@mysticmedivh: Superman's a pacifist, holds back and doesn't hurt humans too yet he still wouldn't get hurt much less harmed or be taken 100% unaware by farmers with hammer from behind or knocked down. stop acting like a little brattake care of him please because honestly idk how you can keep this guy around. You get the point. @theclassicion In fact, you've been mocking me, acted very disrespectful towards me even though I spoke to you in a normal and serious manner, and posted disrespectful memes. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Superman Prime finished him off, why didn't anyone else finish him off then? He was already finished, and they moved their worries elsewhere. Secret Wars II is still cannon, ask anyone. Yes it was what he said, I quoted the direct panel...All you did was add his imp name, it's still Superman Prime 1 million, and Kyle also said "together" that means him +Prime took to create her. Quite frankly, I don't trust third party sources. Where in your scan does it indicate that it is SA Superman? @mysticmedivh: I referred to the official DC site and the book :) Thanks though! The scan looked to me like Superman finished him off to me, if he was finished completely why did he still exist? Yes I'm aware of SS's mentality, it's more or less the same as Superman's. This topic is locked from further discussion. why stop now in the exact post I proved your logic wrong and you can't counter me ? *That's nice and all but I'm going to go by what Marvel says and Marvel says it's retconned...so it's not canon, besides that's a discussion thread which you said yourself not a factual one by Marvel. But as I said, why didn't cosmic awareness work there? did they KO him with hammers or something like that ? Basically featless, only created the universe and shows up here and there lol but notice how this point gets ignored completely but is supposed to hold weight with "SS vs. Prime 1 million" apparently...lol. There is more than one Kal-El. Solaris literally went supernova and exploded. @theclassicion I guess something you said pissed these guys off...lol. If anyone here should be contacting the mods, it would be me. In fact, if you read the pages after Kyle and Kent contained the explosion you'll see that the League isn't even concerned about Solaris. why stop now ? My descendant, the human, would not gain the powers of a Kryptonian simply by marrying her and establishing a relationship, that's not how biology works. @theclassicion: while you shouldn't be banned, I would recommend refraining from using lmao and stuff like that too often. Superman Prime 1M would wreck every herald of Galactus and Galactus himself. I have every issue of DC One Million, give me the issue and I'll look it up. Superman loses. Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links. Bye, Surfer, we hardly knew ye. Also, moderators, can you tell TheClassicIon to knock it off? Come join our discussions, post your own battles and kick some ass! But amuse me, proof of 1 million being "weakened" by kryptonite? Clearly majority are voting here by popularity not who's more powerful. Why did even Kyle himself admit that Prime 1 million was a being beyond his understanding? [15], "After his creator, Jim Shooter, left Marvel, writer-editor Tom DeFalcore-tooled the Beyonder: He was no longer omnipotent, as certain other cosmic entities were retroactively vastly upgraded to transcend the scale of infinity that the character worked on. Cookies help us deliver our Services. No weaknesses, 15,000 years sundipped SA Superman =SS dies bad. If he really did have the powers of an Imp then he wouldn't have needed Lzyxm Ltpkz's help in the first place. This means that any children Superman Purple produces will have some 5th Dimensional reality warping powers. Casual Superman prime one million versus Silver Surfer (self.whowouldwin) submitted 2 years ago * by Gandalfgodgirl. I'm saying Prime 1 million is the original SA Superman. He lived long past the death of his family and friends including Lois, then fled Earth, sundipped, surviving the source wall etc, These guys already explained it well. In fact, refer to this thread, and read posts #6-10. I acknowledge that, but I thought Silver Surfers ability to steal peoples energy would allow him to render superman powerless, I know that he once did that effortlessly to the hulk. I said 15,000 years if you read the first part of my post, I made a typo since the 1 didn't register, at any rate. Wait...other day Marvel fans told me everything was retconned including