By that scans, I am not proving that Nova is Galactus' class, but that his shields are solar system + class. I mean that alone puts Supermans absorption feats way above the scan you showed me of Galactus and Surfer absorbing a Suns energy.

I dont know why you are having problems with it but Ill make it simple for you. 4.Not a stronger version, Nova Prime with full Nova Force. Characters Battles Teams Super Powers Forum Feed Collections. I will take Silver Surfer, Sentry and Nova here... Superman would fight his azz off against Sentry... possibly even overpower him "Physically" but the fact that dude can't die and his Energy Manipulation abilities would probably be too much for the Kryptonian... though Kal-El could do some decent evading with his Speed advantage. First off, Nova is the weak link here. Superman isn't on the same class with Surfer. Either your admitting Galactus isnt as powerful as everyone says he is or Nova is more powerful than characters like the Surfer. That's a pretty powerful Kent right there. "This is geting annoying"said Daken. I mean a seriously upset Galactus could destroy Galaxies and your telling me NOVA can tank that?

He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick. Let me get this straight, were talking about Galactus? Does Hulk dirty with the Void.Noticed how Hulk is curled up like a baby. There is so many things wrong with this, I dont even know where to start. Thor has magical powers and resistance to most of Surfer's attacks, but neither of characters from team 2 has Thor's powers, feats or Mjolnir. Nova Force once gived Rider enough power to easily take care of Firelord. Can go into space.

7.Lex don't do it because of PIS or CIS, hard to judge. Surfer took down Ravenous and depowered him just as a side effect of their battle. Either Superman or Shazam would stomp Thor and Sentry.
Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. I dont know if you got the memo. Oh that's right its your assumption because he can drain energy. @king_stranglehold_da_first: You don't think a 7-day sundip would change matters for Superman? Example: Superman absorbed the power of the Mageddon which had the power to destroy everything. anyone saying MMH vs surfer is a "fight" is insane. I have no doubt in my mind Nova can't do that. I believe Silver Surfer would have a decent fight with MM and MM can hold Surfer off long enough for Supes and Marvel to jump Sentry. He stopped him, his TP and throw him to sun. 5.No, BRB wasn't depowered in his battle with Surfer: 6.You can't assume that. That's some strong telepathy. So this puts his shields at at least solar system level.

Don't get me wrong I have my own idea's as to how Surfer could solo this, but it's it no way how we usually see him fight so folks'll just call BS on it and I don't want to be disingenuous like that. Void made a huge Flash that cover the whole earth it had blinded Shazam and other people on Earyh. Sentry is that powerfull out of Death Seed or Void. You don't have to be at Surfers powerlevel to create something extremely powerful. The quotes you make like.

Even his younger brother with just a fraction of Nova Prime's power was able to hold Xenith. Such as Sentry, the marvel equivalent of Superman.

So you can't use Sentry like that. But it was to late, Daken stabed Batman to death thus Batman dying. W/o Team 1 pretty easy. this is polite debate, no offense or insult intended. Either you yourself is a fanboy or you really don't know much of Nova. And as far as Sentry goes. "Normal Sentry" isn't Bendis one. You're really just trying to lowball that feat of Nova. For example we can't say if Galactus shooting down surfer was using star busting power, galaxy busting one, etc.

5 Conclusion Wiz: Superman, possibly the strongest hero in fiction and a lot of people look up to him.

And during Infinity Crusade, Power Gem Drax also couldn't hurt Thor. Surfer never shown to be able to take shot like Galactus rage, so Nova's shields are - by feats - are more powerfull than Surfer's. @kingant27: SS has all kinds of ways to beat even a 7 day sundipped Superman. I know what Nova Force is, I know alot of Nova's high feats and I know how powerful it can be!! You claimed that Superman can handle energy draining - tell me in which comic, post the scans and prove that person who used that had Surfer's level of abilities there.

Im talking about a GL, anyone of them, on any given day vs Superman. He ripped his own head apart. marvel wins more often than not. Doomsday riped off Batman's suit and throw away the black Ktytonite. Its plain Nova, Sentry, and Surfer vs Superman (sundipped for a week), MM, and Shazam.

"Fine I'll meet you at the death star"said Doomsday.

After beating Superman, Surfer comes back to the battle where the Marvel guys tell him how the fight went down in his absence. Surfer will sense that he is walking energy battery and depower him.

He is immortal and his psionic abilities are above anyone here. These debates are not here to consider every PLOT high end feat their is.

I mean that example is just so bad I dont even know how to reply to it. But they both are tied compared to brute strenght. In fact, he has his own draining abilities. Going toe to toe wit superman ain't a big deal, I 've seen even Martian manhunter slapping the sh!t out of superboy-prime.

To kill the apocalypse twin. I dont see why you cant see that. Before and after Void was a part of him, he already was in his level.

LOL I mean how does that even make any sense! Now SS can do that with the Hulk but Superman is not the Hulk! He is a pacifist when facing people he knows and likes, but as he has never met the Dc characters before he won't back as after a long fight he will know how they can take and if he will kill them or maim them. With full blast he can KO every DC character here.