Worth coming back again and again. Scallop, shrimp, squid, mussels, bamboo shoots, mushroom and Thai gravy sauce, over jasmine rice. Half marinated chicken, steamed vegetables, and sweet chili sauce. Spicy. I have been coming here for a long time. With ice cream and whipped cream. Crispy Basil Spring Rolls Carrot, cabbage, vermicelli, basil with lime-mustard sauce Pad Thai Sp Mushroom, brown sauce, black gravy, son-in-law egg, and fish sauce chili dip. Spicy. Wrapped in rice paper with Thai cocktail sauce. 3.5 stars overall. Chili peppers, egg, bell peppers, onions, and sweet basil. YUM KOONG. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Blended taste of sweet, medium spice and little salty curry with string beans and lime leaf. We ordered Thai iced tea, spring rolls, chicken pad thai....Great iced tea, creamy, sweet, strongly brewed. The food: We ordered vegetable dumplings, which tasted like a paper, Honey Duck was dry and Seafood Spaghetti, which was only a half of its previous size, was almost tasteless and, despite our request, we didn't get their-own recipe spicy sauce, which we always enjoyed and often even purchased to go. Order delivery online from Spice Thai - 61A 7th Ave in Brooklyn instantly with Seamless! Shrimp, calamari, mussel, white fish, and basil with spicy chili paste. The overall value and food were great. In addition, the place is decorated very nicely with good taste. Spicy. Mix field greens with tomatoes, shallots, taro sticks, and peanut dressing. more. Spicy. Sauteed in garlic sauce on a bed of steamed broccoli. The staff were friendly and helpful. Onions, mushroom, celery, bell pepper, and soy bean. Waiter harassed me about a tip because I didn’t put in on my card, But I wanted to pay the tip in cash. Broad rice noodles with Chinese broccoli and egg. The pad thai disappointed me. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Spicy. Mixed green with crispy Asian crouton and warm kra Prow chicken with lime fish sauce. Your pictures look amazing and you seem to know a lot about Thai food which is always nice to see. Ill keep eating here forever. Spicy. CALL US: (718) 576-3571 Spicy. Half crispy duck, string bean, onion, and chu-chee curry. Steamed broccoli and mushrooms served with brown rice. Unfortunately, this restaurant is not on the OpenTable reservation network. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Needless to say, I paid the bill but left no tip. It was amazing. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Spices in Park Slope, NY. Chicken, shrimp, and squid with egg and cashew nuts. Try their steamed Pot Sticker & Coconut shrimp appetizer...yum yum. the place is not massive. {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.com","environment":"prod-sc","hostName":"mesos-agent144-prod-sc.otsql.opentable.com:31997","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10354","requestId":"6473819f-e02d-4643-bae7-f597ef8a3221"}. But on a Saturday night; They might want to check their reservations and staff up for busy weekends. ", "Surprisingly great duck, crispy skin and balanced flavors", "Cheap yummy lunch specials! Instead, they use sweet basil or commonly known as Thai basil. Spicy. When autocomplete results are available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Steamed bun with cucumber, scallions, homemade hoisin sauce, and sweet chili vinaigrette. Didn't find what you were looking for? Tons of stars. We ordered Thai iced tea, spring rolls, chicken pad thai.... Great iced tea, creamy, sweet, strongly brewed. Spice translate the dish to English as “holly basil” but did not use it. Thick sweet curry, steam Asian book Choi with crispy jumbo prawn, Asian, Dinner, Lunch Specials, Thai, Vegan, Roasted Garlic & Vegetables Lunch Special, Hawaiian Ginger & Pineapple Lunch Special, Japanese Eggplant Holy Basil Lunch Special, Seafood Spaghetti Drunk Man Lunch Special, Spicy Thai Herbs Fried Rice Lunch Special, Vegetarian Fried Brown Rice Lunch Special, Stir-Fried Salmon Over Rice Lunch Special, Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Breast Lunch Special, Steamed Vegetables with Thai Dipping Sauce. Comes with a complimentary appetizer. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Vegetarian. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Jumbo shrimp vermicelli, ginger, celery, sesame oil, scallion, cilantro, and garlic sauce. Spicy. Located in Park Slope, New York City. Comes with a complimentary appetizer. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Get quick answers from Spice staff and past visitors. ", Created by Baruti Smith22 items • 1 follower, Spice 39 E 13th St (btwn University Pl & Broadway), Spice 71 1st Ave (Between 4th and 5th Street), Spice 394 Bedford Ave (btwn S 5th & S 6th Sts). Spice - Takeout & Delivery - 240 Photos & 230 Reviews - Thai - 61A 7th Ave, Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp. Comes with a complimentary appetizer and served with jasmine rice. sauce from another, and he checked with the chef and got it done. Spice always has amazing food and drinks. 5.95. green papaya salad. Vegetarian. Grilled Thai pork chop mixed green, cherry tomatoes with Esan roasted rice dipping sauce. Spicy. MY negative, is that I made a reservation that morning for 8pm. Comes with a complimentary appetizer. Garlic, bell pepper, onion, and basil-chili sauce. so your standing by the door in the winter as people try to pass in and out. Egg noodles, shrimp, scallops, crab meat, calamari, ground pork, chili, basil, and pepper. For menu edits, please contact SinglePlatform at (866) 237-4564. Service was okay. Comes with a complimentary appetizer and served jasmine rice. Great iced tea, creamy, sweet, strongly brewed. With tofu and green vegetables. 394 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn, New York, New York 11249, United States. In addition, the place is decorated very nicely with good taste.More, Hello Prawet, Thank you for stumbling on to us. Sweet, sour, thick and mild curry with onion, peanuts, and potatoes. Crispy pork belly, Thai chili, holy basil, garlic, son-in-law egg, and fish sauce chili dip. Be one of the first to write a review! When afterward I complained to "our waiter", who happen to be a "manager", her only response was: "We have to take our lunch breaks. How is Spice - Park Slope restaurant rated? Large list to choose from. Comes with a complimentary appetizer. Broccoli, carrot, string beans, and honey-black bean sauce. HEALTH DEPARTMENT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED. Comes with a complimentary appetizer. Park Slope. Rated 3.0/5. Otherwise, food is good. drunk man. Crispy whole red snapper fish with our signature tamarind sauce. Fish chunks with onion, string bean, and soy gravy. CONTACT US. Comes with a complimentary appetizer and served jasmine rice. My boyfriend took me to this Thai restaurant on Park Slope's restaurant row. If you like, we’ll notify you by email if this restaurant joins. I regret loosing one more place to visit but I won't be coming back and do not recommend it to anyone. Sauteed with spicy green curry paste, egg, snow peas, onion, and basil. Fort Greene. Vegan. Fried pork belly with stir-fried string beans, bell peppers, and prik khing paste. Ground chicken and basil with fresh chili, holy basil, garlic, karma son-in-law egg, and fish sauce chili dip. Comes with a complimentary appetizer and served jasmine rice. And they did not honor it. Some of the previous reviews here don't seem to relate to the current restaurant, but to other places which have been in this space before.More, Just walking around near Prospect Park area and found this place.