{ bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195458', size: [300, 250] }}, { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '346693' }}, She dressed hurriedly in the clothes Sarah had loaned her and ran fingers through her hair, wishing she had a comb. CK 1 672252 You run.

Popular feeling at Venice ran so high that the state was rashly swept into war with the empire. { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '448834' }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195456', size: [300, 250] }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195456', size: [300, 250] }},
{ bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_mpuslot' }}, A branch from this road ran to Olbia (followed closely by the modern highroad and railway also), and was perhaps the main line of communication, though the itineraries state that the road from Carales to Olbia ran through the centre of the island by Biora, Valentia, Sorabile (near Fonni) and Caput Thyrsi. googletag.pubads().addEventListener('slotRenderEnded', function(event) { if (!event.isEmpty && event.slot.renderCallback) { event.slot.renderCallback(event); } }); She ran hard and left the sounds of the battle behind her, her thoughts on Rhyn and nothing else. She ran to him, kissing him as if she hadn't done so an hour ago before he left to do the chores. "sign-out": "https://dictionary.cambridge.org/auth/signout?rid=READER_ID" { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195459', size: [300, 250] }}, { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '446383' }},
"Good! Katie needed no further encouragement. { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_mpuslot1' }}]}, iasLog("criterion : cdo_pt = ex"); She ran faster to catch up to him and saw the small group at the bottom of the hill. Rather than risk Traveling to the center of the phenomenon, Jenn ran down the driveway the vamps had cleared of snow to the narrow country road leading up the mountain to the Black God's hideout. { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '448834' }}, 'cap': true He won four races off the reel in the first half of last season and, Masters of the last-gasp victory, Cranfield finally, He was a middle-aged good ol' boy from Oklahoma who, Amazingly enough, she landed firmly on her feet and, A lucky shot from the second assassin finally killed the ambassador as the latter, This time there was no mistake as the ball hit the top corner and Murray, When the Sabines later attacked Rome, the women, Kapur had opportunities to win either of the first two games, but his racquet work deserted him when he, He began to heave the books at her, and when he, The roof of the living room shook as the three girls, Two people were injured and a third left in shock yesterday after an axeman, He remembered the way to her ward well enough, he, There were civilian sea captains, killed far from home when their ships, The younger Maid was not slower, and the two, Initial police reports suggested that he jumped the ticket barrier and, I lowered my eyes, got up from the table, and, Mr Robinson then felt convinced that something serious was about to take place, and he took to his heels and, In order to catch a better glimpse of the radiant whaling boat, Kirstle and Tashi both, The joint operation started on Thursday evening and, Stone jumped up, ignoring the sharp stab of pain as he rammed his knee on the edge of Earl's desk, and all but, Star manager Michael Jordan left active duty in 1998, but he remained on the board and his A-team of managers, The mouse was almost as scared of me as I was of it and, Already the air was filled with the blaring sounds of alarms going off, and a few armed guards, Scores of people visited the event, which, Despite endless trips around the island by boat trying to sneak up on the beasts, they, And that's not counting all the people who practically, At that time the ruling party captured 193 seats, though many of these candidates, Her defense attorney had admitted his client, The major problem the Democrats had is that no less than three Democrats, I counted myself fortunate that the film only, A truce with a leading militant group a few months ago, The results varied widely, so to verify repeatability, we, He pushed the men away and held them off until the police arrived and the attackers, Melodic was the first label to get back to me, and I had nothing to lose, liked the set-up and clicked with the guy that, A messy maritime incident that's getting worse, a cargo ship, For some reason I still felt a need to salvage some dignity, so I, The besiegers grew increasingly desperate during the late winter and early spring as supplies, Realizing what he had done, he forced his way through the front of the bus and, But the boar had hardly mounted the sow when the neighbour, Every confederate soldier gave a loud battle cry and with their muskets, pistols, and sabers raised, they, He then claims that he was put in his place by Maggie, the writer's aunt, who, They described their son as a keep-fit enthusiast who, But as she reached for her bag, he snatched it from the passenger seat and, Over the skin was a delicate tracery of black tattooing, marred by a badly healed wound that, As she put her silver cross and chain around her neck she, Then we saw iron rings in the rock, through which river steamer crews, Its two back seat occupants clambered out through the car's shattered rear window and, Yesterday an old man collapsed in the toilet, and Amelia, For Italy it was a day of bitter disappointment as they, Five years after his retirement from the tour, Tanner, Simply calling the big blind would make no sense if hands indeed, Today was our first time back with the race car, so we're trying to find the right balance and setup based on what we, Taylor confirmed that no oil spills had been reported, but added there was always the potential danger of an oil spill when a ship, Immensely popular with cultivated collectors, Baschenis, Scorching comments fill the mailbag this month, most of them regarding stories that, I heard the man shouting and when I found out that his partner was in labour I, While Karen still jigged to free the snow from her clothes, Bucky, Fourteen people have been knifed in a Chinese internet cafe after two men, Through rain, through wind, through biting cold, he, Ash Beck, a thin wisp of a person, pushed through the crowd and. { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_SR' }},

{ bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195455', size: [320, 50] }}, {code: 'ad_rightslot', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_rightslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/rightslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250]] } }, name: "pbjs-unifiedid", In particular, the Roman "North Road" which ran from York through Corbridge and over Cheviot to Newstead near Melrose, and thence to the Wall of Pius, and which has largely been in use ever since Roman times, is now not unfrequently called Watling Street, though there is no old authority for it and throughout the middle ages the section of the road between the Tyne and the Forth was called Dere Street. A still older road ran along the foot of the Volscian mountains past Cora, Norba and Setia; this served as the post road until the end of the 18th century.

She darted around him and ran for the door, but he caught her half way. Hell ran off deals, but Wynn's life was already in enough trouble without incurring another debt on behalf of a woman who had no hope of ever escaping Hell.

{ bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_mpuslot' }}, {code: 'ad_contentslot_2', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_mpuslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/mpuslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250], [336, 280]] } }, bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162050', zoneId: '776340', position: 'btf' }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195464', size: [120, 600] }}, If you want me to speculate, I'd say it ran far deeper than that. She rose and stumbled forward again, cursed as she ran into a larger boulder, then lost her balance and rolled down a sudden dip. { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_MidArticle' }}, The next day she ran out of anything to do before she ran out of time.