Mirror the moment Romeo and Juliet first met eyes at the ball in Baz Luhrmann’s version of Romeo + Juliet. Safteysuit – Never Stop (wedding version). Michelle Featherstone – We are Man and Wife We will add them to the list! Maybe you'll forgo tradition and walk down together, or put a fun twist on things and each make your own separate entrance. This song by The Beach Boys has brought The Beatles' Paul McCartney to tears in the past so it's bound to set a few people of if you choose it for your wedding. The processional is the start of the actual ceremony rituals. The wedding couple starts the recessional after the announcement of the new married couple to their guests from the officiant. ... Make the most of your wedding party's trip down the aisle with our comprehensive list of wedding processional songs. 'Sweet Disposition' by Australian indie band The Temper Trap became a huge hit after it was included in the soundtrack for rom-com 500 Days of Summer. There have been hundreds of covers of Chris Isaak's 'Wicked Game' but we think the original might be the best. "You want to take this already dramatic moment and find music that complements and enhances it, without overpowering it," Chaimson explains. " But stick with us, because these are some seriously amazing songs to consider. We have also included romantic pop songs which include “If I Ain’t Got You” by Alicia Keys and “A Whole New World,” from the movie Aladdin, by Peabo Bryson & Regina Belle. ... Gorgeous long sleeve wedding dresses, fresh off the 2019's runways June 04. We've got some amazing instrumental songs to walk down the aisle to. Your faith and your devotion to each other are in harmony when you opt for a Christian song to walk down the aisle to. Which is why, in this article, we are focusing specifically on one of these moments. The best songs to walk down the aisle to are familiar and well loved, but also supersweet and relatable. Bryan WhiteFrom the album: Come on Over, 1997Lyrics You'll Love: I give my hand to you with all my heart/Can't wait to live my life with you, can't wait to start/You and I will never be apart/My dreams came true because of you, "Bless the Broken Road," by Rascal FlattsFrom the album: Feels Like Today, 2004Lyrics You'll Love: I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you/That every long-lost dream led me to where you are/Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars/Pointing me on my way into your loving arms, "To Make You Feel My Love," performed by Garth BrooksFrom the album: Hope Floats Soundtrack, 1998Lyrics You'll Love: When the evening shadows and the stars appear/And there is no one there to dry your tears/I could hold you for a million years/To make you feel my love, "Love Like Crazy," by Lee BriceFrom the album: Love Like Crazy, 2010Lyrics You'll Love: Be a best friend, tell the truth, and overuse I love you/Go to work, do your best, don't outsmart your common sense/Never let your prayin' knees get lazy/And love like crazy. Check out our country songs to walk down the aisle to. Listen to our best processional songs playlist on Spotify. The one song that just says everything you need, as you walk down to say your “I Do’s”? Traditional wedding processional songs listed below include “Wedding March” by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, “Trumpet Tune” by Henry Purcell and “Canon In D Major” by Johann Pachelbel. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. Organising a wedding is no easy task! To revisit this article, visit My Profile, then View saved stories. "Here and Now," by Luther VandrossFrom the album: The Essential Luther Vandross, 2003Lyrics You'll Love: I look in your eyes and there I see/What happiness really meansThe love that we share makes life so sweet/Together we'll always be/This pledge of love feels so right, "Happy," by Pharell WilliamsFrom the album: G I R L, 2014Lyrics You'll Love: It might seem crazy what I am about to say/Sunshine she's here, you can take a break/I'm a hot air balloon that could go to space/With the air, like I don't care, baby, by the way, "Giving Myself," by Jennifer HudsonFrom the album: Jennifer Hudson, 2008Lyrics You'll Love: Oh, I'm giving myself over to you/Body and soul/I'm giving it over/I'm giving myself over to you now, "Halo," by BeyoncéFrom the album: I Am…Sasha Fierce, 2008Lyrics You'll Love: Everywhere I'm looking now/I'm surrounded by your embraceBaby, I can see your halo/You know you're my saving grace, "I Gotta Be," by Jagged EdgeFrom the album: The Hits, 2006Lyrics You'll Love: I gotta