Notre système prend plutôt en compte des éléments tels que la date de parution d'un commentaire et si l'évaluateur a acheté l'article sur Amazon ou pas. Going on their Instagram they say their from Miami, Florida but on Amazon they say they Ship from Canada so that in confusing. 4500mAh, enough for the whole day and then some. LA BANDEJA DE MICRO USD Y SIM TIENE CANCELADA LA HENDIDURA PARA EL SIM 2. Hopefully this helped you in making the right choice for you and with any questions you had before buying. La caméra de profondeur de 5 MP vous permet de régler la profondeur de champ avant et après la prise de vue. The outside of the Phone looks amazing, the blue back plastic looks very bright and has the rainbow affect it should when moved in light, looks great and authentic. Enjoy!! SOLO ME DECEPCIONO QUE NO ES DUAL SIM. I gave 3 stars only because I don't know what to believe on where they and the Phone is actually from. Super Steady gives you smooth live videos, even when your journey is on the adventurous side. You can edit your question or post anyway. Vos articles récemment vus et vos recommandations en vedette, Sélectionnez le service dans lequel vous souhaitez effectuer votre recherche. (Black), Samsung Galaxy A71 SM-A715F/DS 4G LTE 128GB + 6GB Ram Octa Core LTE USA w/Four Cameras (64+12+5+5mp) Android (Prism Crush Silver), Spigen Liquid Air Works with Samsung Galaxy A71 Case (2020) - Matte Black, [2+2] BAZO 2 Pack Screen Protector Tempered Glass and 2 Pack Camera Lens Protector for Samsung Galaxy A71 5G / 4G [Anti-Scratch] [Alignment Easy Installation Frame] HD [Fit with Most Cases], ykooe Case Compatible with Samsung Galaxy A71(4G Version), Card Holder Leather Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy A71 Cover, Black, UniqueMe 2 Pack Screen Protector +1 Pack Camera Lens Protector for Samsung Galaxy A71 5G / 4G [Easy Install Frame] Tempered Glass, Case-Friendly No-Bubble High Definition-Clear, Samsung Galaxy A71 - Unlocked Phone - 128GB - Unlocked Phone - (Black), SM-A715WZKAXAC, Samsung Galaxy A71 (128GB, 6GB) 6.7", 64MP Quad Camera, 25W Fast Charger, Android 10, GSM Unlocked US + Global 4G LTE International Model A715F/DS (128GB + 64GB SD + Case Bundle, Prism Crush Black), Samsung Galaxy A51 (SM-A515F/DS) Dual SIM 128GB,4GB RAM GSM Factory Unlocked (Black), Samsung Galaxy A51 (SM-A515F/DS) Dual SIM 128GB,4GB RAM GSM Factory Unlocked (Blue), Samsung Galaxy A71 SM-A715F/DS 4G LTE 128GB + 8GB Ram 6.7" 4G LTE - Prism Crush Blue. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. 85 AED 1,599.99 AED1,599.99. I received my galaxy A71 package in the mail today and was shocked to find that the box for the phone was not sealed. Fonctionne avec la plupart des cartes SIM GSM aux États-Unis et dans le monde, y compris AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS. Notre système de paiements sécurisés chiffre vos informations pendant la transmission. Disappointed.

Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. This phone has all the things top tier phones have that you want; good camera, large amoled screen, great screen to body ratio...ect. Everything performance wise is working fine right now, it does in fact feel like a original Samsung device. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. You shouldn't be stuck having to get a phone from one of the US carriers, that limit your selection, and has you paying higher prices. Download more and delete less with up to 128GB internal storage. It also does have the GB storage that is advertised, so that it good. Samsung Galaxy A51 (128GB, 4GB) 6.5", 48MP Quad Camera, Dual SIM GSM Unlocked A515F/DS- Global 4G LTE International Model - Prism Crush Blue 4.4 out of 5 stars … When I opened it there was NO PHONE inside. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.
Unable to add item to Wish List. When I go into the "status" in the settings, the Manufacturer says "DISENDO Y DESARROLLADO POR SAMSUNG". Pour sortir de ce carrousel, utilisez votre touche de raccourci de titre et accédez au titre suivant ou précédent. Pour calculer l'évaluation globale en étoiles et la répartition en pourcentage par étoile, nous n'utilisons pas une simple moyenne.

4G FDD LTE B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B13(700), B17(700), B20(800), B28(700), B66(AWS-3) 4G TDD LTE B38(2600), B40(2300), B41(2500) / 3G UMTS B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900) 2G Quad Band, Octa Core 2.2 Ghz / 128GB (106Gb user) 6GB Ram / 6.7" Inch Display 1080 x 2400 (FHD+), Rear Cameras 64.0 MP + 12.0 MP + 5.0 MP + 5.0 MP + 32Mp Front Camera, Dual Sim + micro SD Slot (up to 512GB) Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass. I read some of the other reviews posted, and can't believe what some people have said. Going on their Instagram they say their from Miami, Florida but on Amazon they say they Ship from Canada so that in confusing. Nous ne partageons pas les informations de votre carte de crédit avec des vendeurs tiers et nous ne vendons pas vos informations à d’autres personnes. Un processeur Octa-core avancé et jusqu'à 6 Go de RAM offrent des performances fluides et efficaces. Commencez à profiter davantage de ce que vous aimez, sans que l'écran ne vous gêne. [2+2 Pack] UniqueMe Camera Lens Protector and Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy A71 4G/5G,Tempered Glass [Easy Installation Frame] HD Clear [Anti-Scratch] [Bubble Free], Samsung Galaxy A51 (128GB, 4GB) 6.5, 48MP Quad Camera, Dual SIM GSM Unlocked A515F/DS- Global 4G LTE International Model, Samsung Galaxy A51 - Unlocked Phone - 64GB - Unlocked Phone - (Black). Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost Dual SIM International model phone, Does NOT have US warranty. 128GB + 64GB SD + Case Bundle. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The blue color looks absolutely beautiful. It keeps freezing every time I try to take a picture and it keeps freezing when I'm trying to use some of the apps.
The only problem that I had, however, was that when I received the phone the shipping box wasn't packed properly and when I opened the box, the phone was laying outside of it's box and so were most of the accessories that it came with! An advanced Octa-core processor and up to 6GBof RAM deliver smooth and efficient performance. The 5MP Depth Camera lets you adjust the depth of field before and after you nail the shot. The A71 DID NOT come with the factory plastic wrap on the box. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It reduces unwanted background noise from your images to make them look more professional. In another review, the person mentioned that the battery only lasts half a day and gets very hot. All the accessories and everything were inside but the way the phone is acting now is telling me that this is actually a refurbished phone and not brand new. Comment les évaluations sont-elles calculées? Spanish Phones but "ships from Canada" with a location link to "Miami, Florida". CDN$38.71.