The Sky Cable customer service provides 24-7 hotline which can be contacted mainly through the telephone at the following hotline nos. Worst ever!!!!!! Sky broadband SUCKS, avoid at all costs. A large number of varied programs for the whole family are broadcasted in Skycable. We need more competition here. Keeps on displaying “searching for signal”! Contact us through these touchpoints so we can help make your SKY experience even better. Need assistance with Wi-Fi hotspots, the App or something else? I am Agnes Hom daughter of Teresita Hom would like to report regarding our cable that we already paid our cable this afternoon and why is it until now our cable is not yet connected. why their is no signal? Acct. Most of the time signal is out . AGRICULTURAL LOT FOR SALE MANGYAN, SIBONGA, CEBU. At the same time, it is a subsidiary company of ABS-CBN Corporation, the big media conglomerate. Required fields are marked *. virgilio alforque (15 July 2018 8:17 AM) [ Entry ] your cable signal is very bad for 3 days already. We offer help with as no satellite signal, remote control problems, On-Demand issues, or recordings and Planner problems. We are a SKY subscriber for more than 12 years now. Pretty sad. Nowadays it counts with more than 700,000 subscribers, making Skycable the number one cable TV provider in the Philippines. Catch the 2020 U.S. Presidential election only on SKYcable. When the next bill comes, we will send it right back to the company and will not pay until somebody comes out and fixes our cable/internet. Get the latest product updates here. Worst ever! #1 Resource Hub in the Call Center Industry. The connection is frequently either non-existent, or slower than 56k dial-up when it does work. Sky also has an online chat service, although you’ll receive a better response by telephone. To take broadband with you to your new home, please schedule a transfer by calling 03332 00 8000. hope you can act on our request soon.. . June 13,2017 118K likes. Updates. We paid 850.00 with acknowledge receipt number S-1707057 and receipt number 27057. By clicking this button, you agree to the terms and conditions stated above. installation promo cable internet contact number Antipolo Rizal As currently the no. My skycable connection was out since saturday morning Dec 24, 2016. How to Find the Account Number of BDO ATM Card? No response to texts, messages, emails and cannot get a person on the phone. My contract period is already over and I am dumping them ASAP. Sky CABLE Cebu City has the worst service in the world. Sky Direct Antipolo Rizal. Only Premium HDMI Cables are allowed to display and promote the official Premium HDMI Cable Authentication Label. Centers, News & Pero kapag existing subscriber ka na, deadma na sila syo.. Sky Cable’s direct to home (DTH) subscription brings the service closer to the Filipino subscribers anywhere in the country.Sky Direct is a satellite tv prepaid (and postpaid, too) subscription of Sky Cable.. Sky is an amateur-level ISP provider simply expecting a monthly payment but providing nothing to their customers in return. © 2020 SKY Cable Corporation. Sky Direct Antipolo Rizal. Skycable Cable Services. Also texted that 3266 number but was advised to go to their website! Today, Skycable offers not only cable TV service, but also residential broadband internet service (Skybroadband), and a low-priced IDD calling service (Skyvoice). I keep calling the hotlines provided by the company (418-0000 and 381-0000) but nobody answer except the answering machine. thank you. There is no such thing as customer service or customer help. When you call, you get put on hold for EVER! Your email address will not be published. Add-Ons, Payment 6 p.m. for activation of my cable acct. About us and Contact Page | Privacy Policy Your email address will not be published. Please provide us a new one and take the old remote control. How to go to Allegia Scriptworks Greenhills. SkyCable Bacolod City Branch Office | Telephone Number, SkyCable Uptown Cebu City Branch Office | Telephone Number, SkyCable Zamboanga City Branch Office | Telephone Number, SkyCable General Santos City Branch Office | Telephone Number, SkyCable Davao City Branch Office | Telephone Number, SkyCable Iloilo City Branch Office | Telephone Number, SkyCable Dumaguete City Branch Office | Telephone Number, SkyCable Ayala Center-Cebu City Branch Office | Telephone Number, SkyCable Cebu City Branch Office | Telephone Number, List of Construction Supplies (Materials) Prices in Philippines, Mga Slogan: Pagiging Responsable sa Pag-aaral, 10 Mabibigat na Dahilan Kung Bakit Hindi Ka Pa Umaaseno Hanggang Ngayon. (02) 381-0000, (02) 636-9292 (main office), 09173702545, 09276451292 and 09172431045 (Luzon area, Cavite), (032) 344-1998 (Cebu area) and (032) 345-2278 local 1 (Cebu area). I tried to call your hot line 4128181 and i was given a cell number of local technician. On first place, we have the digital system, a system that adopts digital video broadcasting for both cable and DVB-C. Furthermore, Skycable was established in 1990, but it was not until January 1992 that it commenced its commercial cable operations. This is so useless and a bad experience! mga gago. number 612023352 cell # 09266599627 hangang ngayon wala ano ba yang service ang skycable, ano ba yan service nyo hanggang ngayon walang tawag, Your email address will not be published. Nobody answers the phone when we call. This is