ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. [Post-Chorus] I even trusted you, shit unsurprisin' Required fields are marked *. And every time that I run, I know you gon' chase I'm tryna figure this all out for myself Shit, I'd rather take the blame like I always do (Oh no, no-no-no, no-no-no), I think that it's time for you to realize So done, so done, so done, so done, I'm done. And you, yeah, you (Yeah you) I'm numb, so numb, I'm numb to all the pain you bring Sometimes I'm sad and I think about why Do, do, do, do, do, like I always do I'm numb, so numb, I'm numb to all the pain you bring I've been the same ever since the first day When the prеssure put on me, then I changе things Maybe it's time for me to find somebody else The Kid LAROI – So Done (Lyrics) Follow 7clouds on Spotify : The Kid LAROI – So Done (Lyrics) ⏬ Download / Stream: Turn on notifications to stay updated with new uploads! Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Okay, I realize now, that everything that I did was wrong Lyrics to 'So Done' by The Kid LAROI. Okay, I realize now, that maybe I’m not ready for love Okay, I realize now, I finished us before we begun-un-un. Okay, I realize now, I finished us before we begun-un-un, I'm done, so done, I'm done with all the games you play I'm tryna figure this all out for myself Shit, I'd rather take the blame like I always do I even trusted you, shit unsurprisin' Said I wouldn't drink, but I did the same day 'Cause I'm fucked up too-oo-oo-oo-oo Okay, I realize now, some things are better off said than done That I'm not gon' be here forever but I SO DONE is the aussie hip-hop, emo rap, hip hop, rap song by hip hop, rap rapper, singer, song writer The Kid LAROI. Said I was gon' change, both know that I can't Like I always do Your email address will not be published. I’m done, so done, I’m done … Want you to walk out and walk out of my life I been the same ever since the first day Now you actin' surprised, but bitch, you always knew - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time. Wishin' I was someone new-ew-ew-ew-ew I'm tryna figure this all out for myself That I'm not gon' be here forever but I [Chorus] Like I always do The reason I can't find no love, don't wanna find no one, 'Cause I'm done, so done, I'm done with all the games you play Okay, I realize now, I finished us before we begun-un-un, I'm done, so done, I'm done with all the games you play You always knew Okay, I realize now, that everything that I did was wrong Do, do, do, do, do, like I always do Home English The Kid LAROI - So Done (Lyrics) The Kid LAROI - So Done (Lyrics) November 11, 2020. Young Thug & M.I.A. Wishin' I was someone new-ew-ew-ew-ew [Post-Chorus] Maybe it's time for me to find somebody else The song "SO DONE " by The Kid LAROI is available in Digital Mp3 Download and Streaming formats on music online shopping store Apple Music/iTunes, Amazon Music & on online music streaming site Spotify. I'm tryna figure this all out for myself And you, yeah, you (Yeah you) Wastin' all my time with you-u-u-u-u You stay on my mind way more than I would like for you You stay on my mind way more than I would like for you to © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Okay, I realize now, that everything that I did was wrong Okay, I realize now, some things are better off said than done. [Pre-Chorus] I'm walkin' away from you, it's about time I'm sorry, I can't be the me you wanted I'm numb, so numb, I'm numb to all the pain you bring We always end up right back in the same place I know you can't believe me 'cause I never tell the truth but, oh Said I was gon' change, both know that I can't POPULAR SONG: The Kid LAROI - "WRONG" ft. Lil Mosey - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. (Oh no, no-no-no, no-no-no), I think that it's time for you to realize Sometimes I'm sad and I think about why The track was first previewed on an Instagram live by engineering collaborator Donn Robb, then later by the owner of Grade A label, Lil Bibby, and once again in a Rolling Loud Twitch Live Interview with DJ Scheme. Shit, I'd rather take the blame like I always do "SO DONE " is the aussie hip-hop, emo rap, hip hop, rap song by hip hop, rap rapper, singer, song writer "The Kid LAROI". Do, do, do, do, do, like I always do Wish that I was, but you were the cause So done, so done, so done, so done, I'm done, Source: YouTube I been the same ever since the first day So done, so done, so done, so done, I'm done Shit, I lied to your face like I always do I don't need you or nobody else, I'm done, so done Like I always do The Kid LAROI - So Done (Lyrics) So done, so done, so done, so done, I'm done The reason I can't find no love, don't wanna find no one, 'Cause I'm done, so done, I'm done with all the games you play