Each bar provides 12 grams of protein and is deliciously crafted with creamy peanut butter, puffed rice and whole grain wheat with a rich, chocolatey coating to keep you satisfied and shining bright, even on your busiest days. 3.5 g. Saturated Fat. An ideal companion for lunch boxes, afternoon treats, and on-the-go moments, Special K Protein Meal Bars are individually wrapped, perfectly portable, and ready to eat whenever you are. Sodium. Made with creamy peanut butter and whole grain oats dipped in a rich, chocolatey coating, each tasty bar (45 g) contains 10 g of protein. Special K Protein* Peanut Butter Chocolate Flavour Bars. Electrode, Comp-2abb62b2-b296-4ab4-a432-7fa83a45f2c8, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-11341f16-007-175c1cac453e1f, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 13:28:12 GMT, Electrode, Comp-83537956-1885-4734-bc0f-a9d307c19974, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-86b24499-007-175c1cdfb8a05b, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 13:31:43 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Get moving‡ with a variety of delicious Special K Protein*† cereals and bars that are high in protein†. Highly recommend you try them. This Special K Protein* bar will help satisfy hunger in a very tasty way. Features & Benefits . Allow bars … I've always enjoyed the Peanut Butter Chocolate, but recently had a difficult time finding them. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Pour the melted chocolate mixture over top of the cereal in one even layer.  |  Over priced compaired to similar products. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. An ideal companion for lunch boxes, afternoon treats and on-the-go moments, Special K Protein Meal Bars are individually wrapped, perfectly portable and ready to eat whenever you are. Nutrition . To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Tasty meal bars made with a satisfying blend of creamy peanut butter, puffed rice and whole grain wheat with a chocolatey coating, Fuel up with the irresistible taste of Special K Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Meal Bars; with delicious ingredients and protein to keep you moving forward, Naturally flavored; a good source of protein; 12 grams of protein per bar, Pack a wholesome snack on-the-go, enjoy as an afternoon pick-me-up at the office, and stash a box in the car; the portable protein options are endless, 8 convenient, ready-to-eat bars packaged in a 12.7 ounce box; individually wrapped for freshness and great taste. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. 180 GR. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. 160 mg. Allergens . Feed your inner strength with wholesome, delicious Special K Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Meal Bars. Ingredients . Feed your inner strength with wholesome, delicious Special K Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Meal Bars. Legal Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Pharmacy Privacy NoticeTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy, All Contents ©2020 Each bar provides 12 grams of protein and is deliciously crafted with creamy peanut butter, puffed rice and whole grain wheat with a rich, chocolatey coating to keep you satisfied and shining bright, even on your busiest days. Feed your inner strength with wholesome, delicious Special K Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Meal Bars. A perfect blend of peanut butter and chocolate. It proves it. Contact Us My breakfast - a bar and a cup of coffee! Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want. An ideal companion for lunch boxes, afternoon treats and on-the-go moments, Special K Protein Meal Bars are individually wrapped, perfectly portable and ready to eat whenever you are. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Go to.  |  Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday.  |  Alright… I’ll be honest. Want to use it in a meal plan? ‡Special K Protein* cereals and bars are a source of energy. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. I have been buying them for a long time. Special K Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Meal Bars offer everyone’s favorite flavor combo in a satisfying, high-protein, high-fiber bar. Ad Choices. I love the flavor and how they make me full for hours. Great nutritious snack good flavor and low in calories. For frosting: Distribute peanut butter chips and chocolate chips evenly over the top of the bars. Kelloggs.ca Place bars in a 300 degree F oven for two to three minutes until the chips just start to melt. These homemade chocolate peanut butter protein bars are like biting into a Reeses peanut butter cup! Each bar provides 12 grams of protein and is deliciously crafted with creamy peanut butter, whole grain wheat, and puffed rice—all coated in rich chocolate—to keep you satisfied and shining bright, even on your busiest days. Electrode, Comp-abfb860e-ec07-4fd1-b2ab-3ab4c5921083, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-a82b1204-007-175c1bf39b30dc, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 13:15:36 GMT, SlimFast Advanced Nutrition High Protein Meal Replacement Shakes, Creamy Chocolate, 11 Fl Oz, 8 Ct. Feed your inner strength with wholesome, delicious Special K Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Meal Bars. Manufacturers, When I don't have time to eat a meal, I grab one of these. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. And by a few, I mostly mean half the pan. Company, Brand & Sustainability . Press the Special K mixture into an 8×8 baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with non-stick spray. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Each bar provides 12 grams of protein and is deliciously crafted with creamy peanut butter, whole grain wheat and puffed rice - all coated in rich chocolate - to keep you satisfied and shining bright, even on your busiest days. I've been eating Special K protein bars for years! This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers.  |  Nutrition Facts. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Privacy Ingredients: Soy protein isolate, sugar, corn syrup, vegetable oil (soybean, palm and palm kernel oil with sorbitan tristearate), inulin, peanut butter (peanuts), fructose, whole grain oats, water, cocoa processed with alkali, contains 2% or less of dextrose, oligofructose (from chicory root), salt, vegetable glycerin, sorbitol, natural flavors, soy lecithin, whey, rosemary extract for freshness, almond flour, wheat starch.Vitamins and minerals: Calcium carbonate, magnesium oxide, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), vitamin E acetate, folic acid, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin A palmitate, vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin D3.