$13.00 . You’ll be assured of a warm welcome and a huge smile, 3 slices of bread with garlic & mozzarella, Fried calamari,king prawns & garlic pesto mayo, Mixture of Italian meats, mozzarella & olives, Fresh sliced mozzarella, tomato with pesto, Filled with chicken and bacon in a cream sauce, Breaded mozzarella topped with tomato sauce, Mixed seafood marinated in lemon & olive oil, onions, chicken, mushrooms, white wine & cream sauce, Garlic,cherry tomato and mixed seafood tomato, Peas, ham ,Parmesan,tomato and cream sauce, Salmon, fresh tuna, king prawns, cherry tomato, Courgettes, aubergine, onions, mushrooms, cream & tomato, Prawns, cherry tomato,white wine,tomato & cream, Mozzarella, parma ham,cherry tomato,Parmesan & rocket, tomato,mozzarella,spinach,garlic & olives, tomato,mozzarella,aubergine,courgettes,peppers, with ham, mushrooms, mozzarella topped with tomato, Tomato, mozzarella, spicy salame, olives and chilly, Tomato, mozzarella, olives, ham, mushrooms & capers, Breast of chicken served with mushrooms and onions in white wine cream sauce, Breast of chicken served with mushrooms and onions in tomato sauce, Breast of chicken in breadcrumbs, deep fried topped with garlic butter sauce, Breast of chicken deep fried topped with ham and mozzarella in a tomato sauce, Breast of chicken topped with aubergine and mozzarella in a tomato sauce, Breast of chicken with peppercorns in cream and demi glace sauce, Sirloin steak served with mushrooms, onions in a white wine and tomato sauce, Sirloin steak with brandy, peppercorns in cream and demi glace sauce, Sirloin steak with mushrooms, onions brandy, mustard in cream and demi glace, Veal cooked in mushrooms, onions and white wine cream sauce, Veal coated in breadcrumbs and deep fried, Veal with sage and Parma ham in wine and demi glace sauce, Poached salmon cooked with prawns and cream sauce, Poached salmon cooked with mushrooms, cinzano in a cream sauce, Grilled seabass with a lemon and white wine, Grilled tuna steak topped with rocket, parmesan shavings and olive oil, Scampi coated in fresh batter and deep fried, Scampi in mushrooms, onions in a white wine cream sauce. Come dine with us today. Gallery. Crusty pizza base topped w/ fresh tomatoes, garlic, parmesan and balsamic glaze. Our menu features fine Italian dishes your whole family will enjoy! Grilled breaded calamari with chopped tomatoes, Cocktail di Gamberi

Patio would be outstanding if they added some background music and some colorful flowers.More, We had not visited Sapore since they moved from Ballwin eight or ten years ago and wanted to give it a try. We are now open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner. Pappardelle topped with pancetta bacon, caramelized onions, crushed red pepper in a tomato white wine sauce, Ravioli Quattro Formaggi alla Bolognese If you would like to request a reservation you can call our team on 0116 236 8900. You need a reservation, so call soon. Gloves are used.

Friday and Saturday 18:00 - 22:00, Sunday & Monday Sunday Lunch Menu. Every single meal on our menu is cooked with the upmost love, our in-house chefs enjoy cooking food as much as you will enjoy eating it and that’s a promise. Will definitely be going again. Calamari Fritti. £ 9.95.

Everyone deserves to enjoy traditional Italian food and we believe that we do everything we can to make that possible on your doorstep. Take Away Menu. Boneless rib eye steak topped with a sizzling olive oil, garlic, and fresh herbs served with roasted potatoes, Bistecca Appendiabiti con Cipolle Caramellate

Sunday & Monday (open Sundays for special occasions) Reservations .

Pizza/Stromboli/Calzone. Sat outside for drinks in a great shaded area and the service was very good. With a glass of wine each, the appetizer, and entrees plus tax & tip, we spent slightly over $100 for the evening. Sapore Halifax. Are you sure you want to delete this question?   tomatoes, onions, olive oil, and fresh basil, Petto di Pollo con Vegetali alla Griglia About Us.

Our waiter was apologetic and took our order. One of the party found a long black hair in there pasta, since they are blonde we figured it wasn't theirs. We split the chopped salad that was disappointing with too much vinegar in the dressing and very little salami. Buffalo Mozzarella. SAPORI PER COMINCIARE‎. Good food friendly service. The waiter explained their off-menu specials which sounded great but we opted for the main menu.I was disappointed to see food and beverage stains on the paper menus. Having to compete with many other Italian restaurants in the community, Sapore brings it up a notch with the high quality of their ingredients, attentive service, and rustic yet classy decor. 12. £ 10.95. After some confusion on the wait-staff, an inside table was cleared and we were seated after waiting over 30-minutes to be seated. Sapore. NONE at all. Copyright 2016, All Rights Reserved by Il Sapore. Be aware they charge to split an entree, a practice i don't appreciate. Outstanding! Homemade pasta tossed with Dungeness crab meat in a light tomato brandy sauce, Ravioli alla Aragosta Lunch After pointing this out to the waiter, he apologized and brought a new dish hair free. After pointing this out to the waiter, he apologized and brought a new dish hair free.

Home made ravioli topped with delicate paprika and cream sauce. 14. You’ll be assured of a warm welcome and a huge smile.

Crusty pizza base topped w/ garlic, rosemary and olive oil.

We also split the veal saltimbocca, one of my favorite Italian entrees. 40 Stadon Road, Anstey, Leicester LE7 7AY, Work at Sapori    Terms & Conditions    Privacy    Cookies     Nothing else was said or done by the restaurant. Pancetta, egg, black pepper & parmesan. Contact. Our mission is to provide you with an authentic Italian dining experience without the expensive journey to Italy and at affordable prices. We also feature live sports broadcasting. Diane Duenez, Special Projects Producer, KMOV TV .

Lunch Menu. When my dish was served, because of questions I had asked regarding the amount of butter used (since I have a bit of a dairy sensitivity), the server told me that they made me a special risotto with olive oil and lemon.

Our waiter was apologetic and took our order. Another guest had their 14-ounce Veal Chop and it was great. He explained the bartender did NOT show up to work. We started with their Lobster Ravioli appetizer and it was delicious. Prawns, cherry tomato,white wine,tomato & cream. Get in Touch Harpers Parade, Hartburn, Stockton-on-Tees. Sauteed jumbo shrimp, red pepper flakes, served in sherry wine marinara sauce. Patio would be outstanding if they added some background music and some colorful flowers. Ate from early bird menu and very reasonably priced. Can’t wait to go back...More, This restaurant is doing everything right as to processes and workflows necessitated by COVID-19. Don't want to know anything but the management show know that on trip advisor your restaurant is noted as being located in Manchester not Kirkwood. Love the atmosphere, service and food. Norwegian smoked salmon topped with Italian mascarpone cheese. This may have been the “luck of the draw” as a gentleman at an adjoining table told his companion these were among the best scallops he’d had. It took another 10-minutes and finally, a waiter went behind the bar to take our order. Home made ravioli topped with delicate paprika, in a cream sauce or aspicy San Marzanno tomato sauce. I had their special over sized tortellini (I forgot what it's name was) and it was very good. Service is great. It was absolutely wonderful.