Financially, there are only 2 reasons as to why women nationally make less than men overall, 1st being that when women get pregnant they typically stop career advancement on many levels and even quit working completely rather than just go on maternity leave, and the 2nd being that women simply choose lower paying job careers. Phil buddy, do me a BIG favor and kiss my fat female ass and suck my feminist dick. Well, when it came time for her shift to end they came and asked me to go out in the rain and take care of her duties for her, and when I protested that it was part of HER job, they straight up told me to be man (aka chivalrous). Majority of people should learn about diversity and what makes us who we are. It starts with clearly articulating diversity goals and holding employees formally accountable for reaching them, especially when it comes to those in positions of power who can model behavior for others. first of all the man has equal responsibility to wear a condom you idiot. Women have this happen to them more than men. They were discussing strategies for quitting your sexist job. All that has been done here, is statistics have been taken and claimed to indicate that women have a harder time than men. In total, 64% of women said they faced microaggressions at work—with an even higher rate (71%) of lesbian women saying the same—compared to about half of men. The word is “communism”. If you have a team with a job and travel is required, you may think you are helping a single parent by cutting their required travel type duties (field audits) and giving them more assignments that are in-house-work (desk audits) However, when awards, opportunities or they compete with others for higher position, they will have less experience/valued input than their peers. Soon after that happens the United States is a dead country. And if you determine that quitting is your best strategy, then plan your exit. Males struggle to get Any workplace to hire them. “With everyone’s eyes on them, women Onlys can be heavily scrutinized and held to higher standards,” the report says. The Harvard University economist Claudia Goldin has found that much of the gender gap in pay comes from differences within occupations, such as law and medicine, where men are rewarded for their disproportionate willingness to work long hours and agree to be on call when they are off duty. Here are some other facts about sexism that would open your eyes to this concept and its negative aspects. But the young ladies are filling up the entry level jobs, where all those men started years ago. It can be in favor for both men and women. No males. Nowhere. In fact, even though I've been working on women's leadership and workplace gender dynamics for … Would you then blame God why he made Adam first and not Eve. I have seen these three men leave after a short period as they were not cut out for the job.”. I think the burden of proof falls to the ones who accuse guilt of discrimination. African-American women earn 64 cents to every dollar earned by white men and Hispanic women just 52 cents per dollar. I personally would like to see what references were used for this article. Hey, someone mentioned gender reassignment early on. Wow. “I thought this whole article is ” — no ..thinking is way out of your league.. We live in a poisoned, sickened society. -Corn crops cover 250 million acres of the earth, which is more of the land than any other type of crop. The reason there is a disparity in the total wages of women vs total wages of men is primarily because men and women CHOOSE DIFFERENT JOBS. The census data on the labor market show a persistent gap in what white men and women earn and how much they participate in the labor force, though that gap has narrowed over time. Women are treated as inferior workers. I see the paranoia that exists whenever I am by myself with a woman that is a stranger whether it be at the supermarket, walking down the street, there is a definite fear a hate. Pain in the *ss? Most of the men who benefitted are dead. I spent my time as a “male” in the corporate world, and let me say that if you don’t see the “good ole boy” network, you will not make it far in corporate politics. That’s why I have my own business! I would not have to apply had I not been bullied out of my past 3 jobs by female bullies. The income gap is easy to see if you think about it and easy to miss if you don’t. To complete the subscription process, please click the link in the email we just sent you. -The most commonly cultivated vegetable in the world is corn. Sexism is still very real. always better than in Europe.we can’t choose gender,we havee to learn how to live with our own problems.no one told that life is not a b***h, this is not fair women always do most of the work and still they get less pay. 9. None will come only in the form of Asian masters. Okay, but the Government run system bends over backwards so you can “have it all”, which has failed miserably for You, children, and fathers. If by chance they are able to secure a position, women may be less prepared educationally for the task, and thus draw lower wages. Told to hush, shhhhh, oh I gots minses….. bunch of idiot bullies of all ages…bottom line if you don’t have the following you are fuc$ed. How many women actually WANT to be a fortune 500 executive?