In a large bowl, add all of the dried fruit. What are your favourite beef recipes? Warming, comforting and easy to prepare – you can’t beat an oven-baked spud, especially with a tasty tuna and sweetcorn topping! Search stories by typing keyword and hit enter to begin searching. Slimming World is a member of the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO) and we subscribe to its Editors’ Code of Practice. If you have any queries or questions about my blog or any reviews then please contact me. This simple mincemeat recipe is so easy to make, suitable for everyone, especially if you don’t put any alcohol in it. Even Santa will love these Slimming World mince pies! N.B. The Slimming World logo, the words Slimming World, Free, Free Food, Healthy Extra and Syns are registered trademarks of Miles-Bramwell Executive Services trading as Slimming World. Required fields are marked *. In a large bowl, add all of the dried fruit Core and chop the apples into small pieces, leave the peel on, make sure the apple is chopped into small pieces, a... Grate and juice the oranges and lemons. There is an optional element of alcohol in your recipe, personally I don’t use the alcohol for 2 reasons, the first is that I rarely drink alcohol and secondly I actually prefer mincemeat and mince pies with no alcohol. Perfect for anyone who can’t make it to one of our groups, Slimming World Online will guide you towards a healthier, fitter, slimmer you. *Weight loss will vary due to your individual circumstances and how much weight you have to lose. Check out my about page for information on sponsored posts! Free foods, Speed foods and Healthy extra A ( HexA) and Healthy Extra B (HexB). Now if you have changed the recipe slightly, let me know what changes you made, what did you include or take out, how did it turn out for you? Make the When 5% fat or lower, it is free to enjoy on slimming world. Did you add more fruits? I have a recipe for my own mince pies and you can see what option I went for, I will also explain why I went for the option I chose. Thanks for great recipe was making sw carrot cake so did not want to put alcohol and suite in keep syns lower , Your email address will not be published. Now this is just the recipe for an easy mincemeat filling for your mince pies, you can certainly make some tweaks to the recipe if you feel it is suitable, but this recipe certainly works. Other meats may be possible but less easy to get hold of in general. After 12 hours, you can then put the mincemeat into sterilised jars and keep ready for use at Christmas. There was no way I could compile a list of Top Slimming & … This mince pies recipe uses less pastry and plenty of tasty mincemeat filling to make a healthier festive treat. Then add to the dried fruit. Now if you have looked at the ingredients of the shop bought mincemeat pie filling, then you will know that it contains suet, which isn not suitable for vegetarians, you can find shop bought versions which are suitable vegetarians, but this recipe is homemade, know exactly what is in it and cut out the rubbish. Slimming World Christmas Mincemeat Recipe. Lots of potential for bulk cooking and economically friendly too. Find out more here. I love cooking Slimming World friendly recipes check out more here. Add the sugar to the fruit mixture, along with the spices, mix together well. The longer you leave it in the bowl the better the taste, you will have to trust me on this one. Find out more. Core and chop the apples into small pieces, leave the peel on, make sure the apple is chopped into small pieces, a similar size to the currents. Still not sure? This is also a vegetarian mincemeat recipe as it does not contain any suet. There are plenty of recipes out there which incorporate speed foods, other free foods and healthy extras to allow for a ton of variety when deciding how to use your bumper pack of mince :) You can also freeze most meals made with beef mince for up to 3 months. When we talk of mince we usually are referring to beef however you can commonly get minced turkey, minced pork and minced lamb. Some sponsored posts and advertising may occur. Thank you for reading and please remember you can always follow my blog via email to receive up to date posts and maybe find something to like. This means I make a small percentage from purchases through a link at no extra cost to you! Cover with clingfilm and leave for 12 hours +. †More people in the UK choose to attend a Slimming World group each week than any other weight loss group. Lots of people have been going bonkers for overnight oats. Beef mince is so versatile and delicious, it's no huge wonder it's a staple for those following the slimming world plan. Personally, I don't use the brandy. Did you add any alcohol? In our warm and friendly groups – whether virtual or real-life – you’ll get all the support you need to achieve your weight loss dreams. eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'slimmingsurvival_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_3',116,'0','0']));eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'slimmingsurvival_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_4',116,'0','1'])); For those wanting an even lower calorie option, try swapping out the beef mince with turkey mince -- a lot of the above will work beautifully with it. The reason for making your own home made mincemeat pie filling is so that you really know what is in the mixture and secondly, you have a little more control over what you are eating.