Both are inexpensive cuts of beef and are best cooked fast at a high temperature. Step 3: Bake the potatoes for 15-20 minutes or until tender and lightly browned. Inside: Sheet Pan Flank Steak with Garlic Roasted Potatoes, aside from being delicious, is perfect if you want to keep your kitchen clean. Bake the potatoes for 15-20 minutes or until tender and lightly browned. Sheet Pan Flank Steak with Garlic Roasted Potatoes, Not only is it delicious and easy to clean up, but it is a great way to try out the new, popular “sheet pan” method of making food with only one pan. Return the pan to the oven and broil for 8-10 minutes, flipping steak halfway through cooking time, or until the steak is cooked to your liking (this should give you a medium-rare steak). This recipe uses minced garlic from a jar – two tablespoons of the stuff. Related Recipe: Flank Steak with Rosti & Tomato-Caper Sauce. Step 6: Remove the pan from the oven when the steak is done to your liking and sprinkle with a little more Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley. Tag The Purple Pumpkin Blog on Instagram with the hashtag #TPPBRecipes! https://www.mylatinatable.com/sheet-pan-flank-steak-garlic-roasted-potatoes You will be surprised how delicious it is! The steak is flavored with garlic and parmesan, and the asparagus and new potatoes are cooked right on the pan with the meat. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. During broiling, if the potatoes are browning too quickly, lay a piece of foil over the potatoes (you don’t need to secure it tightly to the pan, this is just to deflect some of the heat from the broiler). The Little Potato Company bagged potatoes are non-GMO and are grown in Canada and the United States. And for even more speed, boil the [electric] kettle, and use the boiling water from that to save having to wait for the water to heat up on the stove. Mix the olive oil and garlic together in a bowl, and brush all over the steak, asparagus and potatoes. I definitely do! Place the steak on the sheet pan between the potatoes and asparagus. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Place the steak in a large zipper top bag with the 1/4 cup olive oil, balsamic vinegar, 4 cloves of … In a large bowl, combine 2 cloves of garlic, the olive oil, the cumin, the oregano, and salt and pepper. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Ideally, you want to use extra virgin olive oil, which has a great flavour and is perfect for this method of cooking. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to your taste. They’re also great for potato salads or simply serving boiled with a healthy dose of butter and fresh herbs. It definitely makes it easier to make some great meals. Do you ever find yourself rummaging through the potatoes in the store to find the smallest ones? Place … Sign up for more fresh spring recipe ideas here. When cooked, remove pan from oven, and allow the steak to rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Potatoes are one of my family’s favorites, but corn, cauliflower, broccoli, and tomatoes are popular too. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and toss with olive oil, minced garlic, and salt. Bake potatoes for 15-20 minutes or until tender and lightly browned. Now that spring is here, we can’t get enough of simple meals that feature in-season produce like Creamer potatoes and asparagus. After putting everything on a pan (I really like this one that I have been using) and seasoning it, all you have to do is throw it in the oven and it is ready in 30 minutes (including the time it takes to boil the potatoes). We respect your privacy! You definitely need a good, sturdy sheet pan for this recipe. After 10 minutes, remove the pan from the oven, which will be smelling amazing by the way, and sprinkle with the parmesan. Learn how your comment data is processed. There aren’t many things that I like more than healthy, easy meals – but one thing that I do like more is a clean kitchen! Both have plenty of fat marbling which equals moist meat, with good beefy flavour. Everyone actually liked it no leftovers used a New York strip steak couldn’t find the steak that it called for ,I also added green beans because my Mom doesn’t care for broccoli. This post was created in collaboration with The Little Potato Company. 4 cups broccoli florets 6 red potatoes (cubed) 1 Tablespoon olive oil 2 teaspoons salt 1 Tablespoon pepper 1 Tablespoon paprika 1/2 Tablespoon onion powder 1/2 Tablespoon garlic powder 1/2 Tablespoon dried oregano 1 teaspoon cumin 1 1/2 pounds flank steak These are provided for your convenience, and the price isn’t increased at all. Not only is it delicious and easy to clean up, but it is a great way to try out the new, popular “sheet pan” method of making food with only one pan. I’m not moaning that I have a worldwide audience – it is awesome that I do – but I am a people pleaser and like to be as thorough and explain in as much detail as I can – which is why my blog posts end up being long! Move the potatoes to one side of the baking sheet. Little Potato Company Dynamic Duo bagged potatoes), Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Balsamic, Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Maple and Bacon, Healthy Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans, Parmesan cheese (shredded or grated will work). All you will have to clean up is a knife and sheet pan! Omg – Iove your recipe & it just makes the mind wander to all the possibilities! All you need is a knife, a sheet pan, and a small pot (to boil the potatoes) so it doesn’t make a big mess! Given my love of small potatoes, it’s only natural that we’d partner with The Little Potato Company to use their Dynamic Duo red and white Creamer potatoes to make a one-pan meal that the whole family will love. Position the baking rack in the middle of the oven. Since this dish cooks in just 15 minutes, then you want to make sure that the vegetables will cook in that time too. Move the potatoes to one side of the baking sheet making space for the asparagus. You can get a set of three of my favorites here. oil and ½ tsp salt and black pepper in a small bowl. Most posts contain affiliate links. Make sure you purchase sheet pans that will fit your oven! Can serve 2-4 people - depends on how hungry for steak you are! Once prepared, place the asparagus around the steak on the pan, along with the potatoes.