Songwriting is dope though. Only difference is I have OK Computer as a very close second to In Rainbows, Is there any possibility for a different mbv ranking? Devotion I think is highly underrated as I think it would be my favorite Beach House album but a couple parts drag a bit. An appearance on ‘Saturday Night Live’ helped the album receive a huge following in the USA. 3. Bat out of Hell (1977) I think the songwriting on Devotion and Bloom were both phenomenal. Mine: Radiohead: Kid A. Ok Computer. Posted by. Vampire Weekend: Contra. 64. 8. done anything to warrant a ban, this is most likely the case. Did you install a browser extension (such as Realplayer/Realdownloader) that helps you download YouTube videos or other content? 4. Producer: Arif Mardin Everything Indie Music related; from the newest releases and news, to discussion on the history of alternative music. Game person. Thriller (1982) Producer: Max Martin, Kristian Lundin Rank the albums in your favorite artists' discographies. The only Beach House album that isn't amazing imo is their s/t and that's mainly just because the sound quality irks me a bit. Favourite Food through Bambi is just absolute perfection. Site. Rumours (1977) Film cast/crew. User. In Rainbows. Album Sales: 43 Million You could have been banned by mistake. Bloom's songs to me were much more relevant and the production was the bomb. Your name is quite possibly the best pun I've ever read. Artist: Pink Floyd Debuting on Billboard at #1, Millennium sold almost half a million copies in the US on its first day. Artist: Backstreet Boys Dark Side of the Moon (1973) If you don't think that you've Producer: Robert John “Mutt” Lange Album Sales: 49 Million Label. We are hoping to eventually work on a solution for this when we have the resources to do so. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. V/A releases. Artist: Whitney Houston, Various Artists Tuesday Moon is probably my favourite NMH song. Producer: Fleetwood Mac, Ken Caillat, Richard Dashut Album Sales: 42 Million 1. I don't think anyone would change that. With most recording done by the Bee Gees, this is the number one best-selling soundtrack of all-time. Those albums rank themselves! Idk why, but for me Teen Dream never clicked as a whole. Genre. Album Sales: 42 Million RYM . I'd rank the albums the same way you did. Your computer may be infected with malware or spyware that is making automated requests to our server and causing problems. TKOL. Many of the oldies from the movie were inspired from film producer Eleanor Bergstein’s personal collection. Film. You requested a very large number of pages in a very short time, causing problems for our server (this can happen if you hit 'refresh' over and over). Producer: Pink Floyd With Brian Johnson taking over as the front man, this was the first AC/DC album after Bon Scott’s death. Still a good album but it holds it back from the others. The Bodyguard Soundtrack (1992) Man, I like btc a lot but there's no way I put it over the other 3. Back in Black (1980) Album Sales: 49 Million. Most of this sub seems to be in agreement with you, but I feel like in the long run Teen Dream is the album they will be remembered for (unless something better comes along), I agree that Devotion is highly underrated. This company sells your internet traffic to other people, meaning that other people can use your IP address and can break some of the above rules, causing you to be banned from this site. Boards . Our automated banning policies are not perfect and sometimes too strict, and some IP addresses are banned by accident. 10. There's a few songs I like, but other than those few, the rest seems to be just 'ok.'. Modern Vampires. Artist: Bee Gees, Various Artists The name of the album a reflection of band members writing about each other. You (or someone with the same IP address as you) might be using a script or program to download pages from this site automatically. Producer: Jimmy Ienner Producer: Whitney Houston, Clive Davis Millennium (1999) Archived. Album Sales: 43 Million Film title. Album Sales: 42 Million This was the first album to reach ‘platinum’ status and is the highest selling album of all-time in the USA. Artist: Fleetwood Mac Meaty Beaty Big And Bouncy (1971) A cornerstone of any early seventies record collection, ‘60s hit … Artists. If you are using a VPN, and other users of the same VPN are abusing the service, then you'll be automatically banned as well. 5. The Bends. Back in Black (1980) I think of Teen Dream as a not as good Bloom. Wowed Zowee is tops for sure, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I'm 100% with you on Pavement if you swap Wowee Zowee and Brighten the Corners, but its a close call. Pablo Honey. You might have the Hola VPN extension installed. Artist: Eagles Artist: AC/DC. Producer: Glyn Johns, Bill Szymczyk There's not much we can do about this right now; you'll have to turn off your VPN in order to continue using the site.