10) Has he warned others about the consequences? 12) They write to chairman of the society. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. I’m an instructor who teaches ESL. Time expression atau keterangan waktu yang sering dipakai yaitu adalah adverbial of frequency. In addition, click. Different Types of Pronouns …, 50 Sentences of Present Perfect Continuous Tense, 50 Sentences of Past Perfect Continuous Tense, 50 Sentences of Future Perfect Continuous Tense. Active and Passive Voice of Simple Present Tense. Compare: (has), 7) I have _________ my book to a friend. His wife doesn’t set the table. 1) She has _________ all the food alone. (go), 15) The Children _________ performed well in the annual function. Perhatikan rumus – rumus pada tabel dibawah ini : Sebuah spelling kata kerja pada orang ketiga (She, He, It) tergantung pada akhiran kata kerja (verb). Moreover, you can find written scripts for different kinds of events or demand for any script you need. 17) Teachers have ________ their consent for the function. Simple present negative Presente simple negativo La estructura del presente simple en forma negativa es: Sujeto + do/does + not + verbo + ... Forma larga Forma corta I do not play I don't play You do not play You don't play He does not play He doesn't play She… Well, that is Simple Present Tense. Enter your email address to receive new posts in your inbox. English Simple Present Tense Positive, Negative, Question Examples POSITIVE NEGATIVE QUESTION His wife sets the table. b) Negative Sentences. Check out the useful book below: Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. All Right Reserved. Kanak, a Post Graduate in English literature is a Content Writer by profession and has good taste for writing. Konversi Satuan Mil Ke Kilometer, 1 Ton Berapa Kg? (has), 4) He has _________ all his assigned work. Step by step guide for affirmative, negative, interrogative, negative interrogative and WH information questions sentences. Answer- 1)False, 2)True, 3)False, 4)True, 5)False, 6)False, 7)True, 8)False, 9)True, 10)False, 11)True, 12)False, 13)False, 14)True, 15)False, 16)True, 17)True, 18)False, 19)False, 20)True. Formula atau rumus nya dalam kalimat ada yang mengalami perubahan bentuk. We love flying kites. In the article below we are going to elaborate the active and passive voice of simple present tense. 18) They have _________ well for the exams. (has), 18) We have _________ much to the needy. My son makes his bed. 3) She ________ borrowed the money from her teacher. Ltd. All rights reserved. Spelling Tip. Present Simple Verb Tense Questions Quiz . (write), 3) She _________ given a lecture on biology. In all the above sentences the third form of verb is used i.e. Form: Subject + auxiliary verb + not+ main verb-ing + object. Present Simple Tense Chart. In addition, click Active and Passive Voice Complete Rules, you might find this useful too. 6) We have confirmed our agreement to the authorities. Carefully go through the following sentences-. Doesn`t she teach English at Learn ESL academy? It doesn’t want to eat it. The speaker is talking about the events those have occurred in the recent past. Definitions, Examples and Verb + Infinitive List, Using However and Nevertheless, Example Sentences, Opposite Of Polite, Antonyms of Polite, Meaning and Example Sentences, Opposite Of Transparent, Antonyms of Transparent, Meaning and Example Sentences, 18 Opposite Of Clever, Antonyms of Clever, Meaning and Example Sentences, Opposite Of Expand, Antonyms of Expand, Meaning and Example Sentences, Opposite Of Genuine, Antonyms of Genuine, Meaning and Example Sentences. (Have/has + Subject + Third form of the verb + object). From the above examples it is clear that the interrogative sentences in present perfect can be converted into interrogative – negative present perfect by using ‘not’ and also starting the sentence with ‘Why’ does not changes its structure. She is not listening the music now. Sub materi yang akan kita bahas yaitu tentang arti dan pengertian Simple Present Tense, rumus Simple Present Tense, contoh kata dan kalimat Simple Present Tense, serta contoh latihan soal Simple Present Tense. Past perfect He had worked. Is she listening the music now? Signal Words before yesterday already when until that day Structure / Formula Subject + had + Past participle (v3) He had traveled last year. Present Simple Verb Tense Positive Sentences Quiz . Present Perfect It has rained a lot lately. 5) I have written a letter to the warden. Answers- 1)c, 2)b,3)a, 4)c, 5)b, 6)a, 7)c, 8)a, 9)c, 10)b, 11)b, 12)c, 13)a, 14)b, 15)c, 16)a, 17)c, 18)c, 19)c, 20)b. Negative Form of Present Continuous (Progressive) Tense. Common Essay Mistakes Students Commit – How to…, Anchoring Script For Native American Heritage Day –…, Newscasting Opening and Closing Script Lines – Newspaper…, Best Graduation Speech in English – Commencement Speech, The 10 Best Essay Writing Services You Will…, 50 Multiple Choice Questions With Answers For Beginner…, Three Degrees of Adjectives Exercises With Answers, Practice Essay Writing Online Free Service: Useful Tips…, 10 Best Essay Writing Books Every Student Needs…, Find Experts for Assignment Help – Deal With…, 5 General Qualities of The Best Academic Writing, 504 Absolutely Essential Words Listening Download, 10 Best Tips for Designing a Flipped Classroom, How To Revive Audience For Your Travel Business…, How to Learn a New Language From Subtitles…, How to Write an Analytical Essay in English, Dodge Deadlines And Last-Minute Revisions With 7 Useful…, Screen Recording for Business? Positive sentences in the Present Perfect tense can be expressed in two forms-. She does not/doesn`t teach English at Learn ESL academy. 