These basic kits include masks, sanitisers and even meals. ( This image is also my first photo shoot ever, shot by the incredible @patrickdemarchelier for @vogueindia . One of the most well-known SRK fan clubs on Twitter revealed that they will be distributing 5,555 Covid kits for those in need. try{if(localStorage.getItem(skinItemId)){var _g1;_g1=document.getElementById('g1-logo-inverted-img');_g1.classList.remove('lazyload');_g1.setAttribute('src',_g1.getAttribute('data-src'));_g1=document.getElementById('g1-logo-inverted-source');_g1.setAttribute('srcset',_g1.getAttribute('data-srcset'));}}catch(e){}, try{if(localStorage.getItem(skinItemId)){var _g1;_g1=document.getElementById('g1-logo-mobile-inverted-img');_g1.classList.remove('lazyload');_g1.setAttribute('src',_g1.getAttribute('data-src'));_g1=document.getElementById('g1-logo-mobile-inverted-source');_g1.setAttribute('srcset',_g1.getAttribute('data-srcset'));}}catch(e){}, by Suhana Khan shares old photo of papa Shah Rukh Khan and BFF Shanaya Kapoor on their birthdays, Birthday girl Ananya Panday has never been rejected. Bollywood Drugs Probe: Arjun Rampal Summoned on Nov 13, Firoz Nadiadwala’s Wife Gets Bail! November 2, 2020. On release, it bombed at the box office. Her mother took to her Instagram stories to share a number of videos and pictures from the party. In an interview to ETC Bollywood, Sonam said that when she first went to Sanjay's office, he had come back from church and looked at her and asked if she had come for an acting audition. Bigg Boss 14: Rahul Vaidya's friend OPENS UP on his bond with Disha Parmar, marriage proposal & her reaction, IPL 2020: Rajasthan Royals – How They Fared Over The Years, Apple HomePod Mini review: Smart speaker that is smart beyond Siri, Vegans May Be Missing This Key Nutrient—And It's Not Vitamin B12, The Scorpio New Moon Is Happening—Here's What This Means for Your Zodiac Sign, Benelli Leoncino 800, Leoncino 800 Trail models unveiled, Kangana Ranaut asking nephew Prithvi for a 'kissi' in THIS adorable video is every 'Maasi' ever; WATCH, Australian national with links to actor Arjun Rampal arrested by NCB in SSR drug probe case, Happy Birthday Gerard Butler: 5 Films of the Actor You Shouldn't Miss, Veteran Goran Pandev Sends North Macedonia to Euro 2020 With 1-0 Win over Georgia, China-Anchored Free-Trade Deal Set to Be Signed This Weekend. November 2 is a special day for Suhana Khan as two of her best friends share their birthdays on this day. Ankita Konwar posts throwback pics of her first international full marathon in Greece, Maruti Suzuki Alto, Celerio and Wagon R Festive editions introduced, Milind Soman does pull-ups on a tree branch, watch video, Philippines hunts for dozens missing after its deadliest typhoon this year, Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari review: Diljit Dosanjh takes the spotlight in this otherwise passable comedy, Boise St Blocks 3 Kicks For Scores, Routs Colorado St 52-21, Tax sop to homebuyers is unlikely to make a dent in metro cities due to caps, Hey Runners, You Need to Start Lifting Heavier Weights, The 'miracle' all-natural skincare that reduces wrinkles in 28 DAYS, New Ford E-Transit helps white van man go green, Raveena Tandon had a video-call Karwa Chauth for hubby Anil Thadani. On his first meeting with Sonam, Sanjay did not know she was Anil's daughter. According to the reports of Mid Day, in conversation with a channel, Sanjay Kapoor opened up about his daughter, Shanaya Kapoor's acting debut in Bollywood. In an interview Sonam recalled, “The first day I went to his (Sanjay) office to meet him, I was sitting at a table. Sanjay Kapoor at Suzanne Roshan's The Charcoal Project Launch, "Here's how Sanjay Kapoor celebrated his 52nd birthday", "I have not become a producer to promote my career as an actor: Sanjay Kapoor", "Sanjay Kapoor: "The reaction to 'Dil Sambhal Jaa Zara' has been heartwarming, "Sanjay Kapoor: I have got everything in my life late", "Equation between Kapoor brothers Anil, Boney and Sanjay going from bad to worse? The film was released after much delay; as it … She has begun her journey with Janhvi Kapoor's Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil War and her father is indeed proud and filled with happiness. Her father name Sanjay Kapoor is and mother name is Maheep Sandhu. The Neerja actor told her father that even Ranbir is working as an assistant director on the film. Satish Kaushik, Ranbir Kapoor, Varun Dhawan are the names that come to mind immediately. [19] He even landed a role in ALTBalaji's web series Soggy Hoga Tera Baap as Chiraag Arora. Click here to join our channel (@middayinfomedialtd) and stay updated with the latest news, Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.com. To wish two of the most important people in her life, Suhana shared an old, black and white photo featuring her with the birthday boy and girl. Picture Courtesy: Official Instagram Account/Sanjay Kapoor, This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. Shah Rukh Khan and Shanaya Kapoor are celebrating their birthdays today. Here you'll find all collections you've created before. Sanjay is the youngest of the Kapoor brothers--Boney Kapoor and Anil Kapoor. She also stated, "I have not finalised anything yet. And now, another name has begun her journey as an assistant director. He was born to Bollywood producer Surinder Kapoor and Nirmal Kapoor. IPL 2020: Top 10 Of Highest Team Totals This Season, Apple macOS Big Sur review: A much needed revamp, Sonification video of Helix Nebula may send shivers down your spine | Watch. He made his debut on television in 2003 appearing in the television serial Karishma - The Miracles of Destiny opposite Karisma Kapoor. Can’t believe you’re 21 , time really flies , have a great great year and a super life ahead , we are so proud of you, can’t believe I have missed your birthday first time in 21 years but the show must go on and I am so glad you understand that!