Shock Absorb Technology The only 4-in-1 high performance styling tool that shaves, grooms, edges and hydrates throughout each shave. PEG-115M, Ceramide NG, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Stearate, Cyclodextrin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Maltodextrin, Water/EAU. The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. New. Only razors I use. Gillette at $4 per blade last 2 weeks or $8 per month. And they do not give a close shave and I am a woman, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-0a7c882a-8d70-4923-a399-9ab2997553c6, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-36b31144-007-175c1bc5b9e6e8, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 13:12:28 GMT, Electrode, Comp-845abc2c-aa03-4948-acbe-0885bfbd1c26, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-b2d213f8-007-175c1c4eb678bf, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 13:21:50 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. BTW I am a female and will never switch to womens razors again. Shop for more Replacement Blades & Cartridges available online at Walmart.ca We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. CDN$10.98. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. The unique technology backs off when too much pressure is applied and adds pressure when needed, letting you customize the balance of contact and pressure for your skin while helping to protect from irritation. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. It's the only razor that's customized for your skin and how you shave, protecting your skin from irritation; while the Sensitive gel, with herbal extracts, comforts your skin.

I have rather a course beard, and a blade last me 1 month. 63 (CDN$ 3.23/Count) CDN$ 11.57 for shipping & import fees deposit In stock on November 15, 2020.

Trademarks used under license by Edgewell Personal Care Canada, ULC. You cant tell me it cost this much to make these to charge such a high price. It's the only razor that's customized for your skin and how you shave, protecting your skin from irritation; while the Sensitive gel, with herbal extracts, comforts your skin. Schick Hydro 5 Sense Sensitive Men's Razor Blade Refills, 12 Ct: Inactive Ingredients: PEG-115 Titanium Dioxide Zinc Stearate Cyclodextrin Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Calendula Officinalis Flower Camellia Sinensis Leaf Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil Panthenol Sodium Hyaluronate Tocopherol Maltodextrin Water/Eau. Excludes: Angola, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Panama, Mauritius, Brunei Darussalam, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Bahamas, Bermuda, Iran, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Western Sahara, Bolivia, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Guadeloupe, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Reunion, Yemen, Barbados, Belize, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Martinique, Dominica, Niger, French Guiana, Saint Pierre and Miquelon.

The revolutionary and unique Schick Hydro 5 Sense Razor features Shock Absorb technology, which auto-adjusts to pressure and provides the perfect amount of contact with your skin. Our best disposable shaves for your skin, with 7 Hydrating Gel Pools to provide instant lubricating protection and hydrate throughout each shave. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. 293 sold.

I use the product all the time. Razor type. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. The item you've selected was not added to your cart.

I hope that the "Sensitive Skin" cartridges last as long. Optional Lock Button on the handle allows you to disable the shock absorbing feature. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Skin Razor Cartridges for Men, 2 pack - (8) CARTRIDGES, 9 Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Razor Blades 4 8 Refill Cartridges Shaver Handle, Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Refill Razor Blade 4 ea, 10 Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Razor Blades Refill Cartridges Shaver Handle ALOE 8f, *8 Schick Hydro 5 Razor Sensitive Blades fit Power Shaver Cartridges Refills 4, 16 Schick Hydro 5 Razor Blades Sensitive fit Power Shaver Refills Cartridges 4 8, 16 Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Razor Blades 2 Metal Shaver Handle Refill Cartridges, 16 Schick Hydro5 Sensitive Razor Blades fit Hydro 5 Power Refill Cartridges 4 8, Schick Hydro 5 Power Select Blue Razor + Sensitive Cartridge BNIB (2 Pack), Schick Hydro 5 Power Select White Razor + Sensitive Cartridge BNIB, Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive  Razor Blade / 2 cartridges, A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item. Free shipping. If you Buy It Now, you'll only be purchasing this item. Henry I threw out after trying a few blades. Hydro 5 Sense Energize, with menthol, wakes up tired-looking skin. Schick Hydro 5 Sense Sensitive Skin Shock Absorb Razor 1 Handle & 2 Carts, Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Silver Razor Shaver Handle fit Hydro3 Silk Cartridges, 12 Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Razor Blades Hydro5 Power Refill Cartridge, 4 Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Razor Blades Shaver Handle Cartridges Refill Hydro5, 17 Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Razor Blades Shaver Handle Refill Cartridges 4 8 16, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. The 7 Hydrating Gel Pools are designed to provide instant lubricating protection and hydrate throughout each shave. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Hydro 5 Sense Hydrate, with coconut oil, hydrates throughout each shave. More than 10 available.

