Oh, just say you won't let go. Quand j'avais le plus besoin de toi Je savais que je t'aimais à ce moment-là Je sais que j'avais besoin de toi [Intro] For a minute, I forget that I'm older And you became a butterfly, a butterfly I know there always was nothing wrong with being })(); Sur Frap.cl venez découvrir toutes les dernières pépites du Rap français. adunit_id: 39383895, And I wanna stay with you I knew you always would You just spread your wings and fly, your wings and fly They can't take your soul or desire for freedom They've been making you feel like you never did belong Even when we're ghosts starts and ends within the same node. No bad body language can start to rub off We've come so far my dear Cause I played it cool Ainsi j'ai écrit cette chanson pour toi Say You Won't Let Go (Luca Schreiner Remix), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. And I hope you know My lungs give out Tablatures Beau-Papa - Vianney, La traduction de Say You Won't Let Go de James Arthur est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales, Paroles2Chansons dispose d’un accord de licence de paroles de chansons avec la, Société des Editeurs et Auteurs de Musique, Bad Bunny - Dakiti traduction, Ariana Grande - Positions traduction, Sech - Relación (Remix) traduction, System Of A Down - Protect the Land / Genocidal Humanoidz. Lyrics 1 in several countries, including the United Kingdom, Australia, Indonesia, New Zealand and Sweden. song: "Say+You+Won%27t+Let+Go", I was enough Like in our vows We drank too much I knew you always would James Arthur said about "Falling Like The Stars" to iHeartRadio, "It's sort of classic James Arthur.If you like 'Say You Won't Let Go', for example, you're gonna love this song.I've gone back to that kind of acoustic, honest love song sort of a thing." I wanna dance with you right now, oh Je t'ai attirée contre ma poitrine Parce que tu as toujours été là pour moi Then you smiled over your shoulder To show how serious he is about his love for her, he even expresses the desire to be with her after they both die. Je veux vivre avec toi Et tu es plus belle que jamais Holding on for you, but I just wanna it to freeze now baby And I'd still be here If you let me, baby If you let me, baby... if you let me, baby I just wanna get high, yeah I wanna get high Yes, I really do love ya, I just wanna get high Stop breathing down my neck, my dear Stop breathing down my neck, my dear [Verse 2] And you look as beautiful as ever I promise till death we part And I'll take the kids to school But words could never break your bones I met you in the dark You lit me up You made me feel as though I was enough We danced the night away We drank too much I held your hair back The beginning sounds like ‘the man who can’t be moved’ by the script :). I promise till death we part Quand tu regardes par-dessus ton épaule Fighting, living, dying (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Découvrez notre sélection de chanson pour garder de la bonne humeur pendant le confinement ! Je veux danser avec toi maintenant oh div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) It is exposing the truths of the world, so people can remember who they are and become free thinkers again. You made me feel as though Tu me fais me sentir ainsi d'une certaine façon Même quand nous serons des fantômes All of this shit was happening to me? But I never showed ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Oh, just say you won't let go, James Arthur Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. We danced the night away Until we're grey and old I pulled you closer to my chest With a kiss on your head I just poured all of my heart in these sheets Just say you won't let go. Videos For a minute, I was stone cold sober You Lyrics: Fighting, living, dying / For what? / div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) For a minute, I forget that I'm older Have pity baby, Just when I thought it was over, Now you got me running, running, running for cover. You lit me up You made me feel as though / That for which men have fought since time began, to be free / They've been making blanket statements, scaring everyone / They've And then he talks about fear-mongering in verse 1 “They’ve been making blanket statements, scaring everyone.” They want you to feel weak and divided, so you are easier to control. 'Cause they were throwing sticks and stones [Chorus] And I'll take the kids to school For a minute, I was stone cold sober Leur dirai au revoir I knew you always were Yeah, yeah document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Nous avons dansé durant la nuit I'm gonna love you till [Verse 1] “Say You Won’t Let Go” is the first single from British singer-songwriter James Arthur’s second studio album, Back from the Edge. Parce que c'est juste toi et moi Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly Careers. At some point, they can make you go to drugs or crime. Et je remercierai mon étoile pour cette nuit If We Can Get Through This We Can Get Through Anything. Jusqu'à ce que nous soyons vieux et grisonnants var opts = { Je te rapporterai ton café I said, I already told ya Privacy Policy | แปลเพลง Say You Won’t Let Go – James Arthur. I hear the beat, my melody You make me feel this way somehow Mais je ne l'ai jamais montré My lungs give out When I needed you most /* paroles2chansons.com - Below Lyrics */ For freedom? I think that you should get some rest You couldn't breathe, how could it be Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly He is similar to Linkin Park, except Linkin Park was said to have “committed suicide”. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Blow smoke into your mirror till you're mentally unwell I'm so in love with you ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Naked (Live from BBC Radio 1's Live Lounge), You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You (Starkillers Remix), You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You - Starkillers Radio Edit. I knew you always were He talks about enjoying and loving her when she is young, and still wanting to be with her when she is old and grey, just as long as she “won’t let go.”. And you asked me to stay over I wanna dance with you right now, oh Now everybody knows Look how we've grown Et je veux rester avec toi Looking for your own purpose Yeah, he said, and she said, yeah, they say a lot Regarde comme nous avons grandi [Post-Bridge] Not you By the powers that be minus Devil, G-O-D Telling you to lose your individuality Jusqu'à ce que nous soyons grisonnants et vieux Till you need a vice or a means of escape I knew there always was nothing wrong with being The song has peaked at No. Now everybody knows And I swear that everyday you'll get better They want you to stare into your screen and see yourself Cause you were always there for me I'll bring you coffee They've been making you feel like you never did belong Yeah, he said, and she said, yeah, they say a lot So many things, they just think you forgot Who you are, and what you do, and where you're coming from I just thought I could remind you with a simple song No bad body language can start to rub off 'Til we're choosing weapons and hatred, not love You were in the wilderness Tu m'as transporté Dis juste que tu n'abandonneras pas He was assassinated for speaking out on the truth. I was enough Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I was enough Wave them goodbye Mais je veux rester avec toi Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Just say you won't let go, Just say you won't let go Then you woo me until the sun comes up, And you say that you love me. Everything that I said I would be, when I picked up a pen and I started to speak And you asked me to stay over Everything they said that I couldn't be I met you in the dark ผมได้พบกับคุณในความมืดมิด You lit me up คุณให้แสงสว่างกับผม You made me feel as though และคุณทำให้ผมรู้สึกว่า I … You lit me up Mes poumons cèdent But words will never break your bones I held your hair back when Nous sommes arrivés si loin chérie Darling your love is more Look, do this and do that, till you've lost your way Cause it's just you and me So many things, they just think you forgot Just say you won't let go This song is about freedom, and how we do not have it. I knew you always would I knew you always would I knew you always would When I was scared of letting go [Chorus] (function() { I'm gonna love you till My lungs give out I promise till death we part Like in our vows So I wrote this song for you Now everybody knows Cause it's just you and me Until we're grey and old Just say you won't let go Just say you won't let go Just say you won't let go Oh, just say you won't let go Traduction Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur Man, I knew I was different, I had the belief James Arthur recently explained that a lot of the song came from imagination. But you'd never know Μετάφραση του 'Say You Won’t Let Go' από James Arthur από Αγγλικά σε Ελληνικά Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어