Sep 3, 2018 - Explore Anamelia Hanna's board "Sopapilla Cheesecake", followed by 314 people on Pinterest. odells@charter.net. Always clean up dishes before moving on to next thing to bake.Winning this book would be a great addition and help…ciao4now64@yahoo.com. I love recipes that don't take many ingredients so this cookbook would be perfect for me.I want to tell you that I LOVE your website!! I would love to have the cook book, I am teaching my teenage soon to cook. I think these are really good drizzled with honey or chocolate syrup. I love any kind of short cut….I tend to lose interest when I see more than 5 or 6 ingredients! We promise to not use your email for spam! Thanks so much! I'm a new step mother to 3 growing boys ages 13, 12 and 10. So, what exactly is a sopapilla you ask? Simple and delicious. Evenly spread the cream cheese mixture into the baking dish, then cover with the remaining piece of crescent dough, and brush with melted butter. Thanks for all the great recipes!! We end up calling them Sofa Pillows. Would love a chance to win this one. I'm moving away from home for the first time and my room mate and I will be alternating cooking duties so I'll need all the help I can get. FREE! Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes With Cherry Cheesecake, Just A Pinch Recipes - # 1 Site for Real Recipes from Real Home Cooks, Show 311 Comments & Reviews. It was gone before the night was over!!! my best hint is to make double of whatever and freeze for the next time. {giggles} You crack me up! Some people are so creative, me, not so much! Sopapilla Cheesecake + Video. Share it with your friends and family! Recipe by … Christine My e-mail is : christie_blackburn@hotmail.com. I need a cookbook and would love to win this one! Absolutely divine! Tammy R. (Tamri@aol.com). As a full time mom and a full time nurse – I can use any shortcuts that give my family a yummy meal- I would live this cookbook! Instead of the cinnamon added to the sugar I use nutmeg. Please enter me in the contest. Thanks for all the tips above! Life happens, and sometimes, we forget the little things. THIS LOOKS LIKE A WONDERFUL BOOK. Since we moved a few months ago, I have to work later and don't have as much time in the kitchen. Simple and easy to make, it consists of cream cheese, butter, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, salt, and an egg. Thanks for the chance to enter. I would love to win this cookbook. I have a similar one in my cookbook…but I haven't ever tried it with the brown sugar. Also, I use Rachael Ray's garbage bowl, which saves a lot of time. I need all the help in the kitchen that I can get! Pop into the freezer for a couple of hours and then remove them to a plastic baggie labeled with the herb inside. I need to figure out how I can do this in single serving sizes. I can use the cookbook to help me spend more time with my family! I use any and every kind of shortcut I can find in the kitchen! Beat the cream cheese with 1 cup of sugar and the vanilla extract in a bowl until smooth; set aside. Thanks for the recipe. As mentioned above, if you anticipate not having time to thaw puff pastry, use crescent rolls instead. Spray a 9 x 13 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray or butter it. Remove from oven and set aside. Cut into 12 squares. Unroll one can of crescent roll dough, layer it onto the bottom of the pan, pressing seams together or use a rolling pin to shape it into 9x13 inch rectangle before adding it to the pan. These recipes are great! been making some recipes from my mom from back in the 50's people laugh at potato candy and velvetta fudge.! =] I love cookbooks! And they look like little Sofa Pillows. Thank you for the recipes! This is a shortcut I have just started doing recently. Easy Sopapilla Cheesecake is made with crescent roll dough, cream cheese, sugar, cinnamon and melted butter. Would love to have a copy, thanks for the chance to win one!! I'm a brand new innkeeper for a Bed & Breakfast and I'm trying to come up with some quick, easy and delicious recipes for our guests. I gave you credit of course . I FREEZE LEFTOVER RICOTTA CHEESE, GRAVIES, JAR SAUCE AND SALSA TO HELP SAVE ON WASTED FOODS. Canned biscuits, tubs of soft cream cheese, frozen chopped onions….so many great short cuts. Cheesecake Factory Original Cheesecake Copycat Recipe, No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake. I just love cheese danish and this looks like it may be very similar and much easier! © Copyright 2010-2020 - The Country Cook - Brandie Skibinski. If, however, you are a crescent roll romantic, you will find a crescent roll substitution in the “Notes” section of this recipe. I love all your short cuts! When completely cooled, feel free to drizzle the top with honey for an extra authentic touch.