Going a little longer here won’t hurt anything. Then continue cooking, while keeping an eye on the internal temperature as well. Adjust the temperature of the grill to 450+. Required fields are marked *, Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress, Simple Smoked Chicken On The BBQ (How To Guide), Easy Baby Back Ribs Recipe With Margarita Glaze. Then apply a liberal amount of your favorite BBQ rub, and let the spices work the meat for ~30 minutes.

Your email address will not be published. Once the smoker is up to temp put the crown roast back in the smoker to cook until the internal temperature hits 145 degrees. Be careful not to slice all the way through. Score the cap with a cross thatch pattern first. Preparing the pork loin for smoke is very straightforward: rinse under cold water and pat it dry with a paper towel. Present to your guests in its entirety, and then slice between each bone and serve. Be sure to probe a few different spots to be sure the meat is where it needs to be. Here’s how to make jaws drop with an easy smoked pork loin roast that makes mouths water, tastes amazing, and is great on sandwiches too. Check out the step-by-step tutorial video here…. Continue to cook the smoked pork loin roast for 5-6 hours, or until the temperature in the thickest part of the meat reaches an internal temperature of 190° F. Liberally sprinkle the brine on both sides of the rack of pork and then place on a baking sheet and put it in the refrigerator. Place the crown in the cast iron skillet. How To Smoke The Perfect Pork Loin Roast Video Tutorial. Once the smoker is up to temp put the crown roast back in the smoker to cook until the internal temperature hits 145 degrees. A smoked pork crown roast looks like it's difficult to make, but it's really pretty simple to prepare, and the flavor is incredible.

I use Jacobsen Salt Co’s Savory Citrus Brine for this recipe and it does a great job of complimenting the pork flavor. Wrap additional butchers twine around the bones, and around the entire outside of the meaty portion of the pork. There aren't many things I've shared that you HAVE to make.

Finally, slice and eat. If you are using a larger rack of pork it could take longer. But this is one of those things. Drizzle liquid smoke on top. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands, Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands, Roaster Foil Pan , (9-3/8 X 11-3/4 Inches). A smoked pork crown roast looks like it’s difficult to make, but it’s really pretty simple to prepare, and the flavor is incredible. Place pork roast in pan in center of grill (not over coals). This recipe all starts with a rack of pork (affiliate link). Required fields are marked *. Mix together onion soup mix, seasoned salt, pepper and garlic powder in a small bowl.

You can certainly french the rack of pork on your own, but I’d rather trust a butcher to do it when I’m working with a cut of meat like this.

Wrap in butcher paper and place back into the smoker. Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram, Your email address will not be published. Add water to bottom of pan. It’s the pork equivalent of a prime rib roast. This will take another 10-15 minutes. Sprinkle the crown roast with some more of the savory citrus brine, and then pour a 1/2 cup of apple juice in the bottom of the skillet.

Be sure to use a high quality and reliable meat smoking thermometer to properly measure the internal temperature of your meat as well as the ambient air temperature inside your smoker. Butchers Twine – This helps the pork hold the crown shape while it’s smoking. Classic barbecue recipes take most of a day.

Once it gets up to temp pull it from the smoker, and tent with foil to rest for 15 minutes. Place pork roast in pan in center of grill (not over coals).
If you love great barbecue, you’ve come to the right place. let rest about 10 minutes before slicing. Rest for 15 minutes before presenting to your guests and serving.

Simple Smoked Banana Bread Recipe – You’ve Gotta Try This! Try to turn the pork into the crown.

Please remember to always cook to temperature, not to time.

As always, cook to temp, not to time. Click here for my full Affiliate Disclaimer, Smoked Turkey Breast – You Won’t Believe How Tasty This Is, A Simple Smoked Corned Beef Burnt Ends Recipe on a Traeger, Sausage Stuffed Acorn Squash Cooked on a Traeger, Love Sauce? Spritz with apple cider vinegar every hour to keep moist. or Not To Wrap?

The first step is to dry brine the rack of pork. In a covered charcoal grill, prepare a medium-hot fire.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The carryover temperature will keep cooking the meat internally, and the juices will even out and make it even more juicy and tender. I started Smoked Meat Sunday to share my passion with the world and teach people just how easy it can be to create delicious food on a pellet grill. We are a Secret community of grilling, meat smoking, barbecuing pitmasters from all across the nation. Once the meat turns to a nice, deeper color (around 90 minutes in), it’s time to use some of your favorite BBQ sauce on it! Take the loin off the BBQ and allow at least 15 minutes of rest. Remove from smoker.