Yes please! Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. SD cards are ultra compact flash memory cards - but despite of their small size, they feature high-capacity memory capabilities - which makes them the perfect option for gadgets such as camcorders and digital cameras. Whatever you're going to be shooting, our higher capacity 128GB SD cards and 256GB SD cards are sure to do the trick. It has a Class 10 rating for full HD videos. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Up to 120MB/s transfer speeds let you move up to 1000 photos in a minute(5) | Up to 120MB/s read speed, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speed. £49.95. These memory cards by SanDisk are built to withstand harsh conditions. Silicon Power 128GB Superior Pro MicroSDXC UHS-I (U3) Memory C... Silicon Power U3 256GB Micro SD Card 100MB/s Read & 80MB/s Wri... Memory Card Cases, HONSKY 22 Slot Zippered SD Micro SD CF SDXC... LABISTS Raspberry Pi 4 Complete Kit with Pi 4 Model B 8GB RAM ... Sandisk SDSQUAR-GN6MA Ultra 256GB MicroSDXC UHS-I card with Ad... LENTION USB C Hub with 3-Slot SD 3.0 Card Reader, 3 USB 3.0+2 ... Silicon Power 64GB Dual Pack High Speed MicroSD Card with Adapter. New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor. A3sprime New 4-in-1 Type C-USB OTG/TF/SD Smart Card Reader Adapte... Realme 360 Deg 1080p Wifi Smart Security Camera, Card Length: 1.02 mm, Adapter Dimension: 31.75 x 23.88 x 2.03 mm (H x W x L), Temperature Proof, X-ray Proof, Water Proof, Shock Proof, SanDisk Memory Zone: Backup, Transfer, Manage, Application Performance: Class 1 (A1), C10 for Full HD Video, UHS Speed Class 1. Available from the Google Play store, the SanDisk Memory Zone app lets you view, access, and back up your phone's files in one location. No issues . Deliveries to Country areas incur a delivery fee of $25.95. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Rating 4.801774 out of 5 (1774) £19.99. Write speeds lower. Use the included USB 3.0 reader for convenient transfers and take the bottleneck out of enjoying even your most massive 4K UHD video files2. £19.69. I trust SANDISK & FLIPKART a lot.. The No. Just take only 60 hours. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 October 2020. Add to wishlist. I often ran out of storage because of HD Recordings and Pics, so I decided to give a major storage upgrade for my Xperia. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Shop by Format, One-stop shop for all things from your favourite brand, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - You may also like, SanDisk Camera Memory Cards 32 MB Storage Capacity, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, Playmobil 9316 Farm Animals Enclosure (Farm & Animals, Playsets) Age 3+, Samsung UE55RU7300 RU7300 55 Inch TV Smart 4K Ultra HD LED Freeview HD 3 HDMI, Superdry Womens Sphere Padded Ultimate Jacket. Premium Transfer Speeds. £22.97. very faster delivery...thanks flipkart. (4) Ideal for Android-based smartphones and tablets, this card’s A1 rating means that you can load apps faster too. with the purchase of any eligible product. Secure digital high capacity memory cards feature seriously impressive read speeds, and they are designed to be capable of holding more data than regular SD cards - and if you still need more space, we have you covered with SDXC memory cards as well. 200GB SANDISK ULTRA microSD UHS-I CARD - SDSQUAR-200G, Sandisk SDSQUAR-064G-GN6MA Ultra 64GB Micro SDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter - 100MB/s U1 A1, Black, Sandisk SDSQUAR-400G-GN6MA Ultra 400GB Micro SDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter, Black, Sandisk SDSQUAR-032G-GN6MA Ultra 32GB Micro SDHC UHS-I Card with Adapter, 98MB/s U1 A1, Black.