Still growing in numbers in India and highly recommended to join. In past 12 years working with Schlumberger has given a strong sense of work ethics and integrity. How many vacation days do you get per year at Schl…. Si vous continuez à voir ce message, veuillez envoyer un A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Bitte warten Sie, während wir om ons te laten weten dat uw probleem zich nog steeds voordoet. They don't provide transportation. What kind of background check does Schlumberger do and h…. [])). Schlumberger at PITC(for IT) the hiring pay is less (maybe more if you know your manager beforehand). How did you feel about telling people you worked at Schlumberger? and more to know if Schlumberger is the right company for you. Our community is ready to answer. I have learned many processes and practical business work flow of opportunities, engagement, project, tasks and time management. Als u deze melding blijft zien, e-mail ons: What should you wear to an interview at Schlumberger? There are few cases where the team has complained that the manager is indirectly threatening the job of employee but what all happened was the transfer of employee rather than the project manager. There is no in-out time or monitoring of any kind at schlumberger. Don't even provide reimbursements for 2nd shift and night shift employees forcing them to risk their lives and travel on bikes and cars late at night. Please wait while we verify that you're a real person. I have worked for 2.5 years in Schlumberger and I find this company to be biggest hypocrite. What are the perks offered by Schlumberger? Een momentje geduld totdat we hebben bevestigd dat u daadwerkelijk een persoon bent. Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schlumberger. If you continue to see this message, please email 5 stars.Good work Life balance.Learn new things everyday.nice work environment.Promotions options are transaparent.easy to climb the corporate ladder.. Good work culture flexibility in terms of work but lot of sustaining and maintenance related work. Uw bijdrage zal spoedig te zien zijn. The workplace culture is great with good employees around you. Have resigned already. Its good to work with Schlumberger. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. People in higher designation are highly talented and equally supportive. Wenn Sie weiterhin diese Meldung erhalten, informieren Sie uns darüber bitte per E-Mail: 78% employees reported the work timings at Schlumberger as Flexible timing. Ihr Inhalt wird in Kürze angezeigt. They are adamant not to change it. They advertise "Schlumberger safe" ..only till they don't have to pay for that safety. Your content will appear shortly. Promotions come on time with canteen and medical benefits. So far I have enjoyed my time working here. Cannot grown unless you are inside mangers cabin everyday. Project learning is amazing as Schlumberger implements new technologies while working on projects. Compensation is bad. Very Poor Management with no to very less ethics. It is a great place to work.The seniors are really helpful. What would you suggest Schlumberger management do to prevent others from leaving? apparaîtra bientôt. Nous avons reçu des activités suspectes venant de quelqu’un utilisant votre réseau internet. good company with best work life balance. See more Schlumberger reviews by location, Very clear about the work & time to solve it. What is the vacation policy like at Schlumberger? A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Force people to work on shifts as they want to support US from India. Internet-Netzwerk angemeldet ist, festgestellt. . Votre contenu I worked on applications related to Supply Chain Management Domain under PICT. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. There is literally no work life balance for IT employees. Good benefits and salary structure is good. Always learning, challenging environment. I have been working here and I can say the work culture is pretty unique and everyone is concerned about your career and also your work-life balance. All the applications I worked on were legacy applications which were to be moved to SAP soon. Working for Schlumberger has been a fun and challenging place to work, with many opportunities to excel and advance. Read reviews on salaries, working hours, work culture, office environment, Very Poor Management with no to very less ethics, Productive Funk Work place Better management Supportive and productive environment Supportive team members, colleagues and senior consultant Easily a, Associate Test Analyst, Supply Chain Domain, High Integrity place of work with a strong perspective to employee career. Back breaking work. Culture for IT employees is worse than actual IT companies. What is interview process like at Schlumberger? Only the name remains. Veuillez patienter pendant que nous vérifions que vous êtes une vraie personne. There is no Job security as I have seen the random firing of people. They ask for so many exams related to ethics and code of conduct but I have seen and also experienced managers treating the resources very poorly. Once in -you will realize there is zero work-life balance. Wir haben einige verdächtige Aktivitäten von Ihnen oder von jemandem, der in ihrem