Run, don’t walk to Trader Joes to get the ingredients for this recipe!! It’s so good. Just throw a few items onto a sheet pan and toss it in the oven. ★☆ So delicious and So easy. Drain 1 (8.5-ounce) jar oil-packed marinated sun-dried tomatoes, then thinly slice the tomatoes. Sheet pan sweet potato gnocchi dinner using all items from Trader Joe’s – frozen sweet potato gnocchi, brussel sprouts, & apple chicken sausage! makes me so happy! thank you!!! Love the plain gnocchi as well. So many people tell me they find the store very overwhelming so I figured this might help them navigate it better. Awesome meal. Add chicken sausage to the baking sheet in a single layer. I’ve been a huge fan of their frozen cauliflower gnocchi for the longest time now. I’ve used other flavors of chicken sausage, but the sweet apple is the best. Sheet pan sweet potato gnocchi dinner using all items from Trader Joe’s – frozen sweet potato gnocchi, brussel sprouts, & apple chicken sausage! Drizzle with the olive … Toss it and enjoy! If you want this meal to be meatless, just the brussel sprouts and gnocchi would be good too! ★☆ Toss it and enjoy! In a large mixing bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with 2 tsp of the olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Next add sliced chicken sausage to the sheet pan in a single layer. Probably because this combination screams Fall and I love it. My name is Mandi Hickman and I’m here to share with you my easy yet delicious recipes! Some of my other Fall favorites from Trader Joe’s are pumpkin butter (it’s seriously SO amazing), pumpkin cranberry crisps, pumpkin butternut squash bisque, maple pecan cookie mix (top with pumpkin butter and thank me later), and apple cider jam. i loved this recipe. However, this frozen sweet potato gnocchi is phenomenal. One of the easiest week night recipes! Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a mixing bowl, toss brussel sprouts with 2 tsp of the olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Hi Donna, Yay so glad you enjoyed! However, this frozen sweet potato gnocchi is phenomenal. One of the easiest sheet pan dinners you’ll find! Sheet pan sweet potato gnocchi dinner using all items from Trader Joe’s – frozen sweet potato gnocchi, brussel sprouts, & apple chicken sausage! Bake for 15-17 minutes until … so good! Arrange on one side of the baking sheet in a single layer. Click here for my blog post for all things cauliflower gnocchi! Next, empty the bag of sweet potato gnocchi in the remaining portion of the baking sheet. I could go nuts in there, and I feel like every time I go in (which is a lot) there’s always a new product! How to cook it three different ways and a bunch of ways to eat it! Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, foil, or spray with non-stick cooking spray. Who’s … Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil, season with 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and toss well to combine. Place on a rimmed baking sheet. So many people tell me they find the store very overwhelming so I figured this might help them navigate it better. There’s no reason not to put it on your weekly dinner rotation. That sweet potato gnocchi is my favorite! One pan meal i couldn’t ask for more and it was so easy and delicious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package Trader Joe’s apple chicken sausage, sliced. thanks for making them. brussel sprouts, trimmed and halved, 1 (12 oz.) Drizzle generously with the 3 tbsp olive oil and season with a pinch each of salt and pepper. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick spray. But, once you figure out what’s good it becomes much more enjoyable! The Butter/sage combo on the gnocchi takes it to another level! I put the Brussels sprouts in a separate dish to cook them a little longer because I personally like mine extra crispy (also my sheet pan is a little small). So, not only is this dinner delicious – but it’s also incredibly easy. Spread the gnocchi, tomatoes, peppers and onions on the baking sheet. Next, empty the bag of sweet potato gnocchi in the remaining portion of the baking sheet. ★☆ Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. ★☆. [])). So glad you liked the recipes. This is the first time i actually enjoyed brussel sprouts.I used sweet italian sausage because that’s what i had. AMAzING!!! My boyfriend and i love this one. You can find a lot of different recipes on my Instagram (@dashofmandi) – I just love how versatile it is. Place Brussels sprouts on one side of the sheet pan in a single layer. Whole30 Chicken Tacos Al Pastor in the InstaPot, 12 Best Low Carb Snacks On The Go (Keto, Gluten-free, Sugar-free). Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. This dish is a crowd-pleaseR! ★☆ Thank you! Drizzle the gnocchi and sausage with 1 tbsp olive oil. Arrange on one side of the baking sheet in a single layer. There is definitely so much going on in there with all the new products flowing in constantly. +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!! First of all, Trader Joe’s never ceases to amaze me. I WAS A LITTLE NERVOUS TO BAKE THIS GNOOCHI ON A SHEET PAN SINCE THE SAUCE is pretty thick but this gave me the idea to try it in the oven! Probably because this combination screams Fall and I love it. Consequently, it’s perfect for back to school/ busy week-nights. I love this gnocchi on it’s own, but I wanted to make a balanced dinner with it. he said it was “addicting” – never heard him say that before! I love the combo of these three together for my meal preps! Spread out in an even layer. Gnocchi can be easily be made ahead of time – All you need to do is lay your gnocchi out on a sheet pan and freeze it while still raw. Just throw a few items onto a sheet pan and toss it in the oven. Hi Kelsey, I’m so glad you liked it thanks for making it! Click here for my blog post for all things cauliflower gnocchi!