The service, the food, and tres leches dessert was amazing. Moderno, Matamoros, TAM, 4495 N Expressway, Ste 77 B, Brownsville, TX, Calle Abasolo 1217, Heroica Matamoros, TAM, 2370 North Expy, Ste 1330, Sunrise Mall, Brownsville, TX, 450 E Alton Gloor Blvd, Ste 10, Brownsville, TX, Calle Fresnos 101, Col. Mariano Matamoros, Matamoros, TAM, 3505 Boca Chica Blvd, Ste 250, Brownsville, TX, “Very good food, love the ceviche and my husband loves the, “This happens to be one of the few food joints open past 9 on weekday near, “Their salsa is some of the best I have found in the area (especially their, “Excellent fish. See all La Uno Cocina De Mar reviews, “This is a Mexican seafood restaurant where my husband loves to eat a whole red snapper on the bone.” 7738 Padre Island Highway, Brownsville, TX 78521 Directions. They are open every day except Sunday. See all Muelle 37 reviews, “I went for their endless shrimp this past Thursday for dinner.” I had the grilled whole red snapper with, “Very good seafood. Sponsor. Fiso Seafood Cuisine. They are open every day of the week. An excellent introduction to their food spread is 'La Famosa Mariscada,' a loaded dish that has a number of different plates of seafood all in one plate. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The word trattoria comes from the essence of this place, the trattore is at the same time which is at the forefront of the local food and treats. 774 Central Boulevard, Brownsville, TX, 78520. Maybe a little outdated in the decor but still a cute lil place with yummy seafood.” more, “ time I head here solo or with a different group. Since 1991. 23 Old Port Isabel Road, Brownsville, TX, 78521. Brownsville, TX 78526 4. Very recommended! ).” !” They are open every day of the week. Mariscos De La Rosa is a restaurant located in Brownsville, Texas at 7738 Padre Island Highway. 3.4. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Red Lobster Brownsville is well-known for their cheesy biscuits. Here’s The Deal: "Rosa Traditional Mexican seafood dishes are offered with the maritime decor in a busy, no-nonsense setting. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Vote. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for El Amigo Seafood Restaurant at 3955 Old Hwy 77 in Brownsville - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. See all La Jaiba Shrimp House reviews, “After all this is the Rio Grande Valley who doesn't appreciate a great salsa !! See all Blanquita's Mexican Restaurant #3 reviews, “They have pepsi products but they serve your drink in a pretty large cup.” Dirty Al's Seafood Market & Cajun Kitchen, 6. Mariscos Altamar. See all Fish King Seafood Restaurant and Market reviews, 1. The food was cooked to perfection and the wait staff was excellent. Keep up the great service.” more, “Good food, nice waitresses, & great family owned place. La Jaiba Mexican Seafood Grill - 3230 Pablo Kisel Blvd STE E 106 - E 107, Brownsville. Fiso Seafood Cuisine is a restaurant located in Brownsville, Texas at 600 Springmart Boulevard. Oyster Bar is a restaurant located in Brownsville, Texas at 1057 East Levee Street. (Across From Prax Orive Park on Historical Palm Blvd).Create your own unique website with customizable templates. They also serve crispy shrimp lettuce wraps, rock lobster tail, seaport lobster and shrimp, berry mango daiquiri, salmon new orleans,... 1075 Farm to Market Road 802, Brownsville, TX, 78521. Sponsor. You can always depend on the Oyster Bar for seafood. We most definitely will be returning. Start Order ... 2370 North Expy, Ste 1330, Sunrise Mall, Brownsville, TX. They prepare fresh seafood caught in the gulf in a surprisingly broad array of famous Mexican styles. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services. They are open every day except Monday. !” All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Captain Bob's Restaurant is a restaurant located in Brownsville, Texas at 2034 East Price Road. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. They are open every day of the week. Golden Coastal Seafood Restaurant is a restaurant located in Brownsville, Texas at 23 Old Port Isabel Road. They offer a limited To-Go menu at this time. 943 North Expressway, Brownsville, TX, 78520. The Oyster Bar is a restaurant located in Brownsville, Texas at 153 Paredes Line Road. They have some delicious and hard-to-beat, massive fried seafood botana platters. Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Happy hour prices are legit and their seafood dishes look solid. Seafood soup also very tasty. Family owned business with location also in. However at the loss of guidance and leadership of the original owners Mr. Rodolfo De la Rosa and his father (now led by who's is presumably his” more, “Don't skip this Tiny Treasure! They are open every day except Sunday. The red snapper was pretty good with a soup. Seafood Hours: 450 E Alton Gloor Blvd Suite 10, Brownsville (956) 621-0461 ... Ricardo’s Restaurant -Alton Gloor - 1453 E Alton Gloor Blvd, Brownsville. This is one of the places to be in Brownsville, Texas, for authentic Mexican seafood. 153 Paredes Line Rd, Brownsville 78521. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. Gabriella's Italian Grill & Pizzeria ($$) Seafood, Italian, Pizza • Menu Available. Didn't find what you were looking for? Zoom in to see updated info. The restuarant was verry oringinal and the decore was outstanding specialy the portraites of the world most famus mexican singers ect. See all Dirty Al's Seafood Market & Cajun Kitchen reviews, “It's great for a date, the food is amazing, my favorite is the "filete ladrillo".” We had fried shrimp, fried oysters, and fried fish.” Dining in Brownsville, Texas Gulf Coast: See 4,003 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 437 Brownsville restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Brownsville, TX 78521 If you love plump fresh oysters that for all intended purposes are plated right... 3. La Taverna is a restaurant located in Brownsville, Texas at 5250 Paredes Line Road. Fri & Sat 11:00 am - 10:00 pm, Here’s The Deal:"Red Lobster Brownsville offers the best seafood, and the menu is basically a treasure trove of plates you can't find elsewhere. Dirty Al's Seafood Market & Cajun Kitchen, Red Lobster on 1075 Ruben Torres Sr Blvd, 78521, Midwest Hemorrhoid Treatment Center: Betsy Clemens, M.D. I thoroughly enjoyed…, The food is always excellent.The service and atmosphere is Wonder ful,I always have a great time and really enjoyed my night out.I really hope…, Voy llegando de mi hora de comida y vengo de La Fragata y quiero decirles que una sopa de pescado diaria hablas de comer pura proteina y omega 3 y…. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. See all El Terco Seafood reviews, “Their salsa is some of the best I have found in the area (especially their green salsa! The fried fish was cooked to perfection and my buddy said the seafood enchiladas where top notch. Fish King Seafood Restaurant and Market, 3230 Pablo Kisel Blvd, Ste E 106, Brownsville, TX, 975 W Ruben M Torres Blvd, Ste 5, Brownsville, TX, 3341 Pablo Kisel Blvd, Ste M, Brownsville, TX, 2451 Pablo Kisel Blvd, Ste D1, Brownsville, TX, 1453 E Alton Gloor Blvd, Ste 1, Brownsville, TX, 4200 Jaime J Zapata Ave, Ste 14, Brownsville, TX, Blvd. Oyster Bar II. more. See all Fish King Seafood Restaurant and Market reviews La Uno Cocina De Mar. All rights reserved. Once you enjoy your meal make sure to leave a review on YP.com. Manuel C. Lerma 301, Fracc. They are open every day except Monday. 153 Paredes Line Road, Brownsville, TX, 78523. Mon Closed, Here’s The Deal:"Dirty Al 's Seafood Market & Cajun Kitchen offers a Cajun-style, local seafood served in spacious, rustic surroundings with a full bar & nautical decor. See More. 16 Best Seafood Restaurants In Brownsville, TX: Last Updated: Nov 8, 2019: Sort: Mariscos De La Rosa. They are open every day of the week. I would recommend this place to anyone coming into town. The computer…, To start off high, our waiter was the best (I even tipped him twice as much as I ever do) and the manager was great in helping out (not stuck in an…. Cevi Chelas is a restaurant located in Brownsville, Texas at 943 North Expressway. They are open every day of the week. Click here to learn more or control your settings. See all Oyster Bar II reviews, “I ordered the shrimp cocktail for my meal -- seasoned perfectly and FULL of shrimp.” Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. See all La Taverna reviews, “While our waiter was busy with other customers, the host and even manager made sure we had everything we needed.” All of our seafood restaurants actually face a rigorous 50-Point Inspection, which includes customer reviews, history, complaints, ratings, satisfaction, trust, cost and general excellence. They give you a complimentary and delicious mug of seafood soup based on tomatoes, to start with. recommend.” more, “Okay this is my go to place for a lot of reasons, but the number one reason is this damn place has the best tacos known to the human race. There is one place to eat seafood in Brownsville that allows you to book online. Always greeted with friendly staff awesome music and great vibes.” more, “First time we come and it was GREAT!