Etait-elle défectueuse ou s'agissait-il d'une contrefaçon ? At $26 for the 128GB version it is the cheaper option, and while not being as fast as the EVO Select, the choice in sizes gives you far more options. The SanDisk Ultra® microSD™ UHS-I card gives you the freedom to shoot, save and share more than ever before. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. To choose the right microSD for you we need to look at your use case. Your results will vary based on host device, file attributes, and other factors. As the SanDisk only has a U1 rating it can only write data and around 10Mbps, which is perfectly fine for DSLR cameras capturing RAW files or taking pictures on your phone, but won't really be sufficient for recording in 4K on something like a GoPro. SanDisk® cards are compatible with Android™ smartphones and tablets. Blazing transfer speeds mean that your content moves fast letting you move up to 1000 photos in a minute [32GB-1TB].7. Compatible with microSDHC and microSDXC supporting host devices. Celle-ci appartient à la famille des Ultra UHS-I Classe 10, donnée... Nous avons testé la version 64 Go, dont les performances devraient être similaires. Here are some of our favorites. The Samsung EVO Select is the clear winner when it comes to technical specifications. A: Answer Yes, the SanDisk®️ microSDXC Ultra 512GB Memory Card will work in the Sony A7 III as it supports the SDXC Memory Cards. Free standard shipping on all eligible orders over $25. Ideal for Android™ Smartphones and Tablets Based on internal testing. Nous avons testé la version 400 Go qui devrait présenter des résultats équivalents. Bon plan – Promotions en série sur des cartes SD et MicroSD SanDisk chez Amazon, Bon plan – Des cartes microSD Sandisk de 128 et 256 Go à 26 et 31 €, Prime Day – La carte SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I C10 A1 256 Go à 31 €, French Days – Grosse réduction sur la SanDisk Ultra microSDXC 512 Go à 76 €, SanDisk Extreme microSDHC 32 Go UHS-I A1 V30, SanDisk Extreme microSDXC 128 Go Classe 10 U3 A2 V30, SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I C10 A1 256 Go. Les cartes microSD sont déclinées en plusieurs versions. While the Samsung is the faster of the two microSD cards the SanDisk does come in many more size choices. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. Portable Black Friday deals from $10: Save big on Echo, Fire TV, and more at Amazon right now. Achetez vos produits high-tech (écran plat, lecteur blu-ray, video projecteur, …) en ligne. Capacité réelle 10% en dessous de ce qui était annoncé. See: www.sandisk.com/HD. Quelles sont les meilleures cartes microSD de 400 à 512 Go ? Pas de licence pour un logiciel de récupération The Samsung Evo Select, however, has a U3 classification, which means it is capable of much higher write speed, around 90Mbps, and is the best choice if you are recording 4K video on any device. 1TB=1,000,000,000,000 bytes. With such a large choice in storage sizes and a price range anyone can be happy with, the SanDisk Ultra microSD card is an extremely good choice for anything except 4K recording. International customers can shop on www.bestbuy.com and have orders shipped to any U.S. address or U.S. store. See More Details, Les clients internationaux peuvent magasiner au www.bestbuy.com et faire livrer leurs commandes à n’importe quelle adresse ou n’importe quel magasin aux États-Unis. Carte Mémoire SanDisk Ultra MicroSDXC UHS-I 128 Go avec Adaptateur microSD, microSDHC et microSDXC. Unless you are specifically going to be recording video in 4K then the SanDisk Ultra is a better choice. Learn more. Voir les détails, Clientes internacionales pueden comparer en www.bestbuy.com y enviar sus pedidos a cualquier domicilio o tienda en EE. © 2020 Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. The faster write speed is invaluable for recording great 4K video. Quelles sont les meilleures cartes microSD 128 Go ?