to terminate my rent/use of Skycable HD 40. good evening mam/sir Please attend to this request. Username: Password: No power to box for 3 days. You should not cancel your direct debit instruction to your bank. That's why SKY serves everything you need to stay connected and informed. Check out movies and shows to wow you this month. Finally, if you are looking for the Skycable contact, or you want to call Skycable, you have a phone directory called Customer Number where you will get all what you need. Your online account also has many of these functions. There are many different cable TV services that the organisation offers, from basic services to premium. › Get 2 Shopee Vouchers for FREE when you get a SKY Home Wifi Add-On! Trust the Cable with the Label. Official Facebook Page of #SKYdirect. Are you sure you want to change your location? Add-Ons, Payment we have no choice but to use our TV antenna every time we got no signal in our cable.Please give us good service if you will not give pro rate on the days of no signal what is the purpose of paying on time if we are not satisfied of your service. These ranges of services are provided in different bundles and packages that are tailor fit to the needs and requirements of customers. We always try to innovate our products to serve you better. When it comes to you and your family, we want to make things easier. Thru the phone recording was given ne of Acct Rep (Alfredo) but his text reply was office will call us. (e.g. Are you sure you want to change your location? Since January 2017 we dont have any cable signal inspite that I have paid my 1st quarterly 2017 dues. I have no skycable service as of April 22,2017.Customer Service hotline is of To change or cancel an installation or upgrade, please contact us on 03442 414141 or log into your online account. Dont let them talk to subscribers. It always happens and we did’nt have any choice but to wait for your service, Skycable pls have a heart, we can’t always go to ur office whenever there are technical problems,plus ur always alert of late payments, inspite of so many service interruptions, I pay my bill religiously via online banking and even have doubled my paymy account monthly. For other providers, check your tariff. skyserves@mysky.com.ph (for current subscribers and telesales@skycable.com for new subscribers) as well as text (SMS: 0917-631-0000 (Globe) 0918-863-1000 (Smart). Use the call centre for all your needs including upgrades, cancellations, signal issues, and engineering appointments. On first place, we have the digital system, a system that adopts digital video broadcasting for both cable and DVB-C. We also have the Digibox, a set-top box that allows users to customize its preferences by the time they see their favourite contents using DVB-C broadcast standard. I am Agnes Hom daughter of Teresita Hom would like to report regarding our cable that we already paid our cable this afternoon and why is it until now our cable is not yet connected. Get help with fixing connection problems, connecting to your Wi-Fi router or setting up your Sky Hub on 03442 411 653. you have telephone lines but no one is answering. (02) 381-0000, (02) 636-9292 (main office), 09173702545, 09276451292 and 09172431045 (Luzon area, Cavite), (032) 344-1998 (Cebu area) and (032) 345-2278 local 1 (Cebu area). I have no unpaid balance. (02) 381-0000, (02) 636-9292 (main office), 09173702545, 09276451292 and 09172431045 (Luzon area, Cavite), (032) 344-1998 (Cebu area) and (032) 345-2278 local 1 (Cebu area). How to Unblock a Blocked LandBank ATM Card. please immediatelt advise how to resume service. At first, we will give you some more information about the company. These amazing deals will make you love SKY even more. Will now have to visit Sky in Ayala. Maybe you are looking to contact Skycable, but even if you are looking for more information about this company or you want to call the Skycable customer service, Customer Number is a service that will provide you all what you need. A sub unit of the customer service is engaged in marketing, product launches, upselling and cross selling and other promotional campaigns. Top 20 Largest Companies in the Philippines (Latest), Top 4 Mistakes New Small Business Owners Make. what is the purpose of your 24/7 hotline if no answer you got. And lastly you have very rude callcenter agents if they are already sick and tired of their job let them resign or fire them. . Hello.howvcan i apply skycable on tv?how much to pay the cabke to attach innour house?do u have promo now?we r here living in purok magbinuligay,brgy.bata,bacolod city.i want to know all expenses i will pay b4 u go there in skycable company. The Power of Verification. SkyCable is the worst Service Provider we have known. We paid 850.00 with acknowledge receipt number S-1707057 and receipt number 27057. your given number 4320051 is always busy for the past 3hours, and your numbers 4320052 and 4320053 is not available? Know what to watch. I need a reply regarding the service,pls do something. Established in January 1990, Sky Cable is the leading commercial cable TV service provider in the Philippines with over half a million subscribers. Cables are tested to the full 18Gbps and with an EMI test, and every length of every model line is tested and certified. So meaning kapag new sales nila, mabilis. To Skycable Last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 12:06 pm.