Phubbing is what the cool kids these days are using to refer to phone addiction and subsequent snubbing of partners. Have you ever met some that were like none other, and you thought he could be the one? Spare yourself the pain and just have the “define the relationship” talk to establish boundaries. Because long-distance relationships are changing, and the internet has, without a doubt, had a huge impact on it. I left town after some weeks without touching her and went back to my base. Jealousy is eating away at your relationship. All trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners. I called again this morning and the girl reluctantly told me that she went to see her friend. I pay money into her account without the knowledge of her parents. Cheating in long-distance relationships can be incredibly devastating. In the past, she used to get annoyed and start complaining when you made mistakes or forgot to do what she asked. “I think my long-distance girlfriend is cheating” is probably one of the most recurring worries in today’s world. It could be anything from micro-cheating to full-on infidelity. So do not keep flooding them with calls and texts and hang-out requests. We live in a day and age where if it is not on social media, then it probably didn’t happen. She used to laugh out loud even when you cracked the corniest jokes. She acts as though you do not exist. The more u call her the less her attraction for u. When you offer to take her home after your dinner date but she refuses, then it’s a hint she’s losing interest in the relationship. However, this does not mean that all people with multiple accounts are unfaithful. More often, this is an ex, or a recent fling they swear is completely harmless. Whenever you try to find out more, you get hit with “It’s nothing” or “You won’t get it.” In addition to being irksome, it is a red flag you should pay attention to. However, acknowledging each other goes a long way towards making your relationship public. A long distance relationship is no match for an overly jealous lover. I was tempted to hang the phone but i dont like to get angry easily. Worse, her friends tell you she was hilarious at that party you missed. Dude stop acting like a sucker. . Make time to call each other, have virtual dates, and just hang out. Why are you calling her everyday? / Dumped For Being A Nigerian, Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10). The red flag pops up when your partner leaves you completely uninformed of these secondary accounts. Thanks to all, all advices are appreciated. I think you're wrong AJ. Three weeks into a fantastic bit of rapport building, things do get awkward. However, if you’re getting one-word replies, then she might have bigger issues or she’s losing interest in your relationship. You’ve got to wonder why you’re not getting pecks on the cheeks and touches on your shoulders. Of course, you will never successfully force change on a person or turn them into someone they are not. We want to help our community find and shine their inner light - the truth of love, light, and positivity that is within us all! Get new hobbies, work on your career, and build healthy relationships. Wouldn’t it be ... Our passion is to serve and bring the best possible positive information, news, expertise and opinions to this page.