Schick Hydro 5 Sense Sensitive Razor, 1 CT, 2 Refill 1 EA, .18 lbs. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. View cart for details. Try this Schick Hydro 5 Razor Kit with hydrating gel reservoir, and aloe for sensitive skin, for instant lubricating protection. Schick Hydro 5 also comes in other unique formulas: Hydro 5 Hydrate and Hydro 5 Energize, and is available in razor blade refill packs of 4, 8, and 12 counts. The unique technology backs off when too much pressure is applied and adds pressure when needed, letting you customize the balance of contact and pressure for your skin while helping to protect from irritation. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. item 9 Schick Hydro Premium 5 Sensitive Razor Blade 8 Cartridges Refill 8 - Schick Hydro Premium 5 Sensitive Razor Blade 8 Cartridges Refill . Please enter a number less than or equal to 10. Current selection is: 12, Schick Hydro 5 Sense Hydrate Men's Razor Blade Refills, 4 Ct,

Customize your shave. PEG-115 Titanium Dioxide Zinc Stearate Cyclodextrin Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Calendula Officinalis Flower Camellia Sinensis Leaf Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil Panthenol Sodium Hyaluronate Tocopherol Maltodextrin Water/Eau. Available in 3 count. The Schick® Hydro 5 Sense® Razor has Shock Absorb™ technology auto-adjusts while shaving. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Pivoting Style. Schick Hydro 5 also comes in other unique formulas: Hydro 5 Hydrate and Hydro 5 Energize, and is available in razor blade refill packs of 4, 8, and 12 counts.

, Schick Hydro Sense Mens Sensitive Razor Blade Refill 12 Count, Schick Quattro Titanium Refill Cartridges - 4 Count, What others said when purchasing this item, These are way over priced.

Electrode, Comp-00a7ce6e-9566-4de0-bdcb-58cc37fb5b17, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-5a9883ac-007-175c1bb6b808e6, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 13:11:27 GMT, Count Per Pack. Minimum monthly payments are required.

Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. The revolutionary and unique Schick Hydro 5 Sense Razor features Shock Absorb technology, which auto-adjusts to pressure and provides the perfect amount of contact with your skin.

Hydrates throughout each shave. 7 Hydrating Gel Pools

Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Model. I have been using the Schick Hydro 5 razor for 5 years or so.

No additional import charges at delivery!

See more details at. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Schick Hydro 5 Sense Sensitive has 5 ultra-glide blades, with skin guards that protects you from irritation. About Schick ® Hydro 5 Sense ® Sensitive Razor . Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. See the seller's listing for full details, Schick Hydro Cartridge Blade Razor Blades for Men. Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Skin Razor Cartridges for Men, 2 pack - (8) CARTRIDGES. The new "Sensitive Skin" works better on my beard than the regular Schick Hydro 5.

Yes, this can be used with any Hydro base. 4.6 out of 5 stars 147. © 2020 Edgewell. Available in 4 count with an additional Schick Hydro® 5 Sensitive cartridge. Three Ultra Glide® Blades provide a smooth, comfortable shave with 7 Hydrating Gel Pools*. Subject to credit approval. Schick Hydro 5 also comes in other unique formulas: Hydro 5 Hydrate and Hydro 5 Energize, and is available in razor blade refill packs of 4, 8, and 12 counts. Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Razor Kit. Hydro 5 Sense Sensitive, with herbal extract, helps comfort sensitive skin. It's the only razor with technology customized for your skin and how you shave. The Schick ® Hydro 5 Sense ® Razor has Shock Absorb™ technology auto-adjusts while shaving.

The unique Shock Absorb technology auto-adjusts based on how you shave, backing off if you're applying too much pressure, or adding back when you need it. Select Option. Manufacturers, Schick Hydro 5 Sense Sensitive Skin Razor with Shock Absorb Technology for Men, 1 Handle with 2 Refills 4.5 out of 5 stars 471. Schick Hydro 5 Sense Sensitive Men's Razor Blade Refills, 12 Ct: Our unique Sensitive gel formula, with herbal extracts, comforts skin. bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more.

About this item. I know they are made for men, but they work great on my legs! I have never cut myself with these razors like I do with others. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Refill Razor Blade Cartridge - Lot of 16 - Bulk. 16 Schick Hydro 5 Razor Blades Sensitive fit Power Shaver Refills Cartridges 4 8. The regular cartridges last for at least 6 weeks. Item # 954954 Shock Absorb Technology - Our unique razor auto-adjusts based on how you shave, backing off if youre applying too much pressure, or adding back when you need it. Other offers may also be available. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Customize your shave.