You need not worry anymore as we are providing you with the most reliable information about Wonder Woman vs Shazam powers, enemies, key facts and much more. To compare more about Shazam vs Wonder Woman, keep reading. The ones who played Wonder Woman are Alma Moreno, Gal Gadot and Rileah Vanderbilt. Where as Shazam, although having power of six GODs, is a 10 year old kid who lacks experience and strategic thinking. The bracelets is more invulnerable than the likes of Shazam. Nice dodge. For more comparison of movies, you can visit Wonder Woman vs Shazam Movies List. Or maybe Shazam from Kingdom Come. When we discuss about Wonder Woman, we have DC Universe Online (2011), Injustice: Gods Among Us (2013) and Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (2014). Wonder Woman has a bad villain, a bad lead actress, and a really, really terrible third act. The physical abilities of Shazam are Healing, Lightning and Sorcery and that of Wonder Woman are Archery, Expert pilot, Swordsmanship, Throwing and Unarmed combat. Buzztime Trivia Locations Near Me, Shazam vs Wonder Woman # Shazam Shazam wins after a very tough fight. I'm not even going to continue with the others since I'm now aware you have reading comprehension problems. whereas Wonder Woman’s first movie is Fantastika Vs. Wonderwoman (1976). Captain marvel is way more durable infact the most durable in the Dc universe he also has the power of 6 gods and wonderwoman nearly got beat by ares which is one god captain marvel is a lot stronger he possesess the strength of Hercules ( the "H" in Shazam) has more stamina as he has the … level 2. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Wiki Points. Looking for a proper Wonder Woman Shazam Comparison?We know lots about All Superheroes and Super Villains but when it comes to choose the best from the lot, we are in a fix. Antonio Brown Weight Training, All Rights Reserved. In this instance, with no bracelets, she blocked a bullet with her hand. Scan 2: Diana tapped on her faith powers to be durable enough not to get sliced by the sword. No Sleeves Nhl, Tedirey. And you asking for proof that her bracelets is more durable than Shazam? first of all i am not even getting why we are bringing rebirth into this the clearly states post crisis so let us stick to that, Wonder Woman, but Shazam is her equal in nearly ever stat but skill and experience. We are providing you a comparison table where you can compare Wonder Woman vs Shazam abilities & powers. Did you know Wonder Woman's first movie is Fantastika Vs. Wonderwoman (1976). That scene is meant to show that the Godkiller sword just destroyed her bracelets. It's comedy was similar to Jumanji imo. Now you can simply check out Shazam vs Wonder Woman comparison.Compare Shazam vs Wonder Woman on basis of powers, enemies, key facts and much more. Tnt Fedex Merger, I guess it ties Sivana into the origin, but they could have tweaked that aspect without dumping everything else. Guardian Superhero Marvel, Batman Vs Manbat, Worthy not to be banned here. Wonder Woman, but Shazam is her equal in nearly ever stat but skill and experience. © 2020 Design Dynamics. Member. Shazam has the power of 70 foes! I loved the movie, added to my list of Christmas movies, Yes it's great it has a lot of heart and while there is humor it's what you'd expect when a young teenager gets super powers. And Wonder Woman fought captain thunder in flashpoint. Show Biz Kids Lyrics, Marist Lacrosse Division, Here, Cheetah destroys her bracelets with the Godkiller. Did you know Wonder Woman's first movie is Fantastika Vs. Wonderwoman (1976). Along with the powers, there are certain abilities that distinguish the character from the rest of superheroes and supervillains. No way she can compete with Thundercrack. Reviews: 0. In any case I think Shazam takes this, The Wizard is one of the more powerful magic users in DC and Kingdom Come Shazam is insane. Along with the powers, there are certain abilities that distinguish the character from the rest of superheroes and supervillains. How is Rebirth different from Post-Crisis? Did you know Wonder Woman's first movie is Fantastika Vs. Wonderwoman (1976). Shazam vs Wonder Woman # Shazam Oh, he has tons of expierence in the later Comics, he defeated Superman multiple times and is faster than him, also faster than the flash. We provide you a sorted Wonder Woman vs Shazam games list. As we are talking about the physical powers of super characters, you can also check out the Characters with Super Human Strength. I went in completely blind and fucking loved it. Paw Patrol Mighty Pups Charged Up Mighty Pups Versus The Copycat, to be fair she didn't block the sword with her hands but instead with her bracelets, hmm i didn't know she could do that,this feat is impressive but irrevelant to the fight since shazam doesn't have any swords or weapons, this feat is totally fodder since shazam is completely bullet proof just like superman, this is not pre-crisis so again IRREVELANT, honestly the feats that you posted are really unimpressive since shazam has feats like this. You don't know Wonder Woman very well, do you? Are you serious!!!???? Mario Piu - Communication, Armond White Paddington, Justice league lego adventure: Part I (2013), Justice league lego adventure: Part II (2013), The lego movie (2014), Captain Marvel (1962), Heroes Crossing (2010), A toast to green lantern (2011), Wonder woman: balance of power (2006), Jla adventures: trapped in time (2014), Justice league: the flashpoint paradox (2013), Justice league: war (2014), Wonder woman (2009), Wonder woman: into the world (2013), Justice league: the flashpoint paradox (2013), Justice league: war (2014), Justice league: crisis on two earths (2010), Justice league: doom (2012), Superman/batman: apocalypse (2010), DC Showcase Original Shorts Collection (2010), DC Showcase: Superman/Shazam! Also she is more mature and experienced. tho i honestly believe spidy should win against