This is in contrast to static media (mainly print media), which are most often created electronically, but don’t require electronics to be accessed by the end user in the printed form. I love to eat and cook. Cool! Brevity is the soul of wit; focus on summing up the facts relevant for your topic rather than throwing in things that you find easier to write about or those who just are at the top of your mind. I am not an exception, and when I think about the most delicious and memorable food, I always remember amazing chocolate cakes with juicy cherries that my grandmother used to cook for me when I was a child. Feeding children is no exception to this rule, so it must be explained to them what it means to eat properly. The summer time relaxes me like no exact place could. Essay, 1 pages. My life thus far has been quite sheltered, so this has created quite the dilemma for me. Food and culture are a winning combination.      Everyone has a comfortable place to escape to for relaxation. Spanish nouns have a gender, which is either feminine (like la mujer or … To describe the taste of an enchilada is difficult, but I think it is the combination of cheeses, spicy tomato-based sauce, sour cream, beans, rice, corn, meat (chicken is my favorite), tortilla, and spices that blows my mind. I did not do as well in for all my essays or papers. Vocabulary - food and meals. Burritos are large tacos filled with any filling you might desire, covered in a delicately made flour tortilla shell. Assignment 5 But, if you ask me what is my favorite food among all these delicacies, the only answer that I can give to you is, “My mom’s cooking.” Every morning, opening my lunch bag, the water vapor inside my lunch box lid starts my copacetic day. ” (n. d. ). As I was born and grew up in China, this country gives me the most delicious food and cherished memories. One of the sounds I tune to first is the sound of the birds singing and chirping, Recently, my Composition I teacher assigned the class the task of composing a descriptive essay. ¿Cuál es su comida preferida. Conclude your essay by expressing your opinion on a healthy diet. Traveling is one of my family’s favorite things to do. Our world consists of different types of cultures. Students looking for free, top-notch essay and term paper samples on various topics. You can make real references to the diets you have heard of, and that young people follow. Electronic media are media that use electronics or electromechanical energy for the end user (audience) to access the content. During lunch time, the ‘ding’ sound of microwave after one minute and thirty seconds, My favorite restaurant is Safari Japanese Quizine in Greenville, NC. About the Author Janey Janey is a fan of different languages and studied Spanish, German, Mandarin, and Japanese in college.