiladas numerous times – once for Thanksgiving! It is absolutely to die for and I get nothing but rave reviews from people who try it! homemade enchiladas are my favorite. If I wasn’t married, I would marry these. – I used 12 x 6″ tortillas since that’s the size I had. I’ve made more of your recipes than any in my numerous cookbooks cluttering my home! I made these last weekend and they were a hit! Cook the chicken breasts in boiling water until no … I am posting your link to facebook right now…SO yummy! I made these last night and it was DELICIOUS!!! Add onion and cook until soft. I also posted it in my new blog post! The chicken enchiladas are by far, the best ever. This looks and sounds really good and would like to make. You want to use a large skillet for this recipe or you risk not being able to fit all the ingredients. This is the best chicken enchiladas I have ever had! Every recipe I read has me saying to my hubs “OMG honey, look at this, we HAVE TO try this one next!” My husband is in for some incredible home cooking. I can’t wait to try this recipe. I made these last night, and they were AWESOME! Take a tour of our house. Gradually whisk in chicken broth. I tried these tonight and they are SO delicious! Thanks. Thanks. I had been experimenting with dishes that contained those two ingredients and came up with this!! I’ve made these several times and they are oh so good….but, my fiance and I are trying to lose weight and eat healthy…do you have suggestions on how to make this recipe still good, but a little less fattening? This is the best recipe I have ever tried. thank you! DELICIOUS. corn tortillas, cut into bite-sized pieces, shredded Mexican cheese or Colby Jack cheese. I made this tonight and it was PERFECT. I actually then added using ideas from an Aunt in Santa Fe. I am from South Africa is there any recipe that you could give me for this creamy chicken -enchiladas that would be nice for my part of the world. thanks- made these last night and they were a hit!