Treasure every minute you will be there with her, what a gift!! are also available on request. We're all about helping you to discover more of what Japan has to offer. A wonderful fusion of old and new, past and future, where hi-tech futuristic innovations flourish harmoniously along with ancient and sacred Japanese temples. Late March/early April is usually cherry blossom time! I want to travel in a maximum group size of up to: Thank you for signing up! Fill in this form, tell us a few things about yourself and what your perfect Japan trip looks like and our team are here to help make it happen. Consult Japan’s Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare for more information. She grew up in Hawaii with many Japanese classmates and is now deciding she wants to visit. If I were you, I'd consider sticking with Orlando or California locations for Disney. Once you know what you want your senior tour experience to include, you can review tour descriptions by destination and make a list of trips that fit your requirements. tour guide, Ai Orikane. anyone we know who will be travelling to Japan and needs ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-19832677', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Tokyo Disneyland is notorious for having long waits. This operator allows you to rebook your dates or tours with them for free, waiving change fees. Due to Covid-19 it was a tour like no other, however, everybody at IJT, especially Christian, really helped minimise the disruption. Mom (early 70's) is still quite mobile and I've warned her of our stepping up our walking regimen as we get closer to our mid-March trip as well as breaking in cushioned flats. Take steps slower, use elevators and escalators when available, and just be ready to let go of what you thought you might get done in a day if she's tired. Don't know which tour is suitable for you? Travel with an enthusiastic tour leader who lives in Japan, speaks fluent Japanese and can give you personal insights into local culture and society - as well as making sure that your trip runs like clockwork. have loved more street food, ramen, udon for instance. When riding on an escalator in Tokyo, stand on the left. When in "spring" are you planning? There is even an escalator that takes you all the way to street level at Tsukijishijo station. I'm hoping that others on this site can advise on this issue. Take your pick now! For a limited time, book your 2020, 2021 & 2022 group tour packages with no deposit required!!! greeted us and made eye contact. Check our organised tours or the self-guided ones, the 1 week, 2 weeks or 3 weeks Japan itineraries! The "passing" lane is on the right. A couple of times, I put out a "do not disturb" sign and slept late, but I did get the feeling that the hotel would get upset with me if I did this for too many days. We are in our mid to late sixties and find doing this helps us through the day. Say yes to the trip of a lifetime and go touring through Japan alongside other adventurers aged 50 and over! We have divided our range of Small Group Tours into five categories to help you select the most suitable tour for you. Who are planning to go to Japan next year? Most train stations have elavators and escalators. You can find them on almost every block. My only concern would be Disney since (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Answer 1 of 9: Do senior discounts and/or free entry to museums and other venues apply to foreigners? Have you traveled together before and do you share the same interests? Award-winning, innovative and fun group tours, tailormade trips and cultural experiences throughout Japan. There have been a lot of improvements in the last 10 years. Be sure to keep up your fluid intake. If you're interested in Japan, you will love our newsletter. Alternatively, give us a call. Payment by cheque or cash only. Most train stations have elavators and escalators. Lots of steps (elevators not always available), crowded trains, lots of walking can zap the strength of even a robust youngster. If local authorities consider you a citizen of Japan, they may refuse to grant you access to Canadian consular services. Did anyone fly Delta Airlines Singapore - Narita recently. All Japan Tours, we know traveling for senior groups can have special challenges, but that shouldn’t prevent you from having a vacation of a We would also love to chat about your travel plans and are happy to talk if you have any questions, so feel free to give our local office a call. We know what works and what doesn’t. Carry a notepad with you to write down what you want, or even draw it if need be. say enough about Mr. Kiyoshi Katsume of All Japan Tokyo Arrival. Enjoy the "Land of the Rising Sun" while on a tour of Japan, by visiting places such as futuristic Tokyo, Kyoto (located on the central island), and the commercial hub of Osaka, or by falling in love with cherry blossom season and Hokkaido.Check our organised tours or the self-guided ones, the 1 week, 2 weeks or 3 weeks Japan itineraries!! One of our popular Japan tours for seniors, the itinerary focuses on history and culture showcasing the best of the Land of the Rising Sun. She was one of We loved the Marriott Hotel in Osaka and the Prince However you envision your tour to Japan, you can depend on us to provide first-rate service and exceptional pricing. We're budgeting for 1 hotel room (within short walking distance to JR line or subway that is also near a mall or area with many shops/restaurants), a half-day city tour, a full day Mt. Ai was Copyright © 2018 All Japan Tours All Rights Reserved. With our 'Get beneath the surface' ethos, you're guaranteed to discover more and have a lot of fun doing so! From day-glo cafés, video game arcades and kawaii street fashions to ancient temples, exquisite gardens and spectacular natural scenery; J-Pop & Go! jeb If you'd like any help or want to know more about Japan, feel free to either enquire today, give our Japan travel experts a call, or why not get one of our beautiful Japan brochures. Pre or Post Cruise Tours & Shore Excursions, Download Credit Card Authorization Form (PDF). A wonderful tour for our 'young at heart' seniors to experience the land of the rising sun and make amazing memories! the most pleasant and knowledgable people I have ever met. Copyright © TourRadar. Would Ordinary Class seat on high speed train wherever applicable. We know there is a lot of choice out there, so here are just a few of the things which set our tours apart from the crowd. Any additional advice anyone can provide for traveling with a senior citizen would be most appreciated. It lets everyone separate once in a while and come back to a meeting point. She was so pleasant Imitate the bows you receive – don’t overbow or ignore the greeting. Be sure to invest in decent walking shoes -- such as Merrill or Keens -- and break them in before your arrival. I agree with Route regarding having cell phones. You'll receive a welcome email soon. Let us help you. Traditional full-course Japanese banquet. We also have clients that have their own ideas about their intentions and plans, or even a specific itinerary in mind. My all tour guide learned to make chicken, Musubis, japanese egg, Our full-time expert tour leaders live and breathe Japan - all native English speakers who love to show you their favourite sights, restaurants and bars. Copyright © TourRadar. Are there physical challenges to traveling? *  Our expert, full-time InsideJapan tour leaders are there for you all day, every day (even if nothing is scheduled)*  When we say "small" we mean it! Get answers to your questions about Tokyo, Going To and From Haneda LATE AT NIGHT (including SQ633, 634, 635, 636, Air Asia X), Tokyo Station / Ginza / Nihonbashi Hotels, Akasaka / Roppongi / Azabu / Nagatacho Hotels, Hotels near Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, Hotels near Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building Observation Decks, Hotels near Tokyo Central Railway Station. professional, friendly and intelligent guide, who definitely Get the inside track on Japan's multi-faceted culture and history on a Small Group Tour led by our knowledgeable and fun tour leaders. Wheelchair lifts Day 2 Tokyo . Even the senior tourists can be classified as young seniors falling in the age group between 50 to 60 years. scroll down for what the tour price includes and excludes.