9) My friend has cooked dinner for his family. Welcome back to rumus.co.id. (arrive), 10) Have we not _________ the call letter? Subject + Base form(V1) + “s/es” for third person + object, Subject + do/does not + base form(V1) + object. (give), 19) He has _________ in the office till midnight. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). Present Perfect They have been there. True or False Exercises/Worksheet/Activities on Present Perfect Tense: Determine whether the following sentences represent the present perfect tense or not and also check the correct sentence in the answers provided below-. @2020 - www.learnesl.net. Step by step guide for affirmative, negative, interrogative, negative interrogative and WH information questions sentences. Demikian pembahasan materi makalah bahasa inggris tentang Simple present tense kali ini,  mohon maaf jika ada salah dalam penulisan dan pembahasannya, semoga bermanfaat, 1 Hektar Berapa Meter ? (cook), Answer- 1)have, 2)written, 3)has, 4)done, 5)has, 6)have, 7)given, 8)bought, 9)planned, 10)checked, 11)read, 12)have, 13)followed, 14)gone, 15)have, 16)eaten, 17)have, 18)given, 19)stayed, 20)cooked. Simple Present Tense (follow), 14) They have _________ for a marriage. (has), 5) It has not __________ according to the standards. Past Simple I lived in London. Rule for Positive Sentences in Present Perfect form: If the subject is –he, she, it or a singular noun then ‘has’ is used and if the subject is- they, we, I or a plural noun then ‘have’ is used. When we use the present simple in its affirmative form, we start with the subject followed by the base form of the verb. 3) She has provide all the necessary supplements. English Simple Present Tense Formula Examples, (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In the present simple 3rd person singular (he, she, it), add s, es, or ies to the base form of the verb. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. (give), 9) The flight has not _________ early. Verify your progress with the answers given. Fill in the blanks exercises/Worksheets/Activities on Positive/Negative/Interrogative Present Perfect Tense: Complete the following sentences with the given hint so as to represent them in present perfect form and verify your answers with those provided at the end. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. POSITIVE –> Subject + V1/V-S +…, NEGATIVE –> Subject + don’t/doesn’t + V1 + …. I don’t like fruits. Present Simple Tense. Negative sentences in Present Simple. (no), 3) Have you __________ your membership of the library? Keterangan waktu yang sedang dibahas saat ini yaitu keterangan waktu pada masa sekarang atau Simple Present Tense. Salah satu syarat untuk bisa membuat contoh kalimat dalam bentuk tenses adalah mengetahui formula atau rumus. Answers- 1)c, 2)c, 3)a, 4)b, 5)c, 6)b, 7)a, 8)a, 9)a, 10)c. True or False exercises/Worksheets/Activities on Positive/Negative/Interrogative Present Perfect Tense: Determine whether the following sentences are true or false. She doesn’t feel so good. Does his wife set the table? Using Since in English, Example Sentences with Since, Using The Past Perfect Continuous Tense in English, What is Infinitive? Does she teach English at Learn ESL academy? Salah satu syarat untuk bisa membuat contoh kalimat dalam bentuk tenses adalah mengetahui formula atau rumus.. Keterangan waktu yang sedang dibahas saat ini yaitu keterangan waktu pada masa sekarang atau Simple Present Tense.Formula atau rumus nya dalam kalimat ada yang mengalami perubahan bentuk.. Perhatikan rumus – rumus pada tabel dibawah ini : Active and Passive Voice of Simple Present Tense, In the article below we are going to elaborate the active and passive voice of simple present tense. (check), 11) I have __________ the book on Independence. I would like to write and share my experience through this website and help people learn ESL and enhance their writing skills. For example, I had taken two doses of medicine before the fever vanished. 20) The ship has ________ in the deep water. 12) They have written to chairman of the society. Hi guys.. (has), 13) He has strictly ________ all the safety rules. I am not watch ing TV. Simple present tense bisa menujukan berapa sering kegiatan yang terjadi (frekuensi) atau seperti habitual action (kebiasaan). 2) You have __________ a good lecture on anatomy. We will see its formula and usage with examples. Present Perfect Tense Sentences (50 Examples of Affirmative, Negative & Interrogative Sentences). In simple words, we can say that the simple present tense is used to describe routine acts.