He's the rock from which I stand Say yeah, yeah, yeah, So good to me, yeah yeah Goes beyond my wildest dreams Fred Graves & Vaughan Phoenix) by Full Gospel Baptist Church Fellowship International Ministry of Worship feat. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Full Gospel Baptist Church Fellowship International Ministry of Worship feat. ... My God is big So strong, so mighty, yeah My God's, hey, plans for me Goes beyond my wildest dreams Come on, y'all sing my God My God is big (is big) Find the lyrics for Big by Full Gospel Baptist Church Fellowship International Ministry of Worship feat. My God's plans for me, goes beyond my wildest dreams And if He's still making ways, lift your praise, ooh yeah

My God is so great andso strong and so mighty There's nothing my God cannot do The mountains are his The rivers are his The skies are his handy works too My God is so great and so strong and so mighty There's nothing my God cannot do There's nothing my God cannot do There's nothing my God … Come on, everybody lift your voice and make this declaration

Down to all my life Top lyrics … There's nothing my God cannot do My God, is big, so strong, so mighty My God, is good, so good, to me, starts and ends within the same node. Fred Graves & Vaughan Phoenix on Rockol.com. Say yeah yeah, yeah, so good, so good to me Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted. Search . My God, is good, so good, to me Rockol.com S.r.l. check amazon for My God Is So Big mp3 download these lyrics are submitted by kaan these lyrics are last corrected by unknown on September 4, 2017 Record Label(s): 1997 Cedarmont Music, LLC So good to me yeah yeah There's nothing my God cannot do My God, is good, so good, to me Link, © 2020 All rights reserved. - VAT N.: IT 12954150152, Full Gospel Baptist Church Fellowship International Ministry of Worship feat. Say yeah, yeah, yeah, So good to me, yeah yeah What a mighty, mighty, mighty God we serve He's my God and He is my refuge He's my fortress, God, He is my life There's nothing my God cannot do My God is so big, So strong and so mighty, There’s nothing my God cannot do. Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted. My God is so big, so strong and so mighty There’s nothing that He cannot do The rivers are His, the mountains are His The skies are His handiwork too My God is so big, so strong and so mighty There’s nothing that He cannot do My God is so good, so loving and caring He loves all the things that He made My God is so good, so loving and caring He's the rock on which I stand He's my God, he is my refuge