Doom stealing power cosmic beating SS, then Galactus etc then Beyonder's power etc different people tell me different things but when I google search I find everything from that particular "Beyonder" plot was retconned so far as i've read. Wiki marvel: quote ". So Silver Surfer got owned by one hammer shot, from one human lol... @nightwing_779: lol He didn't even phase through it...but yep, SS is so powerful!! Lastly, you know you can make one post right instead of multiple smaller ones? Disclaimer: I do not know how evenly matched they are. Marvel vs DC Silver Surfer vs Superman - Duration: 7:42. Solaris was already defeated. Pretty sure that's Superman prime 1 million aka Golden Superman above who just recreated lois.... @mysticmedivh: By your logic, show me scans of TOAA performing feats and doing stuff, if not then Silver Surfer >>>>> TOAA. SS still has his energy manipulation. Superman Prime 1M vs Silver Surfer Story: Superman Prime 1M is cruising around the universe when he sees the Silver Surfer. Silver surfer has been completely mind controlled by Galactus and would obliterate anyone who gets in his way no matter the methods used, even dirty tactics. Superman Prime One-Million wins! (Hourman Worlogog anybody?). The Justice Legion altogether would curbstomp Silver Surfer. Once again, 5th Dimensional Imps entered the Superman Dynasty in the 67th century, hence why Lzyxm Ltpkz helped Superman, otherwise Superman would have done it by himself (just with the DNA). The notion that me, assuming I'm alive, would gain the powers that one of my descendants inherited tens of thousands of years into the future is absolutely ridiculous. I haven't seen much but feel free to post them. Art by Jim Cheung. Xavier also deduced the apparent secret behind the Beyonder's seemingly godlike abilities, which was that the Beyonder was not only an Inhuman but also a mutant, and the exposure of his mutant genes to Terrigen Mists had created an unprecedented power. ... Superman Prime One Million VS Rune King Thor | BATTLE ARENA - Duration: 13:49. This is judged in terms of abilities rather than temperament... (i.e they will do whatever they can to scare him but they cannot harm him). Is there confirmation of Marvel stating this? He's just drifting in space, not even fighting the heroes anymore. I don't appreciate him mocking and insulting me. Story: Superman Prime 1M is cruising around the universe when he sees the Silver Surfer. Cause all that thread is speculating. all the knowledge of the universe? It's not lowballing. The fact that he doesn't have 5th Dimensional reality warping powers is further reinforced when he needed the help of a 5th Dimensional Imp in order to resurrect Lois. EmptyHand 1 y 8 mo 14 d . Nothing to suggest he has no weaknesses, in fact, strong evidence to suggest he is vulnerable to Kryptonite. The Beyonder's powers may have been reduced, but not the events that actually occurred. Superman Prime finished him off, why didn't anyone else finish him off then? Is the baby quiet now ? I do think this topic should have never been bumped in the first place. It's not canon, I have asked several people hence why they say "pre-retcon" beyonder. It then turns out that J'onn replaced the contents of the Kryptonite rocket with a Green Power Ring all the way back in the 20th century. In one of the panel's you see the original Superman to the heart of the sun(from the SA) he also btw I forgot to mention broke through the source wall and came out survived it with knowledge which would destroy most people, that alone is a ridiculously good durability feat. http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/a-closer-look-at-superman-prime-one-million-update-1642666/#51/, Yes I'm aware of SS's mentality, it's more or less the same as Superman's. ... Klyzyzk Klntplkz's effects on Prime are a wild card. I find this whole thread funny for some reason. So we can agree he doesn't have 5th Dimensional powers? No version even weaker versions of Superman would lose much less be effected or knocked down from that... SS hardly creates life, he still needs DNA himself or a source (as in body in front in such) Neither is SS apparently, hammers, Dr. Doom, Black Panther people far weaker than him yet effected... Prime 1 million owns SS, you get over it. I tagged them as well :P. Thanks I will, but I'am always cheerful and happy thats just how I am, but yea I will calm on the lmaos and such, and some of these guys make me laugh a little with their posts, @mysticmedivh: Yeah as you can see he went too far already.