Yum! Place the bean sprouts, snow peas and scallions in a bowl. Jan 3, 2015 - Sesame Peanut noodle salad (Nigella Lawson) I actually make this and it is SUPER EASY and SUPER YUMMY! Thank you for sharing it! It’s a lunchbox favourite, especially if you work busy hours! Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#30, The Schizo Chef - Custom Genesis Child Theme. Whisk together all the dressing ingredients in a bowl or This would be a perfect meal for us! I must say that although I don't eat peanut butter, I'm sure these noodles taste great from the look of it. 1 red pepper (deseeded and cut into small strips). It’s the perfect salad to bring to summer picnics. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. We won't send you spam. Nigella will be proud of you :). A dish I have seen in restaurants. ( Log Out /  i must try doing peanut butter sauce one day too, it looks delicious! Thanks for linking! spring onions and the noodles into a bowl. I wish I could come to "your restaurant" and taste these wonderful dishes. Hi Mich! This looks like the perfect summer entrée -- refreshing, full of veggies, and now a bit healthier, too! You truly are a great cook! Peanut & sesame, very nice nutty flavour! I'd love to hear from you at eat.a.pieceofcake@gmail.com. Add noodles and toss. Sesame Peanut Noodles can be eaten at room temperature or chilled. a chilled or room temperature salad - perfect for summer picnics. Love the dressing. Why is it I never think to prepare it!!! Pour the dressing over them and mix thoroughly to coat And actually, I think you did but more like the Nigella's non-spicy kind of mee goreng :DIt looks delicious!Zoe. Thanks for the reminder. everything well. Looks good, mich. pack up as needed. This is one of my favourite summer dishes! Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. This book is full of super quick recipes. You are killing me with these delicious noodles! that makes two of us wanting to try this dish and Mich you beat us to it! Watermark theme. Thank you for visiting my blog which details my culinary adventures from my kitchen in Singapore. I really do enjoy a light and healthy salad lunch and when I came across this recipe - the peanut lover in me just had to give it a try. Here is Nigella's Sesame Peanut Noodle - egg noodles (in my case I used spaghetti) tossed in a flavourful peanut sauce, topped with crunchy vegetables and garnished with sesame seeds. Your email address will not be published. Ohhh Mich! Once you start eating it, it will be difficult to stop. Easy, healthier recipes from a home baker. Hi Mich,That is my kind of noodles love to try is. Copyrighted by Mich @ Piece of Cake. I know that I will enjoy this as well! Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Sounds simple yet a healthy dressing; instead of just to salad but into noodles as well. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Hi Mich! This is very addictive. 1 red pepper (deseeded and cut into small strips), 2 tbsp of crushed peanuts (my own addition), 2 pieces of tau gua, cut into pieces and lightly pan fried (my own addition). I added 4 tbsp of water to the dressing as I found it too dry. Log in. Wow, this looks so appetizing! Hi Mich for some reason the dressing reminds me a little of satay sauce. Mich, this salad simply looks yummy! Big Yumms! Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. It is easy to prepare and can also be eaten straight out of the refrigerator. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and chopped coriander and pack up as needed. I'd like to receive the free email course. My kids and I eat noodles for lunch often. Moreover, sesame is my favourite! Powered by. Unsubscribe at any time. Will eat this anytime........mmmmm. Great post Mich! Sesame Peanut Noodles Another Nigella Lawson recipe which I’ve tweaked and improved on! Love this version of healthy noodles & I'm sure it's sedaplicious with peanut dressing ! This noodles is so yummy and healthy too. jug. :))Have a wonderful week ahead. The sauce made of peanut butter, sesame oil, garlic oil, chilli and lime juice was refreshing, flavourful and aromatic.