It makes an ideal beverage to enjoy at picnics and cookouts with its fruity taste. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. It makes an ideal beverage to enjoy at picnics and cookouts with its fruity taste. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. With a pack of four, you'll enjoy drinking it with a friend. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Manufacturers, 4 pack - from $5.24 23.5 oz can- from $2.99 View More Sizes Check Availability. Available bottled in 4-packs, 12-packs and 24-packs, and canned in 16oz and 23.5oz singles. This drink is packaged in glass bottles so you can easily see the bright pink color. This Seagram's strawberry daiquiri has ripe strawberry flavor and a smooth refreshing finish. Oooh one more thing, beware the "Spiked" Escapes- they are 8% proof versus 3.2% or so for the others; that's over TWICE the buzz-o-hol~. I still prefer a good beer, but this got me trying other Seagram's once in a while; and, am happy to report that their top flavor is this one- it gives me ideas for "Adult Smoothies and Desserts" heh- Seagram's green Margarita flavor is also good; just tell anyone scoffing atcha it's NEW Electric Mountain Dew (just don't let 'em see you empty your foamy. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Refreshing alcohol beverage. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. This Seagram's strawberry daiquiri has ripe strawberry flavor and a smooth refreshing finish. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. 4 pack - from $5.24 23.5 oz can- from $2.99 View More Sizes Check Availability. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-e8c36047-285b-4f01-970d-cef6221af5ea, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-b6361837-008-175c133df4cac7, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 10:43:23 GMT, Electrode, Comp-1c609bb8-dbff-4d16-a37f-6d964f5c7d73, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-561d1e8f-007-175c139ccd62b1, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 10:49:52 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. P.S.

Seagram's Escapes Strawberry Daiquiri 4, 11.2 Fl Oz Bottles:. With a pack of four, you'll enjoy drinking it with a friend. This daiquiri can also be blended with all sorts of other drinks to create your own custom option to share. Wow, I've tried a lot of wine coolers and "alternative alcohol" drinks; can't stand 'em-- always went back to my cold pilsners and lagers- UNTIL I was doing some yard work and needed a little thirst quencher, and there was nothing left in the fridge or garage- Sooooo, i try one of those "leftover" Seagram's Strawberry Daiquiris when no one was looking, and WOW- blow away on the first hit, oh it was sweet-- almost Kool Aid like--- enough to make me read the ingredients! 4.7 (2 Reviews) Malt Liquor / 3.2% ABV / United States. Product Details. XD Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. With a pack of four, you'll enjoy drinking it with a friend. This drink is packaged in glass bottles so you can easily see the bright pink color. Each bottle holds 11.2 fl oz, providing plenty to quench your thirst in a delicious way. and we have not verified it. See more details at. Well, i never chug 'n' mow; got to keep straight with power machinery, and usually I will only drink half a beer on break, and then the other half afterwards, but again- I was surprised to taste this, and then to feel a little embarrassed and like a kid! Each bottle holds 11.2 fl oz, providing plenty to quench your thirst in a delicious way. Electrode, Comp-5e1fb985-6c57-4491-ae09-c668b0101677, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-ce7d2740-007-175c1330fb5d07, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 10:42:30 GMT,

This Seagram's Escapes Strawberry Daiquiri malt beverage offers you a relaxing way to escape. This Seagram's strawberry daiquiri has ripe strawberry flavor and a smooth refreshing finish. This daiquiri can also be blended with all sorts of other drinks to create your own custom option to share. Reviews. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Seagram's Escapes Strawberry Daiquiri. THANKS! With a pack of four, you'll enjoy drinking it with a friend. It makes an ideal beverage to enjoy at picnics and cookouts with its fruity taste. This Seagram's Escapes Strawberry Daiquiri malt beverage offers you a relaxing way to escape. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Find it … This Seagram's strawberry daiquiri has ripe strawberry flavor and a smooth refreshing finish. This daiquiri can also be blended with all sorts of other drinks to create your own custom option to share. This daiquiri can also be blended with all sorts of other drinks to create your own custom option to share. Seagram's Escapes Strawberry Daiquiri *Packaging may vary. suppliers and others provide what you see here, It makes an ideal beverage to enjoy at picnics and cookouts with its fruity taste. We aim to show you accurate product information. A refreshing celebration of ripe strawberry flavors - no blender needed! Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Flavored malt beverage. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly.