Overall Review: The experience is fantastic. Pros: It’s awesome for streaming and playing videos games. This product qualifies for Newegg's Price Match Guarantee. Airflow appears to be good. Featuring the newest GTX graphics technology from NVIDIA and powered by AMD s Ryzen 5 3600 6-core processor, the New Archangel delivers the best price-to-performance value gaming rig in the market. Pros: Arrived earlier than promised . In the current supply and demand environment, this item was a great value, saving significant amount by purchasing this package vs. purchasing components and building self. The gaming desktop PC is ready to connect to the internet via 802.11AC Wi-Fi, ensuring no lags for gaming and streaming. This rig been offline or in shipping longer than i have used it at this point. Has Extra slots for expansion (extra M.2, extra ram slots, 4 extra sata slots, +) My new one works like a dream! There's nothing additional that you have to do! -Handles all games and work I throw at it so far. Shop without retyping payment details. 3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Buy Skytech Archangel Gaming Computer PC Desktop Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz, RTX 2070 8G, 500GB SSD, 16GB DDR4 3000MHz, RGB Fans, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, 802.11AC Wi-Fi … I personally use it for WoW and my wife does studio work and uses it for her cricut. That’s why we’re automatically extending our return policies on almost every product! Shooters like CoD,CS:GO, & Fortnite have high frame rates no stuttering or drops. I have heard that some people are offered a GC to leave a review but I was never offered so don't expect that. Mouse is pretty good! Everything has worked fine except the LEDs. No heating problems noticed. New egg was very helpful though, and I was expedited the new PC overnight basically. Cooling: 3x 120mm RGB Ring Fans, 1x 120mm Front Fan, and AMD CPU. Pros: Packaged very securley Assembled well with good cable management I couldn't be happier. Shop without retyping payment details. The integrated high performance wraith cooler keeps temperature in check. 0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Best I've ever seen. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. I bought this PC for mainly content creation and video editing. Whether it is gaming or creating, the processor can rise up to any challenge. Skytech has my business for future computers. In regards to memory, DDR4, 3000 MHz, and 16 GB capacity all contribute to sharp response. High Frame rates with no stutter GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card | 8GB DDR4 3000MHz Gaming Memory with Heat Spreaders | Windows 10 Home 64-bit | AMD High Performance Wraith Cooler, ? Love the colors and how efficient it is. I would recommend an additional DDR and SSD when ordering - but easy enough to get after the fact. 28 out of 33 people found this review helpful. Pros: -You're getting a lot of computer for the price. Includes Original box, Manual, 2x Wi-Fi Antennas, USB mouse, USB keyboard, and power cable. Vivid ARGB lighting makes all components inside bask in a lively air. It is a blazing-fast supercharger for today’s most popular games, and even faster with modern titles. This product qualifies for Newegg's Price Match Guarantee. Secure shopping made faster. Overall Review: -Overall, you are getting more than you paid for. It is sort of annoying, and I will be contacting customer service. Skytech Archangel Gaming Desktop - Ryzen 5 3600, GeForce RTX 2060, 16 GB DDR4, 500 GB SSD, RGB Fans (ST-Arch3.0-0056-NE) $70 off w/ selected Gaming Monitor combo, limited offer ( … Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Raw power will be fully unleashed once heavy workloads kick in. -The included mouse and keyboard are great for entry-level gamers. The heat spreader underpins performance stability. For purchases placed between November 1, 2020 and December 24, 2020 you will have until January 31, 2021 to return your product. I was very happy with the quality of the graphics card (PNY GeForce GTX 1660 Graphic Card 1.53 GHz 6 GB GDDR5 VCG16606BLMPB) that came with the unit. Electrode, Comp-6994e1cc-855b-48fd-b8bf-47a9b627ea6b, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-45cd1db3-007-175bef3aa0252c, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 00:14:01 GMT, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan, Expert Help. I was upgrading from a build that was 5 years old and I couldn't build one for what I spent in this already built unit. 5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Thought it was a faulty GPU but after 1.5 weeks waiting for replacement sent from mfg, the gpu still didn't send a signal. Overall Review: Yes I would recommend this computer- very fast, looks good and pretty quiet considering how many fans are in it. The Keyboard would have been great however the space key is horrible!! 3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Overall Review: This PC is an OK value but you are paying extra for someone else to assemble it. Hopefully it's fixed and this doesn't happen again. -The RGB lighting is pretty cool and can be easily changed in the push of a button. Cons: The SSD drive is a tap small at 500GB. Overall Review: I am happy with the system as a whole. Cons: Buy a separate mouse and keyboard. Refresh your eyes and mind with a delicate white case indulging in ARGB lighting flair. I'd recommend added another Hard Drive. Experience true PC gaming performance with Skytech Gaming s New Archangel series. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Cons: The only con was the non working audio out port on top of the unit- turns out the PCB for the audio and USB was only partially plugged in on the motherboard- turning off the machine and replugging the card solved it immediately. Minimum bloatware on windows as others have noted and it was a fairly recent version as the updates took little time. Pros: Great price. Excellent build! Excellent Parts 1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. So far, very impressed. Gaming is secondary. We aim to show you accurate product information. no reply from Skytech support, Overall Review: the components are great, except for the PSU Another 1.5 weeks i assume. Specs are just above the minimum requirements for next gen. Eligible for Black Friday Price Protection, See Details, Skytech Archangel Gaming Case with Tempered Glass - White, AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core 12-Thread 3.6 GHz (4.2 GHz Max Boost) CPU, 500 GB SSD - Up to 30x faster than traditional HDD, B450 Motherboard, GeForce GTX 1660 6 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card (Brand May Varies), 16 GB DDR4 3000 MHz Gaming Memory with Heat Spreaders, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, AMD High Performance Wraith Cooler, 802.11AC Wi-Fi, No Bloatware, 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI, HD Audio and Mic, Free Gaming Keyboard and Mouse, 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1, 3 x RGB RING Fans for Maximum Air Flow, Powered by 80 Plus Certified 500 Watt Power Supply, Skytech Archangel Gaming Case with Tempered Glass - White, Return for refund until: January 31, 2021, Return for replacement until: January 31, 2021. -Aesthetically pleasing. Pros: I ordered and was delivered within 3 days. I also had to add extra hard drive storage. Highmid tier mechanical keyboard/mouse included Pros: Packaged Well Overall Review: I do recommend this; it is fast, reliable, and easy to clean/maintain. Data flow will be utterly fluid no matter how data intensive your application is. I've never had a set up go so seamlessly! 4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Highly recommend for anyone who wants to game on a PC but doesn't want to build their own. Less heat will be generated. I just add it an external hard drive and made it default for my steam library. Overall Review: Great entry level midrange PC for a good price. 1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Boot time is crazy fast. Not quite sure how I would get a hard drive or disk drive in the case, but don't think I will need one. Overall great build for those too worried to build their own or don't want the hassle of finding parts. Two top ARGB fans, one rear ARGB fan, and one ARGB LED strip on the right edge of the transparent side panel together create vibrant lighting to light up all inside components. Even compared to if you build your own. Problem then lies with the mobo or something else. Featuring the newest RTX graphics technology from NVIDIA and powered by AMD’s Ryzen 5 3600 6-core processor, the New Archangel delivers the best price-to-performance value gaming rig in the market. There's nothing additional that you have to do! Since it's just been over a month, SkyTech refuses to offer a replacement, they will only repair it.