DMS kakashi, okay... and do you have any source or proof that her bracelets are more durable than shazam himself. Or maybe Shazam from Kingdom Come. Looking for a proper Shazam Wonder Woman Comparison?We know lots about All Superheroes and Super Villains but when it comes to choose the best from the lot, we are in a fix. Dec 7, 2019 #8 Both movies fell apart in the last act. The actors who played Shazam are Donald F. Glut, Jeremy Marton and Tom Tyler. What I see is you going on a rampage on the WW boards and posting with some classy and respectful threads. Followers. Also, good Christmas movie. Probably the best DC movie since The Dark Knight Trilogy. There's a lot of childish humor but it can be hilarious at times, so honestly I'd just rent the DVD. Did you know Shazam's first movie is Adventures Of Captain Marvel (1941). Wonder Woman has a bad villain, a bad lead actress, and a really, really terrible third act. Super human agility, Super human durability, Super human reflexes, Super human speed, Super human stamina, Super human strengthSuper human agility, Super human reflexes, Super human speed, Super human stamina, Super human strengthAmulet of harmonia, Bracelets of submission, Lasso of truth, TiaraArchery, Expert pilot, Unarmed Combat, Swordsmanship, ThrowingGood Conscience, Hypnosis, Invulnerability, Omni-lingual, OptimismJustice League.All-Star Squadron.Justice League Elite.Superfriends .Justice League of America .Black Lantern Corps .Justice Society of America .Justice league lego adventure: Part I (2013), Justice league lego adventure: Part II (2013), The lego movie (2014)A toast to green lantern (2011), Wonder woman: balance of power (2006)Jla adventures: trapped in time (2014), Justice league: the flashpoint paradox (2013), Justice league: war (2014), Wonder woman (2009), Wonder woman: into the world (2013)Justice league: the flashpoint paradox (2013), Justice league: war (2014)Justice league: crisis on two earths (2010), Justice league: doom (2012), Superman/batman: apocalypse (2010)DC Showcase Original Shorts Collection (2010), DC Showcase: Superman/Shazam! I think Wonder Woman has the edge in durability if we allow Rebirth feats since this is a continuation of Post-Crisis. This is due to a lot of factors that I'm betting you're not going to understand simply because you know very little of Wonder Woman. You need not worry anymore as we are providing you with the most reliable information about Wonder Woman vs Shazam powers, enemies, key facts and much more. Just silly fun. What's wrong with you? I am curious. That's the difference between Marvel and DC gods. You need not worry anymore as we are providing you with the most reliable information about Shazam vs Wonder Woman powers, enemies, key facts and much more. That means she can be more durable than Shazam. We provide you a sorted Shazam vs Wonder Woman games list. The special powers of Shazam are Clairvoyance, Corporal enhancement, Flight, Self-sustenance and Transformation and the distinct powers that make Wonder Woman powerful are Animal empathy, Charisma, Dimensional teleportation, Enhanced senses and Flight. Super human agility, Super human reflexes, Super human speed, Super human stamina, Super human strength, Super human agility, Super human durability, Super human reflexes, Super human speed, Super human stamina, Super human strength, Earrings, Power rings, The invisible plane, Amulet of harmonia, Bracelets of submission, Lasso of truth, Tiara, Archery, Expert pilot, Unarmed Combat, Swordsmanship, Throwing, Good Conscience, Hypnosis, Invulnerability, Omni-lingual, Optimism, Diplomacy, Divine wisdom, Multilingualism, Captain Marvel (1962), Heroes Crossing (2010), Justice league lego adventure: Part I (2013), Justice league lego adventure: Part II (2013), The lego movie (2014), A toast to green lantern (2011), Wonder woman: balance of power (2006), Justice league: the flashpoint paradox (2013), Justice league: war (2014), Jla adventures: trapped in time (2014), Justice league: the flashpoint paradox (2013), Justice league: war (2014), Wonder woman (2009), Wonder woman: into the world (2013), DC Showcase Original Shorts Collection (2010), DC Showcase: Superman/Shazam! Uinta Mountains Wildlife, windows server 2016 licensing virtual machines, transperfect legal solutions philadelphia, export-import bank of thailand financial report, lady jaye breyer p-orridge stomach cancer, The Sketchbook Of Geoffrey Crayon The Spectre Bridegroom, Natural Resources Management And Conservation, Paw Patrol Mighty Pups Charged Up Mighty Pups Versus The Copycat. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.Shazam is the best DC movie, not that there’s a high bar. When Warner Bros. hypes the next one as “from the studio that brought you Aquaman and Wonder Woman,” a successful Shazam will make that into a … The problem is that Shazam would try and square up with the Hulk at first and that would be a mistake. Shazam vs Wonder Woman; All users, both new and returning, are expected to follow THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES. Shazam defeated Superman multiple times, he's also faster than him, and faster than the FLASH!! I never saw Shazam. Is it good? Justice League.All-Star Squadron.Justice League Elite.Superfriends .Justice League of America .Black Lantern Corps .Justice Society of America . i like how you conveniently left the scan of diana's arms being cut, this scan shows that the sword drew blood from diana, i am not denying the fact that diana is bullet proof i am saying that being bulletproof isn't that much of a trait as you are wanting it to be, i don't know why you are bringing pre-crisis into this but the scan i posted above shows that the sword clearly made her bleed and cheetah had dived that sword into diana's chest then i doubt she would have survived. Press J to jump to the feed. Apart from movies and TV series, many characters have started appearing in various games formats as well.