be the one you know/'Cause I will always love you so (I'm loving you, girl)/I gotta be the one you need/I'm just telling you that I gotta be, "Suddenly," by Billy OceanFrom the album: Suddenly, 2011Lyrics You'll Love: Suddenly life has new meaning to me/There's beauty up above and things we never take notice of/You wake up suddenly you're in love, "All My Life," by K-Ci & JoJoFrom the album: All My Life/Tell Me It's Real – Single, 2001Lyrics You'll Love: I will never find another lover sweeter than you/Sweeter than you/And I will never find another lover more precious than you/More precious than you, "All of Me," by John LegendFrom the album: Love in the Future, 2013Lyrics You'll Love: Cause all of me/Loves all of you/Love your curves and all your edges/All your perfect imperfections/Give your all to me/I'll give my all to you, "Let's Get Married," by Jagged EdgeFrom the album: The Hits, 2006Lyrics You'll Love: When I think about all these years we put in this relationship/Who knew we'd make it this far?/When I think about where we would I be if we were to just fall apart/And I just can't stand the thought of leaving you/Meet me in the altar in your white dress/We ain't getting no younger, we might as well do it, "I Can't Help Myself," by The Four TopsFrom the album: Four Tops Second Album 1965Lyrics You'll Love: Sugar pie honey bunch/You know that I love you/I can't help myself/I love you and nobody else, "Spend My Life with You," by Eric BenétFrom the album: A Day in the Life 1999Lyrics You'll Love: I never knew such a day could come/And I never knew such a love could be inside of one/And I never knew what my life was for/But now that you're here I know for sure. How can you not love this one? Another beautiful love song from Australia, this time courtesy of Vance Joy. "Oceans," by Hillsong UnitedFrom the album: Zion, 2013Lyrics You'll Love: And I will call upon Your name/And keep my eyes above the waves/When oceans rise/My soul will rest in Your embrace/For I am Yours and You are mine, "Heaven's Knife," by Josh GarrelsFrom the album: Home, 2015Lyrics You'll Love: Like the first man/I was cut so deep by heaven's knife/When I awoke from my sleep/Oh my Lord, she's beautiful/She's a part of me/She's my wife/Bound by love/One flesh to be/An unbroken ring/And I lay down my life for thee/In love we are free, "I Found You," by BeBe and CeCe WinansFrom the album: Still, 2009Lyrics You'll Love: When I found you, I found somebody who cares/When I found you, found my most intimate prayer/When I found you, I found what every heart dreams of/When I found you, I found love. If you have a special processional song that you think we should add to our list, please add your song suggestion through the comment section below, Processional song list curated by Matthew Campbell Use The Knot’s comprehensive wedding planning checklist to stay organized. Are you sure you want to remove this image? If you're a serious country music lover, you probably already know that country songs make amazing songs to walk down the aisle to, with sentimental (but not too sappy!) These playful selections will keep your ceremony light and happy, and they're sure to put smiles on your guests' faces. Forgot to tell you we added it to the list as a duet with Michael Buble. If your wedding is coming up this year, we've got the ultimate playlist of perfect songs to walk down the aisle to. Log in. So, because your mind is so occupied with all these big decisions, sometimes you may forget about the smaller details. Best Wedding Songs for Father and Daughter to walk down the Aisle With A father walking his daughter down the aisle is a moment that is beautiful but brings tears as well. No one quite sets the tone of romance like famous R&B singers of the past and present. Does the Wedding Party Walk Down The Aisle To A Different Song? For extra originality, work with your wedding party to create dance moves to accompany these beats. Russel Dickerson – Yours No matter your favorite music styles or the theme of your wedding, you can definitely find a song on our list that will fit your needs. ... Not every couple’s wedding vision includes walking down the aisle to “Here Comes The Bride.” So what other non-traditional song options are there? Taylor Swift – You are in Love If so, these sweet songs to walk down the aisle to are probably top of mind for you anyway. No matter what your music preferences, we've got great song suggestions for walking down the aisle. Slow it down with a bluesy ballad or walk down the aisle to a rhythmic 90s favorite.